Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Not My Type At All

"I'm home!" i yell as i enter my house. All the boxes are gone and everything is set. I kick off my boots and go into the kitchen. "Hey."

"How was your day?!" Bill asks smiling. He must've had a good day, he's quite peppy. "Your friends coming over today?"

"Talon, Matt and Lauren. They are on their may over." i tell them taking off my jacket. They are always working when they come over.

Tom stands up quickly. "Whoa did you actually wear that to school?" he asks pointing to my skirt. It's Friday so we didnt have to wear our school uniforms.

"Yes. It wasnt that cold out today so i decided to wear a skirt. Daddy bought me this skirt!" i say the end quickly.

"Oh." he sits back down. He knows not to argue with Bill, Bill always wins. "We were just fixing to head out."

The doorbell rings. I run into the living room and open the front door. It's all three of them. "Hey guys come on in."

I close the door behind them as they take off their jackets. My two dads enters the room.

"Lauren, Matt, this is my dad Bill and my uncle Tom-"

"Oh my god." Lauren squeals silently. She clears her throat and giggle a little.

"Nice to meet you." Bill and Tom say at the same time.

"Um i'll see you guys later." i hug my two dads goodbye and push them out the door, laughing at Lauren. Her eyes are the size of the moon.

"I'm seriously slow!" Lauren yells once they leave. "I didnt know Bill had a daughter."

I roll my eyes. "Not knowing everything about their lives makes you a normal fan."

Matt looks around the room, "Where did Talon go?"

"Talon?!" i sigh. He's probrably in my closet again. "Get out of my closet dumbass!"

He comes down with one of my hats on and we all get in a comfortable spot on the living room couch.

"Joe asked me out." i tell them. "Again."

Talon makes a disgusted face, "He's slept with every girl at school." Lauren clears her throat. "Except Lauren of course." he adds.

"He's not my type." i stick out my tongue, "He's so full of himself." I push my hair back. "Oh if you boys hungry, theres a ton in there to eat." i nod towards the kitchen. They leave quickly. Greedies.

They're over here so much so i just decided to get a bunch of stuff they like too the last time we went food shopping.

Lauren nugdes me. "You like Talon." she states with a smiles. Wha? He's nice but, i dont like him like that.

"He's funny, nice. But..."

"I know for a fact he likes you too. He's only known you a little while and he talks about you like he's known you for years. He talked about you the whole ride here from school." she says.

I frown. "Thats not the problem." i sigh. "We were talking the other day about what we are looking for in a relationship."

She nods. "He said he's tired of 'Hit and Quits'. He wants a real relationship. I think you could be that girl."

I shake my head.

"You're a nice girl. He said his mom likes you. What's the problem?"

I dont think im that girl. I'm not looking for a serious realationship. I thought thats what i wanted but, i just wanna have fun. I'm still trying to figure out who i am.

"You should talk to him. Matt and I will leave, cause i think you would be good for him." she smiles. "Matty!"

"But-"

"Dont worry." she hugs me. Matt and Talon comes back into the living room. "We're leaving, Matt."

Matt looks at me, then at Talon and nods with a smirk. Oh my god was this planned?! "See ya later." he laughs as they leave.

Talon takes a seat next to me as i turn on the tv. "Why are you blushing?"

Crap. Just talk to him like you usually would. "So you had a date yesterday with that girl..."

"Yea, Sharon." he rolls his eyes, "It sucked ass!"

I laugh. "What happened?"

"She's a total slut and i just wasn't into her. I like someone else." he smirks.

I gulp. Here we go. "Who?"

He rolls his eyes. "Oh come on. I know Lauren told you."

I push my long bangs from my face and sigh, "Um...yeah like 5 mins ago. It kinda caught me off guard, you know?" I fold my legs underneith me on the couch.

"So what's up?"

"I think we're fine as friends." i tell him. His smile fades.

"I thought you liked me too. Lauren told me-"

"I never told Lauren i liked you that way. I've never said anything that would make her think i liked you that way- im going to kill her!" Now i know not to tell her anything.

"Are you not attracted to me?" he asks offended a little.

"Honestly? I'm not attracted to you...at all." i bite my lip nervously. "I'm sorry."

"Wow..." he chuckles. "What is it? What is it that disgusts you?"

I think its time to tell him the truth. "Well im not disgusted by anything! It's just that you dont have what i want."

He raises his brow. "And that is...?"

"What did you say is number one on your list of things you cant live without?" I hint.

"Uh...my snow board?" He asks confussed.

"Your other list, Talon."

"Oh women!" he shruggs, "What does that have to do with this subject?"

"Everything Talon. I cant live without that either!" i shout.

His mouth drops. "What?! You're a-a-a....WHAT?!"

I nod.

He closes his eyes and sighs. "Have you ever dated a guy?"

"Only 2. I've had one girlfriend. Kelsey." i tell him.

"Oh..." he leans back on the couch and starts flipping though channels.

"We're cool right? i ask after a few minutes.

He smiles. "Duh!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think Lyani should give Talon a chance before she swears off guys completly?

next chapter you will be introduced to Robert Young. Yay!

Comment/ Subscribe. Good or bad comments are welcome. I wanna know what you think.