Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Will and Grace

These past months i've been kinda distant from Talon, Lauren, and Matt. Talon said we were cool but after the night i told him why i didnt like him he started to avoid me, Lauren still talks to me but i can tell she's uncomfortable around me. Matt, i still talk to Matt we are really cool.

I spend most of my time with Robert, my Science partner. We have alot in common, like...we're both gay. Haha. And he doesnt mind my quirks and i'm the only person that can call him Robbie. We''re at his house(this is my first time at his house), me on my stomach on his bed. Him on the floor in front of me.

"You've only had two boyfriends?" Robbie asks flipping through channels. "What happened? What made you give up on guys?"

I push my hair out of my face. "Shane was a complete ass to me. He just wanted to get in my pants and he only called when he wanted something from me. His sister hated my guts and i had no idea why.

"Then there was Mowgli...actually i dont know what happened with Mowgli." i scratch my head.

"Mowgli?" His eyes go big. "Bronx Mowgli Wentz?"

"Yeah." i chuckle "He was my first serious relationship."

I met Mowgli when i went on tour with Tokio Hotel the summer i turned 16. Actually i met him when i went for a McDonald's run for the guys and he helped me carry all those salads back. My dad let me stay in Texas the rest of the summer. When school did start i had to go back to Germany and Mowgli was home schooled over the internet so he came with us.

"He actually told me he loved me. And he meant it but...i couldnt say it back." i shrug.

"Did you have sex with any of them?"

"No."

"Then can you prefer vanilla over chocolate when you havent even tasted chocolate?" he asks metaphorically.

I trust him enough to tell him my secrets, he's told me his.

"I lost my virginity when i was 15, my brother raped me and practically tore me in half. So basically he ruined it for me."

"I'm sorry."

"No worries. I'm prepared for whenever he decides to stop by for a visit. One is in my purse, under my pillow-"

"What is it?" he asks amused.

"A box cuter under my pillow, baby im ready to slice and dice." i tell him.

He climbs on the bed next to me and i turn over on my side to face him, "I dont want you going to jail if he comes, call me. I'll be over there so fast." he smiles warmly.

I do so too.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Hey Lyani!" Joe calls from down the hallway. This boy never gives up. He runs pushing people out of the to meet me at my locker. "Hey."

"What is it now?" i roll my eyes grabing my jacket and throw it on.

"You wanna go off campus for lunch with me?" he grins.

Ugh. "I'm eatting lunch with Robert today." i close my locker and begin walking outside to the tree where Robbie and I always eat. Joe just follows.

"You do know he's gay right? I see how you're always flirting with him. It doesnt work on him so go out with me." he smirks.

I sit underneith the huge maple tree. He sits beside me. "I know he's gay!" I thought he was lying when he first told me but i spend most of my time at his place and he has a boyfriend...yea add it up. "He's like my best friend, he can relate to me. And you're not my type anyway."

"And whats you're type?" he slings his arm around me.

"Tits and vaginas." i smile. His mouth drops. I hear Robbie burst out laughing, he sits on the other side of me.

"Hey we could still go out!" he rubs my thigh.

I push him away. "No thank you." I turn to Robbie. "This kid never gives up."

"Can we be friends?" he pouts a little.

"Yea whatever." i roll my eyes. "Now me and Robert have things to talk about. Shoo." i fan him away.

He stands. "You guys going to the Full Moon party tomorrow?"

Robbie shrugs. "Dunno."

"Well i'll see you on Monday Lyani." he winks and struts away.

Robbie and I go on the other side of the tree where no one can stare at us. Everyone calls us Will and Grace.

"Did you wanna go?" he asks me.

Oh Pinbrook Academy gets away with so much. We are the richest school in Toronto, we are an A school.

Every full moon, half of Pinbrook's student body gathers in the woods for a huge rave/sleepover. I hear its really wild. Drinking, drugs, loud pulsing music, grinding, forrest booming.

"I'm game!" Had me at drinking.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Robbie's Place*

We are just chilling in his room like always, 'watching' tv. More like talking over it. His boyfriend is here too, Trent

"When i had sex with a girl it was horrible!" Trent tells us sticking out his tounge in disgust.

Robbie and I laugh. "What about you Robert?" I ask him.

"Lauren." he states plainly. My jaw drops.

"Serious?"

"Yep." he nods. "We were both pissed drunk so i can hardly remember it. She was the one and only. Havent kissed or did anything with another girl since."

"Lyani i know you've gotten some dick, how those boys follow you around." Trent smirks.

"I've given head." i reply.

"Fun isnt it?" he rasies his brows. "You're the kind of girl that likes to please, arent you?"

I nod.

"You know she hasnt had sex in a year and 7 months?" Robbie tells him.

"It's time that you be pleased. You wanna borrow Robert?"

Robbie's jaw drops to his lap but he recovers quickly. "Haha very funny." He chuckles. "I dont think im her type."

"Have you not looked at yourself?" he grins.

"He has a point Robbie. If you were straight i would have been fucked you." i tell him honestly. He blushes deeply.

I mean he's not bad looking, alot of girls are super pissed that he's gay.

I continue. "Not just because you are incredibly gorgous but i trust you. You're the first guy i've been able to trust in a loooong time."

"Well.." Trent stands and pulls his wallet out, "I'm gonna leave you guys alone." he slips something to Robbie that i cant see and leaves.

I raise my brow. He shakes his head and puts it in his pocket.

I stand. "I'm going to go finish my book. See ya in the morning." I cant stand the awkwardness so i leave and go into my room.(Yeah i have my own room at his house)

I take off my school uniform and put on a small tank top,grab my book from the drawer and get into a nice possition on my stomach.

I'm reading Breaking Dawn. I know the movie has been out for years out but i wanna read the book first. I havent seen the movie yet.

About an hour of reading and im tired. Just as i shut off the light to go to bed my room door creeks open. It's Robbie. (duh we're the only ones that live here.) I turn the light back on and scoot over to make room for him, he slides under the blankets.

"Sorry if what i said earlier made you uncomfortable." i tell him.

I fell him shrugg. "No worries."

I scoot closer and lay my head on his chest, i can hear his heart beat. He's not wearing a shirt.

"Does he really want me to...you know...with you?" i ask.

"Weirdly, yes. He says i need to actually remember why i dont like girls. 'If you cant remember, how do you know you didnt like it' he says."

"Well that is kinda true."

He chuckles.

"I think im gonna have sex with Joe. I mean he's experienced-"

"NO!" he shouts causing me to jump off his chest. "Not him. He's just going to brag about it to everyone after. And you said it should be with someone you trust." he digs into his pocket and pulls out...a condom.

"Are you sure?" i ask him, my voice goes up a pitch high.

He nods.

"My bed or yours?"

"Shower."

We go to his bathroom and he starts the shower.

"Aw fuck..." i whisper as the mirrors start to fog.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyani and Robbie? Hmm.... what do you think of that?

Comment and subscribe. All comments are welcome, good or bad. I just wanna know what you think.

I'd love to hear from all my subscribers, on what you like about the story.

Also check out my new journal entry...