‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

December 18, 2008

Today was really weird. I went to give Alustriel a hug and then went into the cafeteria with Brenda and Shavonne. They both wanted to see Kevin, but he was at a table with Mikey that was full. I felt so weird. I'd been sneaking smells of the hood of my jacket. It smelled like Kevin. He smells really nice. I sat with tall Chelsea and yeah. Brenda and Shavonne were in the line to buy food.

On the way to class, I went to Joe's locker. He said he had a present to give me and stuff. He gave me this little bag thing. I took it and Joe told me to open it. I didn't want to yet because it wasn't Christmas. Afte he gave it to me, he asked "Hey, you wanna go out with me sometime?"
I was trying to think of something to say, and then said "Out with you as in out out?" he nodded. "I'm like super sorry, but I have a boyfriend. I'm so sorry."
"Well, that's okay." He walked away. I was freaking out, so I went to Brenda's class and told her about it.

In Spanish, I realised that my sweater didn't smell like Kevin and that I really wanted to smell him. I worked on what all I had to do. The teacher had Fredom Writers playing. I was doing my best to ignore it. That movie reminds me of when I lived in California.

Chorus was kind of boring. We had a party and were watching The Dark Night. I really didn't want to see it. Ryan was telling me who was who and all. I was just listening to Shiksa and making a Mibba journal.

In Anthropology, we watched a movie, too. We watched Happy Feet. I thought it was stupid. I worked on some stuff.

On the way to English, I hugged Kevin. It was to get my sweater smelling like him. It worked. While we were taking our test, I would lean over and smell the collar of my shirt. I was doing the same while we were reading. I felt really stupid, but his smell is like drugs to me.

In Art, we had a substitute. He was cool and let us listen to out iPods. Mike and Kevin shared while I listened to mine alone. We had to work on this packet thing. I was like the first person to finish. I turned pink again. I was all talking to Kevin and he couldn't understand or hear me. Every time I repeated, I turned more pink. He noticed ad started calling me Rudolph. We talked about my hair. I told Kevin that I was half black. He seemed pretty cool with it. They were acting like me. I was sitting weird, with my knees on the desk. We all started hitting our funny bones on stuff after I hit my knee on the table and started laughing. Kevin looked really funny. He would make this face. It looked like he was hurting, but he said he wasn't. At the end of class, they were talking about me being shy. Like, I would cover my eyes and just like everything about me was shy to them. I dunno. I'm not that shy.