Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Uncle Tomi

*Thrusday*(Tahshi POV)

Lyani has been at Tom's all week. She didn’t even say bye, when she left it look as if she packed her whole wardrobe. She's here today because Tom made her come; he didn’t want her staying by herself since he lives on the other side of town.

She hasn’t said a word since she got here. She's just sitting in the living room watching television.

The front door slam and I hear the TV click off. She comes into the kitchen looking nervous.

"Lyani?"

"Ma I wanna ask you and dad something."
_______________________________________________________________________
*Lyani POV*

"Go ahead." my dad says looking curious.

I sit at the island and check to make sure Nick didn’t come back downstairs.

"Okay" i sigh. "I want to move in with Uncle Tom."

Dad raises his brow. Time to explain.

"He said it was okay. I just want to spend more time with him before you guys go on the tour. I'll spend the day with dad, then spend the night at uncle Tom's for dinner." i smile.

That’s not the real reason. Nick just came home from dance practice and gave me a really nasty look. I cannot stay in the same house as him. When they do go back on tour, I’ll stay at aunt Shaq's.

My mom smiles widely. "That’s so sweet! Of course you can!"

My dad nods smiling, obviously liking the idea of us spending more time together. I do too.

I run upstairs into my room, pulling out my cell phone to call Uncle Tom. I tell him they said yes. After I get off the phone, i begin packing. I already have a room there.

I'm almost done when someone opens my door. I turn to see who it is, its Nick.

"W-what?" i stutter.

"Where are you going with all those clothes?" he asks folding his arms across his chest.

"I...I’m moving in with u-uncle T-Tom." i answer nervously.

"Why?" he yells. "You're just going to leave me hear alone when mom and dad go off to whatever celebrities’ party it is that night?" he closes the door.

"You'll be okay." i mutter.

He walks up to me slowly. I walk backward and he pushes me against the wall.

"Are you coming back?" he whispers, his hands around my neck choking me. "You better come back or I’ll drag you back here by your hair." he lets go and storms out of the room.

I can’t do anything but stand there. I hear my mom ask Nick what’s wrong with him and a door slam.

She enters my room. "What was all the yelling about?"

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"I'll get Bill to help you with your bags." and with that she leaves.
_______________________________________________________________________
*One Month Later*

"This is my favorite part!" i shout as the final dance of 'Step Up 2: The Streets' starts.

Nina and I have been watching this movie all day. She's trying to get this one move she seen right. I love this movie so i don’t care.

"This is getting frustrating!" she shouts after only 15 times of trying the move. "Mom!"

"Why didn’t you just ask her in the first place?" i roll my eyes.

Aunt Shaq is the best dancer I’ve ever seen. She taught my mom how to dance when they were growing up in New York.

She enters the room eating a turkey sandwich. "What?"

"How do you do that?” she points to the TV.

"I'll show you later." she goes back into the kitchen devouring her sandwich on the way.

Nina turns off the movie and turns to music videos. They are showing a flashback video, 'Ready, Set, Go'.

"I miss my daddy." Nina sighs. I miss my dad too but she is a little daddy's girl.

"Aw...I’m sure Uncle Georg doesn’t miss you at all!" i laugh as she shoves me pouting.

"So you and Shane are still together?" she asks smirking. We never talked about our relationship because Nick was always around.

"Yeppers!" i grin. "We don’t sneak anymore. I told my mom and dad. Dad was kind of upset about it at first since he's my first boyfriend but he got over iit.”

She laughs. "I bet that was funny."

It’s always funny when my dad freaks because he's a bit dramatic.

"Lyani, telephone." Shaq calls from the kitchen.

"I'll be right back." i tell Nina and go into the kitchen. "Who is it?"

"Tom." she leaves the room with her plate.

I grab the phone and quickly put it to my ear. "Uncle Tom!"

"Hey guess what?"

"What?" i ask.

"We will be home tonight." i exclaims.

I jump up and down and squeal a little. "Yes! I missed you all even though you were gone for only a month."

"We missed you too." he replies.

Nina comes into the kitchen eyebrows raised. "Did you just squeal?" she asks amused.

"Our daddies are coming home!" i giggle a bit.

"Oh guess what else?" Tom starts, "Gustav and Andy are coming too."

"Yay!” i haven’t seen Uncle Gustav and Andy since we left Germany.

"You can have whoever you want over tonight, like Kelsey. I'm bringing home pizza for you."

He likes Kelsey because she not some goody goody, like Nina. Ha!

"Okay i'll call her!"

I talk to my dad for a little while then hand the phone over to Nina; i thought she would cry if she didn’t get to speak to her dad.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Living Room*(At Tom's)

"I don’t like him!" Kelsey yells, drawing on my leg. "Shane is an ass, you should break up with him."

I roll my eyes. She says this every time i talk about him. 'He's ugly', 'He only wants you body' or something like that.

"You are confused, you shouldn’t be dating anyone until you figure this out." she looks up at me.

I nod.

I've told you everything there is about me, right. Just about my whole family is famous, my parents are never around. When go out they leave me with my crazy twin brother that touches me in places a brother shouldn’t since we were eight. Yeah i told you that but i kind of left out some things.

I don’t know if this is something everyone goes through but...i am very attracted to my Uncle Tom. Sick i know but i can’t help it. I love living with him because he lets me do whatever i want, and he walks around with no shirt on. I can stay out as long as i want, mostly because he has women over(which i hate).

Another thing is that i'm curious about...things. Or people. I swing both ways okay! Uncle Tom and Kelsey are the only ones that know about it. I tell Tom everything especially stuff like this since he is an expert. Kelsey know because well, she’s the first girl I’ve ever kiss.

I hear the door open. "Lyani!" its Tom!

I push Kelsey; she had a grip on my leg, and jump on my uncle. "Welcome home!"

He kisses my cheek and hugs back.

"Where is daddy's hug?" my dad says holding the boxes of pizza.

"Daddy!" i hug him too.

He looks down at my clothes; i only have on a small pair of sleeping shorts and one of his old Greenday shirts. "Where are your clothes?"

I roll my eyes as Tom laughs. "I have on clothes. No one's here but Kelsey."

"Yep." Kelsey waves at them, "Just me."

They go take the pizzas in the kitchen and i go back over to Kelsey.

"I'm going to go. I didn’t think he was coming too." she says gathering her things.

"Okay." she gives me a quick peck on the lips, "I'll see you tomorrow."

She leaves and i go into the kitchen with my dad and uncle. "How was home?"

"It was good." dad answers biting into his slice of pizza. "Grandma said she's has a wonderful present for you're birthday." he smiles.

I clap my hands. "Yay!" i sip my coke, "Lets tell grandma Candase that mom canceled my party. Please?"

Tom laughs, "We could do that, i would be happy. The birthday girl would be happy."

"You would be happy…,” i add smirking.

"Tahshi would be excited!" Tom adds with the same smirk.

Dad rolls his eyes, "Okay we'll tell her we canceled."

Gotta love Uncle Tom. He knows daddy will do anything for mom.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Later*

Finally, daddy left! I really have to ask Uncle Tom something important. So here we are sitting on the couch watching what else? Step Up 2.

"Why didn’t you take dance?" he asks passing the bowl of popcorn to me.

"I don’t want to do the same thing as Nick all the time. I want to act." i smile.

"I think you could do it." he encourages.

I think i should just ask him. "Tomi?"

"Yeah?" his attention still at the TV screen.

"Do you think it’s weird for a person to be attracted to a family member?"

He looks at me, his face unreadable but somewhat tense. "Are you attracted to someone?"

I nod.

He smiles and puts an arm around me, "It's normal for twins to have a bond like that."

He thinks i'm talking about Nick? "No. It's not Nick." i shake my head.

He rubs his chin, "Is it Daddy?"

I shake my head. "Uncle Kevin?"

"Ew!" i shake my head and he laughs, "Not Nick or Joe either. Or Frankie."

"Who is it then? You can tell me."

Should i tell him? "I cant." i stand, "I'm going to bed." i kiss him on the cheek.

"Gute nacht." he calls to me as i walk to my room.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Mmm." i moan grabbing a fist full of sheets as Kelsey pushes her tongue deeper inside me. I'm getting closer. I reach down and grab her hair but it's not her short hair i grab, its…dreads.

I smile as they spread my legs farther apart. I reach my climax and they lick me clean. The person comes from under the sheet. It's Tom.

"I love you Lyani."


My eyes snap open and i sit up. "Best dream ever..." i sigh....but slightly disturbing."

I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I push my sheets back and go next door into Tom's room; i don’t ever get through the night sleeping by myself unless he's brought a whore home.

"Uncle Tomi." i whisper from the side of his bed. His eyes flutter but don’t open, "Tomi."

It's cold in here. I rap my arms around myself. I only have on a tank and small pair of shorts. He turns over opening his eyes. "Get in." he pulls the cover back.

I smile quickly hopping in snuggling to him. He says he doesn’t mind because daddy did this when they were younger all the time when he had a nightmare.

He wraps his arms around me, "Nightmare?"

"Kinda." i answer. "Wet dream/Nightmare."

He chuckles softly his breath on my neck, "About the family member you like?"

"Yeah. It was good, really good. Like it was real."

"Is it a cousin?" he asks.

"No. I'm not really close to any of my cousins." I'm not close to any of them. I hate almost all of them. Plus most of them are younger than me.

"Is it...me?" i tense up.

"N-no." i stutter. I shift a little in his hold uncomfortably.

He just pulls me closer, "You're lying."

"No i'm n-not."

"You stutter when you're nervous lying." he says in my ear.

"I-" Dammit!

"It's okay." he hugs me from behind.

I turn around to face him. "Should i just go to Kelsey's? I don’t wanna go back home."

"No stay here."

"But won’t it be awkward for you?"

He shakes his head, "It's obvious you're not happy at home. I'm not sure why but i'm not going to make you go back if you don’t want to."

I go to hug him but then realize he doesn’t have on a shirt. "Thank you."

He hugs me anyway, "Welcome."
_______________________________________________________________________
*School Next Day*

Drama Class.

"Shane stop." i tell him. We are sitting in the same chair and he keeps rubbing my thighs.

"Open." he pushes my legs apart. Good thing we sit at the back and our table has a thing that block you from seeing under it. "Pretend you're reading your lines."

He thinks if he tries to seduce me in the middle of class that i would want to drag him home and have sex with him. Not going to happen.

Just as he goes to put his hand between my thighs, the bell rings. HA! I get up quickly grabbing all my stuff, he groans. "Damn!"

I go straight to my locker to get my lunch. I open it and a letter falls out. "What the hell?" i pick it up and open it.

You better come home tonight for dinner. Dad misses you, mom misses you. I miss you. I miss your body, how you feel underneath me. I need you. I'll see you tonight.

Nick.


I rip up the paper, close my locker and throw it in the trash. I kick the trashcan.

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?" Renee asks, her and Kelsey puts an arm around me.

"Nothing." i sniffle, "Nothing i'm fine."

"I'm coming over this afternoon." Kelsey says winking at me, "Maybe that will make you feel better."

I grin. "Yeah."

"I wish i could come over but i have piano." Renee says she pats me on the back. "I gotta go." she walks away.

"I'll make you feel better." Kelsey licks her lips, "Hm?"

"Mm hm." i nod and we make our way to lunch.

The same lunch as Nick and he's in our spot. "Hey Nick." Kelsey greets.

"Hey Kelsey. Hey sis." he greets us. I nod my head and sit on the grass closely to Kelsey. "You coming home for dinner tonight?"

I swear he should be the one in drama club; he's so good at acting like a good brother.

"I-i guess." i answer looking at my sandwich. I cant even eat it and Tomi made it special for me. Sugar, peanut butter and banana. I put it back in the bag.

"Good!" he smiles.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Home*

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kelsey asks stoking my hips as she lay on my stomach.

"I'm fine." i smile. She does too, disappearing underneath the covers and begins licking my clit. She is really good at this. Sucking, nibbling, licking. Everything.

Just then, Tom opens the door bringing in my basket. All three of us are used to this so Kelsey keeps going and i keep moaning. I let my eyes close for a moment but i feel someone staring at me. I open them back and Tom is watching his brow raised.

The sheet is pulled enough to see my hips but i have on bra. He nods and walks out of the room closing the door behind him just as i climax.

"Oh wow." i pant. Kelsey comes from under the sheets.

"Good?"

"Hell yeah."

She giggles. She gets up and puts on her clothes. "You should be good and relaxed at your parents’ house now." she kisses me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." and she leaves.

I get up and get clothes for me to wear to my parents’ house and go take a shower. In the shower i was wondering why Tom was looking at my like that. It was strange but it drove me closer to my orgasm.

I get out wrapping my red towel around me and go into my room. I put on my clothes and go downstairs. "I'm ready."

He smiles.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Kaulitz Residents*

"Potatoes?" Dad passes them to me. I shovel them onto my plate and pass them back.

"How is everything with Shane?" Mom asks.

"If you mean are we having sex, the answer is no." my dad and Nick both choke.

"My-Ja!" dad shouts his face is red.

"Well..." i roll my eyes, "I'm just letting you know. It'll be a long time before i have sex with anyone."

"That’s good." Nick says, "Really good."

We continue eating and chatting all normal like. I avoid looking at Nick because he sends me winks every time i do.

After dinner i go into the living room, everyone else is in the family room, and write in my journal.

I love my uncle Tomi. He accepts me for who i am and doesn’t try to force me into girl clothes. No one has to anymore though. I'll wear a skirt if it’s hot outside. But i told or he guessed that it was him and he doesn’t care. I just lo-

"Hey." Nick sits by me on the couch.

I close my book quickly.

"You wanna go upstairs?" he smirks rubbing my thigh.

I push his hand away. "No."

"Oh come on." he tries to pull me up off the couch, "Let go have some fun."

"It may be fun for you but it’s not fun for me." i whisper.

His face turns pissed. "It was fun when you were moaning."

"I was crying." i hiss. "Just leave me alone."

He pressed his fingernails into my wrist. "Come upstairs." he demands.

I pull my arm away and stand up, running into the family room. "Tomi i'm ready to go."

He nods and stands up. I hug my mom and dad and we leave. In the car, Tom glances at me ever few seconds. We get into the house and i run upstairs into my room. With my face in the pillows, i scream into it.

"Ly, what’s wrong?" Tom asks.

I turn to look at him. He's sitting on my bed. "I-i don’t wanna g-go b-back."

He looks down at my wrist. "You don’t have to. Never again if you don’t want." he pulls me into a hug, "You don’t have to."

He pulls me into his lap facing him. "I love you uncle Tomi."

"I love you too."

He kisses me on the lips. Quickly but on the lips.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Nick POV*

I rush up to my room, Lyani's diary in hand. She left it here! I flop on my bed and quickly open it. I want to know what she thinks of me.

Shane is so hot! No...

Shane is so cute! Nope.

My brother. okay here we go. "I hate him! He needs to be put in a mental home for what he does to me."

What?

"I went down on Shane for the first time. He seemed to like it, the way he was moaning and pulling my hair. Hehe." BITCH!

"I have to say, Kelsey's tongue is magic. That girl has got some muscles in her tongue or something. And that thing she does when she rolls it when people rolls their Rs. I come instantly."

Oh my god my sister's a lesbian?

"Tomi... *sighs* i just love my uncle Tomi. I dream every night about kissing his lips, feeling that lip ring. He walks around with no shirt on, he has the best abs I’ve ever seen. I sleep with him every night and he sleeps in just boxers so i can feel his package pressed against my ass sometimes. I wish his hands would move upward when he sleeps and go under my shirt. His hands are big. Kind of rough but soft-

What, is this whole diary about him? I flip though more pages. I guess so.

What about me? I try to make her feel good all the time but all she wants is Tom. I'll make her want me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes she is related to the Jonas Brothers...by marriage!

I have some info in the next chapter about the characters.