Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Give It Away

*Monday At School*

I shouldn't have came today. I'm in no mood for teachers and these pathetic students who are now trying to be my friend cause they know I'm 'Bill Kaulitz daughter'. I have 5th period with Shaunia and i don't feel like putting up with her shit today.

"What the hell do you want?" i ask as she approaches my locker.

"Nice to see you've gone back to your normal self." she laughs. "I just came to tell you to stay away from my baby brother. I don't want him with a whore who has sucked off half the football team."

Her and her pose laugh loudly. By this time everybody is watching us. Did she plan this or something?

Can you guess who her baby brother is? Yep its Shane. Oh and that rumor about me and the football team is so not true. I've only sucked off two guys in my life.

"Listen you fucking emo clone." i began closing my locker, "You better step off. I'm not in the mood to put up with your shit today."

"Oh did i hit a nerve." she mocks. "Just how many guys did you suck off when you went to go get 'water'?"

I smile. "Oh just one. Your brother."

Everyone gasps including Shaunia and her clones.

"I made him come all over your bathroom floor." i giggle.

"You slut! I will kill you if you ever touch my brother again!" she yells furiously.

"Oh! Did i hit a nerve?" i shout mockingly.

She slaps me. Before she could even get another hit in i had her on the ground, throwing punch after punch to her face. Students in the hallways cheering either me or Shaunia. One of her friends try to jump in to but she is tackled by Kelsey. Someone pulls me off Shaunia, she's crying and her face is bloody.

"Thats what you get for messing with a Kaulitz. Cause bitch we go hard!" i yell as one of the gym teachers carries me and Kelsey away to the principle's office.

"Wait here!" he yells as he goes into the principle main office.

"Damn girl you beat her ass real decent!" Kelsey says cracking her knuckles.

"You know it." we slap each other five. "How many days this time?"

Yeah we are used to this. We are always getting in trouble, getting suspended. Mostly self defense though. We don't just go around picking fights with people.

"About 5 days for you since it was self defense. 10 for me since i just wanted to beat Marleesa's ass." we both laugh.

"Get in here!" i hear Mr. Braxton yell from his office. The very fat principle of ours.

We go in and tell him what happened. After watching him shake his head through the whole thing he says. "You both get 5 days. I'm calling your parents to come pick you up early. You can wait in the deans office."

Great, the person they send to come pick me up is Grandma. When we get home I'm grounded for a the whole week i don't have school but i can still have my party thanks to uncle Tom. Gotta love him. But i do have to listen to this.

"Ladies do not fight Lyani! What were you thinking? You could have broken her nose-"

"That would've been awesome!" i interrupt my pain of a granny.

"Lyani!" she shouts shocked.

"What? She said i sucked off the football team. You would've stomped the bitch too."

"Okay i think thats enough Ly." my mom snickers a bit. "You're dad is in at the studio, me and you're grandma are going shopping so you and you're brother will be here alone."

"Oh. O-okay." i mutter.
_______________________________________________________________________

When they left i went upstairs to my room. I haven't written in my diary since i started fooling around with Shane.

Yo Diary,

Got into a fight with my boy toy's sister. Beat her ass and got 5 days for it too. It was worth it i think. She said i gave head to the football team. I've given head to only 2 people in my life. Shane and Nick. The second one is because he would hit me if i didn't. But i wanted Shane in my mouth, he came all over my chin and Shaunia's floor. I'd do it again.


The foot door slams making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Lyani!" i hear Nick shout angrily from downstairs.

"Oh shit." i whisper to myself shoving my diary under my pillow just in time. The door flies open and in marches my 5'11 twin brother all red in the face.

"What's wrong?" i ask in an innocent voice.

"What's wrong with you?! You don't make up lies about having oral sex with my friend just to get back at his sister!" he yells.

"I'm sorry i was just so pissed."

"I could see that. Damn you beat her ass." his mood suddenly changes. "Thats my girl." he kisses me gently on the cheeks. Uh bi-polar much?

I smile cause it wasn't one of his creepy kisses, it was his brotherly kiss.

I think i should tell him now since he's being all nice. "Nickie?"

"Yea?" he sprawls out on my bed.

"I'm staying at uncle Tom's for the rest of the week, just until Candase is gone." i tell him. His facial expression changes to angry. He sits up.

"What?!" he yells making me flinch. "No! No you're not."

"Yes i am. I cant stand that lady." i sigh. "And she likes you more anyway."

He sits on the bed and puts a hand on my knee. "But why Tom? I mean, you could've gone to...Kelsey's or something!" he whines a little.

"Mom thought if i went to a friends house it wouldn't be punishment since I'm grounded." Going to uncle Tom's isn't punishment either.

He sighs frustratedly. "Fine."

"Why don't you like him?" i ask curiously. He used to love uncle Tom when we were younger then all of a sudden he was so against him.

"Can we change the subject now?" he rolls his eyes. "What were you doing before i came in here?"

"Writing and stuff." i answer honestly. "Just thoughts and what happened today."

"Oh." he lays back on the bed. "It's so hot outside." he says rubbing his eyes.

I lay my head on his stomach. There hasn't been a moment like this since we were like 7. We are just talking, no kissing or anything.

"You don't be hot in those?" he asks yanking on my jean pocket, laughing a little.

"Yeah, sometimes."

"Then why do you wear them?" he strokes my hair.

"Um...i just don't like all the attention i get when i wear normal girl clothes. I don't want it." i reply

"Oh you worry a guy would only like you for your body?" i nod. "Thats not true. I know allot of guys that likes you for your personality. Even if it is kinda fucked up." he jokes.

I slap his leg playfully. "Mean!"

He laughs. He sits up making me move and pull me in his lap. "But seriously. They like you for you."

I smile. "Danke Nicki." i hug him.

He chuckles. Why is he being so sweet today?

When i pull away his face is all red. "What's wrong?" i ask. Is he alright?

"I'm sorry if this ruins our brother-sister moment. But..." he begins.

"What, whats wrong?"

"Um...you're making me hard." his face gets redder if its even possible. "Sorry."

I move off his lap to sit by him. He was actually trying to be a (normal) brother.

"It's okay." i reassure him.

"No its not! I don't know what wrong with me." he lays on his back putting his hand on his face.

I can see the bulge in his pants. Maybe if i do something about it, next time he wont hurt me when he wants something from me.

"Nick."

He moves his hands and turns his head to look at me. "Ja?" he sighs out.

I take off my too big tee shirt. I stand, his eyes watching me the whole time as i unzip and pull down my pants. So now I'm in my bra and panties. I straddle his lap and he sits up.

"What are you doing?" he asks shocked.

"Helping. Now take those off." i point to his pants and shirt getting off his lap.

He takes them off quickly then lay on his back. I re-straddle his lap right on his bulge he groans a little.

'This better make him happy.'

I begin grinding my hips down. His eyes are shut tightly as he bucks upward holding my hips tightly.

"Ani..." he moans over and over again.

'The things i do for my bro-'

All of a sudden he flips us over and start shoving his boxers down. What is he doing?!

"Nick?" i ask nervously.

"Shh." he shushes me, trying to pull down my underwear.

"Nick no." i say pushing his hands away.

"Please. Let me. I need to feel you." he whispers.

"No stop." i begin kicking, trying to push him off but its not working. He get them off and spreads my legs roughly.

"Be still." he growls.

"Get off me!" i yell, slapping him on the cheek.

He back hands me and holds my hands over my head with one hand, my mouth with the other.

"Scream again." he warns. "Now be still."

I nod. Crying silently. He takes his hand off my mouth and positions himself at my entrance.

He thrust inside me(forgetting I'm a virgin) and i scream. He hits me again thrusting in and out at a really fast pace.

"Move!" he demands. He pulls my hips upward, i whimper as i move with him.

"It hurts, please stop?" i sob out.

He remains moaning and kissing me all over my face. "Ani. Ani. Ani!" he chants my name as he thrusts harder.

'Why me?'

He could've fuck any girl he wanted and they would've let him since he is a Kaulitz.

He kisses me full on in the mouth as he comes inside me. He whimpers as he rides out his orgasm then collapse on me.

"Oh god." he lets go of my wrists and lays his head on my chest. "Didn't that feel good?"

I cant say anything. He pulls out slowly and puts back on his clothes. He kisses me on the forehead. "Get some rest. Ich liebe dich." he leaves me laying there naked.

When i hear his door slam i get up slowly and go into my bathroom. I look in the mirror, a bruise is already starting to appear on the right side of my face. I start the shower on hot and high. I jump in, grab the soap and begin scrubbing. I look down to get his come of me and thats when i notice the water going down the drain is red. I stay in there for the next...i don't even know how long not bathing, just crying because of what my twin brother just did to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcome. Good or Bad, i just wanna know what you think.

You comment my stories, i'll comment yours.

I'll try to update everyday.

x_Ambee!