‹ Prequel: This Is An S.O.S.
Sequel: Super Sophomores

Freshman Year

February 5, 2009

I really wanted to eat Kevin up. Well, if the thing Chelsea said was true. Kevin sat between Brenda and I. I told Brenda about what Chelsea told me. Nathan from Chorus came. He also knew. He was scaring the crap out of Kevin. It was funny. Nathan was like staring at Kevin and showing his bloody saliva. It was even more funny when Nathan started farting in Kevin's general direction. Kevin was waving it off. When we stood up, I hugged Kevin. It was different. Like he didn't want to hug me. Nathan stared and followed Kevin until he went to the bathroom.

For Spanish, we went to the library. It was to work on Salvador Dali stuff. I just sat and did my homework. It was to read part of To Kill A Mockingbird.

Chorus made me feel like crap again. Chelsea was like "Do you know a Lydia?" I shook my head no. Apparently, Kevin's cheating on me with two other people. I told her to give me proof. I didn't want to believe her.

Anthropology was okay. We took more Hinduism notes. At lunch, Alustriel and Jenny kept asking questions about Kevin and his cheating. I really didn't want to talk about it.

Ryan was bugging me in English. I really want him to shut up about the Kevin thing. I want to just forget about it, but he keeps telling me it's going to be okay. That's what makes me remember.

Art was okay. We talked about White Castles and penises. It was pretty funny. Tyler's sister came in. Both Kevin and Tyler were like "Ew! What is that thing!?" Kevin says he loves White Castles. Shantionne doesn't. Tyler doesn't either. I think they're okay.

After school, Tyler bugged me about hugging Kevin. He saw us hugging yesterday.