Status: Update 03.06.11: Looking for an internet provider. Have chapters written so they will come quick. Dont unsubscribe or you'll miss out! Thanks to all thats sticking by me. <3

F'd Up Family:The Kaulitz Family

Sweet Sixteen/Forgiven

*Next Day*

"Wake up." i hear someone whisper in my ear. "It's your birthday."

I roll over on my stomach and open my eyes to see my uncle lying next to me smirking. I smile. "Yay." i say, my voice slightly raspy.

"Now it's time for your birthday spanking. Get up."

I pull the covers up a little higher. "I cant im in my underwear." i blush. He laughs.

"Oh come on, we're family." he raises his brows. I cover my face as he pulls my blanket off and raises me up so that im on my hands and knees. My butt in the air. "Ready."

My favorite part of my birthday but he's doing this a little different. I first realized i liked it when he spanked me when i was like 13.

First slap a little hard, i moan. "One." he rubs my ass continues.

Smack after smack i moan. He gets to ten and presses he dick against my ass. "Eleven." he begins humping my ass for the last 4. "16." he squeezes my butt.
I get up and run into the bathroom. "I gotta get ready." i say closing the door.

Wow...Happy Birthday to me!
_______________________________________________________________________
*Mommy's House*

"You look like a girl today!" My mom says referring to my makeup and hugs me tightly. "Sweet sixteen!"

Nick and I are doing a birthday special for MTV next week, which means we have to act as normal as possible. It may not be that hard to do actually. Last night after Tom kissed me, i realized the way i feel about Tom is probrably the same way Nick feels about me. Its hard being in love with a family member and even harder to control your urges. I understand that it just runs in our family i guess and i should except it.

"Where is Nick?!" i shout with a huge smile on my face. Just then he comes running down the stairs. I attack him in a hug. "I forgive you." i whisper in his ear.

He looks confussed but smiles.

_______________________________________________________________________
*Later On*

"Come on." i pull Nick up the stairs to my room while our parents continue doing whatever. I think they are writing a blog or something. I lock the door and turn to look at Nick, his eyes are wide scared. "What's wrong with you?"

"You're gonna kill me arent you?" Is he serious?

I roll my eyes and he relaxes a bit. "I just want to talk to you." I walk over to my closet and begin looking for something else to wear. I feel like being girlie today.

"Oh okay. What about?" he sits on the bed.

I pull off my tank, "Everything thats been going on the past 8 years. You know?"

"Uh." He begans studdering scraching his head. He stands up.

I change into a black tank, black and white plaid skirt, and my classic black and white converse. I turn to him, he's still studdering. "Is this okay?" i spin around.

He blushes and looks at the floor.

I walk up to him and give him a hug. When we pull away i peck him on the lips. "I know you love me and i wanna give you a birthday present okay."

He smiles. "What is it?"

I grab his hands in mine. "I'm coming home."

He grins and hugs me again. "Finally. I missed you so much-"

"One condition. Kay?" he nods for me to go on. "You ever hit me again," i get in his face, "i will leave for good and you will never see me again. Clear?"

He nods quickly, "And i wont ask for oral sex or anything in the incest catagory."

He turns to leave but i stop him. Why the sudden change of heart?

"But..." i look at everything but his face.

"Ani? You're blushing, what's up?"

Ah crap im blushing? I never blush except when im around Tom. He's willing to forget everything thats happened, forget his feelings for me if he could have me back in his life? That should be what i want...right? Wrong.

"I want that to continue." i finally look at him. He's just staring at me. "Wilhelm?" he blinks.

"I thought you wanted a normal brother/sister relationship." he says confused.

"We will have a normal relationship. Some twins are really close and sometimes thats the only way they can express how much they love each other." i smile.

"I cant believe you still trust me after everything i did to you." he rubs his temples. "I-i beat you all the time, i made you do everything for me. I-" a tear slides down his cheek, "I raped you."

"That will not happen again because..." i kiss him. Nice and slow open mouth, tongues and everything.

I unbuckle his belt and pull it off, his pants fall. We only break the kiss for us to take our shirts off as i straddle his lap.

But he breaks the kiss. "Wait. I need to talk to you about something before this goes any farther."

I get off him and just sit up next to him. He sits up. "Nicki..."

"It's about Uncle Tom. I think..." he sighs deeply.

My heart is beating so fast right now. This is serious and...i dont know!

"You think what?"

"I think he's our dad."

OMG!

"WHAT?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcome. Good or Bad.

Question for the readers:

What do you think about Lyani's choice of taking things to that level with Nick after everything thats happened between them?

What do you think of Tom and Lyani's relationship now?