‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

January 9, 2009

I got to school after Kevin again. The bus was late. He was hanging out with Mikey. I hung out with Brenda. She was alone and everything.

In Spanish, we took a test. I think it was pretty easy, but I probably got them all wrong. After, I tried to sleep.

I passed Kevin on the way to Chorus. There was something different about him. I wasn't sure what, but something was different. We talked about fetishes in class. Ryan's fantasized about watching a lady and a cow doing it. Ew. I was asked if I masterbated. I said I didn't. (TeeHee) I really do. They believed me, too.

In Anthropology, Schmitty told me that Kevin was high today. He told me his eyes were red and that he walked the laps in gym. That could explain the oddness. I thought to ask Mikey at lunch.

At lunch, I asked him. He said that Kevin was high. Crap. I won't have anything to bug him about in art. Kevin says he isn't really talkative while high.

Back in class, we worked on our dances for the project. Nathan was being an idiot and not listening to us. We really wanted to get far, but everyone was watching and he was getting stage fright. Even I don't have stage fright that bad. What's he going to do when we do our big dance?

English was crap. It was superly boring. I told Ryan about how Kevin was high. He was laughing. We took notes and started our essays.

Art was crap, too. Kevin didn't sit with us. He sat with Jacob. I saw them ask him if he was high. It was funny. He was like "Shhhhh!" I caught him staring at me a couple of times. It was kind of weird. I mean, he really only started at me when I was at the sink, but yeah.

At the end of class, he hung out with us. He said my hair looked like a mushroom and that it wasn't poofy. He said nice things about Mike's hair. I wanted to hug Kevin, but he was alway busy doing stuff. Geez.