Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

New In Town

*1 Year Later*

Finally everything has been settled and we just got into our new house. Me and my two daddies. Tom has already met a woman.( -.- ) She lives next door and she invited us over for dinner. Bill isnt coming he's doing something with mom tonight(They're trying to work things out). Tom is forcing me to go. So...

"You look beautiful." Tom say spinning me around. I can actually walk in heels. I have on black and grey snow boots with a heel, light blue jean skirt, black jacket with grey fur around the hood.

"Thanks, now lets go." i didnt get to meet them yet.

We go over and knock on the door. A blonde incredibly leggy woman answers and lets us in. "Welcome! You must be Lyani." i shake her hand. "Diane."

"Nice to meet you." i say politely.

I hear muffled sound of rock music. One of my favorite bands.

"You can go upstairs. Its the first room on the left." she tells me pointing up the stairs. She has a son my age.

"Okay." i go up the stairs. I see a little girl coming from one of the other rooms. "Hi whats your name?"

She smiles. "Gracie."

"Well Gracie, im Lyani. Is this your brother's room?"

"Yes. Come on i'll introduce you." I like her. She's so cute. She takes my hand and opens the door. "Talon!" she yells over the music.

He turns around. Then turns down the music. "May i help you?"

He's about my height. Messy brown hair, kind of punkish style, both ears pierced.

"Talon this is Lyani." she says excited. "Lyani say hi to Talon."

"Um..hi. I just moved in next door." i push my bangs aside.

"Oh yea. Come in. Sit down anywhere." he starts picking up clothes.

"Yo its okay. My room looks like this but worst." i sit down on his bed.

He chuckles. "Gracie did you finish your home work?"

She frowns and leaves the room shutting the door behind her. Talon takes a seat at his desk. He just sort of stares at me.

"So how old are you?" he asks.

"17." i look around his room and spot something. A poster of my mother! "Oh my god." i get up and walk up to it. "You like Tahshi?"

"No. My dad bought that for me. I'm taking it down putting up a Flyleaf poster."

I rip it off the wall and tear it up. "Whew." i sit back on the bed.

He laughs and sits on the bed next to me.

"We have to get to know each other since we will see each other alot." i say. "So ask me anything."

"Okay. Where were you born?" he asks quickly.

"Brooklynn, New York." i clap. " But raised in Germany. We moved to the states when i was 14. You?"

"Right here in Toronto." he nods.

We continue talking. He's really cool, kinda cocky and sarcastic at times but he's okay.

Gracie inters the room, "Talon, Lyani. Mom said come down for dinner."

Talon, Gracie and I go down to the dining room. Mmm, food sounds good. I take a seat next to Talon.

"So Lyani, are you going to be doing any school activities?" Diana asks me, "Sports like cheerleading?"

I shake my head, "No ma'am, i'm not really into that sort of thing."

"Oh. Talon isnt either." she responds.

"I dont play well with others." Talon tells me smirking.

I roll my eyes.

"So Tom what do you do?" Diana turns her attention to him.

"Well i give guitar lessons, i'm part owner of a couple of hotels."

She gasps. "Really?"

"Thats cool." Gracie says.

"I play guitar in a band called Tokio Hotel-"

Gracie claps. "I told you mommy! I told you it was him."

Oh my god. We cant go anywhere without people knowing who they are!

After dinner and dessert i hung out with Talon for a couple of more mintues untill it was time to go.

He's fun but an ass at time. I could hang with him.
_______________________________________________________________________
*First Day Of School*(Next Week)

Well today is my first day at my new school and my first day of my Senior Year! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.

I got here early to set everything in my locker. Students are already flooding the hall, hugging each other and asking how their summers where.

"Who is that?" i hear Talon's voice from behind me. I turn around, he points to a picture of me, Kelsey, Nina and Renee squished in a photo booth.

I smile. "Me and friends from back in L.A." I point at them all one by one. "Nina, Renee, Kelsey, and theres me."

"You look so different. How old were you?"

"14. I was a tom-boy." I close my locker. "So how is this school?"

"It's okay. The students here are all about image, its like its a fashion show on Fridays." he rolls his eyes. "We dont have much going on here, our hocky team sucks. It's all about the dances and school trips."

"Oh."

"Hey Talon." a boy walks up to us. They do this secret guy hand shake thing. He's kinda cute, shorter than me, black moppy hair, dresses like a skater. "Who is this tall drink of water?"

"Wow i havent heard that in a while." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Matt this is Lyani Kaulitz. She just moved in next door to me. Lyani this is my friend Matt Wilson." Talon introduces us.

"Nice to meet you Kaulitz." he stares up at me. "I've heard that name before."

"Lets get to the auditorium, the assembly should be starting any minute." Talon interupts and i'm grateful.

***

So far my day has been pretty good, i haven't made any enimies yet so yeah im doing pretty good. It's lunch time. I'm sitting in a booth by myself waiting for Talon.

What is up with this lunch? My mother cooks better than this. "Ew."

"Yeah you shouldn't eat that." A girl i dont know slides in the seat across from me. "I'm Kim."

"Uh...hi?"

"I like your tattoo. You a fan of Tokio Hotel." she smiles. Aw craps. "My mom has their logo on her neck."

I chuckle. She seems nice. Kinda peppy, but nice.

"I seen you talking to that loser Talon Hill." Well i guess she isnt a nice girls. "If you want to be somebody here at this school, you shouldnt hang with nobody's."

"And who exactly are you?" i raise a brow. "Let me guess, Miss Popular? Cheerleader?"

"Yes i am and i dont like your attitude. You will stay a nobody."

"You must dont know who i am. If you did, you'd know my popularity point are way above yours, but i dont care about that kind of crap."

Talon slides in by me. "Why is she here?"

"She called you a loser, im calling her a biatch." i smile.

Kim gasps and slides out, going back to her followers.

"I see you dont really play well with others either." Talon nudges me smiling. "You see, we'll get along just fine."

"Kaulitz." Here comes Matt. He slides on the other side. "How's your first day?"

"Okay. Just met Kim the bitch."

"Oh she's going to try everything to make you come to her side. I mean you're pretty, blonde. You deffinatly hotter than her." Matt goes on.

"Uh...thanks." my face warms.

"She wants to make you one of her sidekicks, she wont have any competition if you're her sidekick." Talon adds.

"I dont want anything to do with crap like that."

After lunch its time for science. Yay my favorite(note the sarcasticness).

"I know everyone is sitting by their friends but i've asigned lab partners for the rest of the semester. You will have to sit by them, no complaining, try to get along." Mr. Miller tells us all. "You can stay where you are today but tomorrow you will have to sit by your assigned partner." he begans handing out papers. My guess is it has our partners name on it and what we need for class.

The chick sitting next to me keeps staring at my hands for some reason. Oh my fingers, my tattoo on my wrist. I have on a ton of rings.

"You have alot of rings. Are they real?" she asks wide eyed.

"Uh yeah. My dad gave me all of his rings when he got new ones." i show them to her.

"That ones amazing." she points to the skull head one. "I'm Lauren."

"Lyani. Nice to meet you." i shake her hand and thats when i notice her wrist. "TH fan?"

She looks at her wrist and nods. "Grew up listening to them." she looks at mine. "You too i see."

I laugh. Grew up listening to them too.

"Your the girl Talon was talking to this morning. The new girl he's been talking about." she smiles. He's been talking about me? "Hey i live down the street from you guys. Maybe i'll see you after school or something."

"Talon, Matt, and I are hanging at my house today. You should stop by." i tell her. Now i can tell she's nice! Plus she's pretty. Hehe.

She smiles. "I will."

"Hey Joe check out the new girl." i hear the boys behind us whispering. "Look at those legs."

"You gonna talk to her?" the other boy asks.

"She'll probrably talk to me."

I wanna see this kid! Cocky fuck!

I turn around and pretend like im looking in my messenger bag. I take a glance and surprise surprise. Footballers! Muscelly, light hair, light eyes. Except one who looks like Kellan Lutz. I roll my eyes and turn back around.

"Thats Joe." Lauren tells me. "No one says no to him. I mean..." she gets a serious look, "No one."

"Lyani Kaulitz!" Mr. Miller calls my name looking around.

I raise my hand. "Thats me, sir."

He smiles and brings me my paper. "Here you go Ms. Kaulitz. Welcome to Pinbrooke Academy."

"Danke schon."

He gives Lauren her paper and proceeds to the back.

"Who did you get?" Lauren asks looking around the classroom.

I look at my paper. "Robert Young." I'll find out who he is tomorrow.

"I got Joe the Hoe. Why me?!" she thumps her head against the table. "Why?"

"Ms. Weeks you will live." Mr. Millers says returning to the front of the class. "As some of you may know, you have to pay a fee of $40. When we do experiments that envolve flamable chemicals and et., girls and guys with long hair must tie their hair back into a ponytail." That means me.

"We gotta pay 40 bucks, seriously?" a boy says.

"Yes you do. You already know that, you took this class last year." everyone burst out laughing. Burn!

Mr. Miller continues going on about the rules and stuff. Someone behind me taps me on the shoulder. I turn around. "What?"

"From Joe." the boy hands me a folded note. I take it and turn back around, ripping it up. No thank you.

The bell rings and Lauren and I make our way to our lockers. Turns out hers is just across from mine.

"Hey Lyani is it?" That Joe boy aproaches me, smiling his jockey face off.

"Yeah. What do you want?" i say in the most bitchiest way possible and i'm good at it. It's genetic, i get from my mom.

"Whoa fiesty!" he chuckles, "Cute accent. What are you, french?" he tries to flirt not succeeding.

"What are you, dumb?" i grab my jacket out of my locker and close it. I begin walking to my car, he follows. Grr.

"I'm having a Back to School Bash tonight." .

"On a school night?" i raise my brow. Talon is right they dont have anything going for them here.

"Yeah. Do you want to be my date?" he asks smoothly. "What do you say frenchy?"

"Um...no." i open my car door. "And im German, you dumb ass jock." I start my car and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was kinda a filler chapter.

Sorry i didnt update yesterday. It was storming really badly and i have a fear of getting struck so i had everything o-f-f!

Comment/Subscribe. Any kind of comments are welcome. Good or bad! I wanna know what you think.

Tell all your friends about this story but make sure they read 'Sugar-Babi Rockstar(s)' first!

Check out 'Running Away' too