Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Kiss Kiss

I swallow my pills along with my water and hand the pill bottle back to Tom.

"There! You happy?" i roll my eyes.

"Yes." he smiles and hugs me for like the 4th time today.

"Too much hugs!" he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down!"

"God you're heavy." he laughs and drops me on the couch.

I let out a fake gasp, "Are you saying I'm fat?" we both burst out laughing.

Our laughter dies down and we are just watching TV just chatting about random things.

"Your mom called when you were in the shower." he begins, "She said Bill, Nick and her will come over here for dinner."

"What time?"

He looks at his watch, "They should be here in 15."

I jump out of my seat and begin to run upstairs.

"Hey where you going?" he asks.

"To change!" i yell back down to him from my room. I pull on some over-sized jeans and one of Tom's hoodies over my shorts and tank. I'm nervous as hell! I'm trying everything i can to not look attractive. I took out my earrings, no makeup and now i just look like...Tom.

'Since Nick doesn't like Tom, hopefully it will be a turn off.'

I got back downstairs to see everyone sitting in the living room. "What's for dinner?"

"Burgers..." they all stare at me.

"What happened to the girl that was at the hospital?" my mom asks. She comes over to me and pulls my hood off. "I got McDonald's."

During our Mickey Dee's dinner, everyone is silent as usual. We hardly have dinner together but when we do it seems like none of them have anything to talk about. Which is really strange considering the jobs they have.

"Somebody say something please! I'm tired of the silence." i yell. They just look at me. "Well I'll start since no one wants to say anything." i wipe my mouth with a napkin and clear my throat, "I'm breaking up with Shane."

"Why? Everything seemed fine before." my mom says grabbing my hand.

"We never really talked to each other. I mean we talked at school, other than that..." i shrug. "And i like someone else. Shane doesn't even compare to him." i look at my hands, my face burning.

"Aw she's blushing." my dad coos. Embarrassing, seriously. "Who is it?"

I sink down into my seat covering my face with my hands. "No I'm not telling you."

"Well does he know you like him?" my mom asks in her motherly voice i never hear. She only uses it when she wants to get info out of me or Nick.

"Yes and no we are not gonna date or anything, its against the law." i take my hand off my face and sit up to see my dad's face. I laugh at his shocked face.

"Is he older?" Tom asks smirking. Oh my gawd!

I let out a squealy/whiny sound. "Yes. Allot older but not 'Oh my hip' old. I'm going to my room now!" i say quickly and run upstairs to my room.

I pull off my hoodie and pants and plop on my bed. Someone knocks on my door.

"Can i come in?" Nick asks from outside my door.

"No. I really don't wanna talk to you."

He comes in anyway and closes the door. "I just-"

"I don't care please just leave."

"I'm sorry, Ani."

I stand and walk over to him. "How many times have you told me you're sorry since we were 8, Nick? 'I am sorry Ani, I'll never do it again.' Time after time after time."

"I am! I hurt you when i am suppose to be the one to protect you when mom and dad aren't around. I know what i did wrong, i thought i was loving you when all i was doing was killing you. Please forgive and come home. Please...just come home." he tries to hug me but i push him away.

I open my room door. "Get out."

"Ani..." he begs.

I push him out from behind. "Don't come back here." i close my door and lock it.

If i would've went home with him, i would've went to bed crying with a black eye.
______________________________________________________________________________
*Next Day*

My dad came and got me this morning at about 8. He told me he had a fun project for me and him to do(Nick didn't want to do it so he went to Shane's and I'm very happy about it). He heard about me finding old mags down in the basement so he thought it would be cool if we clean out the basement together. Yay! (Note the sarcasm) I thought it would be boring at first but i was doing more reading then cleaning.

I'm just in the living room now waiting for Tom to come get me. My mom is just sitting there staring at the TV, playing with her silver locket that she never takes off. For as long as i could remember she has never taken it off.

"Tell me about this guy you like." she says out of the blue. I hate when she does that.

"Ma please!" i roll my eyes, "Why?"

"We never get to talk about guys you like. Come on, how old is he?" she smiles and turn to me. Big eager eyes.

"He's older. He's kind to me. Thats all you need to know. I told you we could never date." He's my uncle. "Subject change, please!"

She claps. "Why aren't you and Nick talking?"

I sigh. Now she cares about whats going on between us. "We just need space from each other. That's all."

"He doesn't want to be away from you right now, sweetie. You just came out of a coma and your his twin sister." she grabs my hands. "Can you just come home? Nick misses you, your daddy misses you, i miss you."

I shake my head. Car horn honks outside. Thats Tom, i stand. "If you really knew what was going on while you were gone, you wouldn't want me to be here."
______________________________________________________________________________
*Tom's*

"I just got off the phone with Shane." i flop on Tom's bed and lay on my stomach. "He's pissed."

"What he say?" he asks plucking at his guitar.

" 'You were cheating on me weren't you?' " I say imitating Shane's voice. Tom laughs. "Well i kinda was, with Kelsey." i shrug. "I don't need a boyfriend thats constantly trying to get in my pants after i told him that I'm not ready for that yet." He nods and set his guitar down. He gets this serious look on his face. Uh-oh.

"I need to ask you something important, okay?" I nod for him to go on. "What happen the day you went to go get your diary?"

I just stare at him. It takes me awhile before i notice that I'm not breathing, i take a deep breath and sit up.

"You can tell me, whatever it is." he moves closer to me and pulls me into his lap.

I have to tell someone. He's the only person i trust....

"Please don't tell anyone, Tomi." he nods and i sigh deeply.

I tell him the whole story. From where it began at age 8 to yesterday.

"He's the reason why you were in a coma for a month! He almost killed you!"

"I'm scared that if i forgive him and go back, next time he just might kill me." i whisper to him.

"You can stay here for as long as you want." he rubs my back, my lower back... I tense up a bit. My back is a sensitive spot, a good spot. "You okay?"

"U-uh y-yeah..." i sigh out. "Fine." My face feels really hot.

"Why are you blushing?" he smiles a bit. I climb from his lap and return to my original seating position.

"I'm not blushing." my face gets hotter. Crap!

He lays on his stomach, too so his face is right in front of mine. "Looks like you're blushing to me." he smirks.

"You're not uncomfortable? Knowing that your niece is like, lusting after you?" i blurt out.

I seriously need to know. He just acts so normal when this situation is so...weird.

"It's normal for our family actually."

My mouth drops. "Um, you mean someone in our.. is..." he nods. "Who?!"

"I know you'll keep this to yourself. Right?"

"Yes now tell me who!" i beg.

"Bill and I when we were younger. It ended when we were 20 though." he says proudly.

Oh...my..GAWD! Dad and mom were together at this time. Nick and I were born already! "Where was mom during this?"

He looks down at the sheets. "Between us."

"No Way!" so mom got a piece of Tom? Not fair! "Not fair." i say under my breath. "So it would be normal if you kissed me?"

His head snaps to look at me. "You want me to kiss you?"

I nod quickly. He gets up and turns off the lights. I sit up quickly. "You know I'm afraid of the dar-" a pair of lips crashes into mine, kissing me gently i kiss back. He lays me down on the bed and breaks the kiss,

"Is this okay?" Tom whispers in my ear and continues kisses me.

'Oh my god! Is this really happening? Is this just another one of those crazy dreams I've been having.'

"Please don't let this be a dream-" he kisses me passionately, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

'Oh...my...god...' After a few minutes he breaks the kiss. He turns the bedside lamp on and lays back beside me. I'm hot all over.

"Was that okay?" he asks stroking my cheek.

"Uh...it...um. Grr!" i cover my face with my hands. He chuckles and takes my hands away, waiting for an answer. "It was...it...uh." i studder.

"I get it." he says holding his hand up. "You studder when you're nervous or excited." he smiles.

"Well its both. More excited though." i sit up and make my way to the door. "I'll see you in the morning." i quickly leave his room and run to mine. "Oh my god!" i whisper loudly.

God i wish Kelsey was in town, I'm so horny. I rub my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda weird turn Tom's taking with her huh?

Theres some big news coming up in the chapter!

Comment/subscribe. Good or Bad comments are welcome.

Heres Miss Lyani Kaulitz[after she started to wear make-up]

Image