We're Going Live

Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine
Screams echoed around the corridors as Gerard was pulled harshly down each polished hall. I tried to run after him, all though a police woman had her arm locked around my shoulders, not allowing me to move. They hadn’t even allowed Gerard to get dressed, he was just dragged out, kicking and screaming like a cow ready for slaughter.

My ears felt blocked like cotton wool had been plastered into them. I sobbed mindlessly, as the three officers pulled him recklessly out of school. They deliberately pulled his hair back so he was un able to even try and get his dignity back.

Outside, the rain had stopped, instead each droplet was replaced with an ignorant person who had heard all the shouting and yelling and sirens.

Police officers tried to talk to me, although I was trying to see what was happened to Gerard. He was being made a mockery of. They had pushed him face forward into the school wall and they were deliberately touching him, dragging their guns up and down his thighs, in between his legs making on lookers laugh crudely.

“Stop it!” I sobbed, wiping my nose on the sleeve of Mikey’s hoody, “Tell them to stop doing that to him!” I screamed, trying to struggle away from the clasping hands.

There were at least a hundred people from different streets crowding into clumps and staring. Some of them were laughing, others were looking pityingly at Gerard who was struggling against the side of the building. My dad’s car suddenly skidded through a group of people and he stormed out, my mum and Mikey falling out of the back.

I ran straight into Mikey’s chest, howling at him to stop the police officers where Gerard was. I tried to wriggle around in Mikey’s arms and run towards Gerard, but I quick fell and scrapped my knees, screaming at my dad when he tried to punch Gerard.

Everything was a big fair of flashing lights, punching, screaming, kicking, crying.

“No! Dad get off him, get off him!” I screamed, wrapping my arms around Gerard’s waist tightly. I could feel some one else wrap their arms around my waist, obviously attempting to try and pull me back. I could feel it was Mikey, he glasses pressed up against my neck. I flung myself around and shoved him so he stumbled backwards. An officer took over and yanked my backwards.

And that’s all I could think, the way the tips of my finger just left Gerard's skin, the way his fingers stretched out from their handcuffs to try and grab my hand.

“No, fuck you, get off me!” Gerard seethed, spit flying from his mouth as they dragged him across the school yard. Mikey pulled at the back of my jacket, making me turn around. I could hear Gerard yelling and barking insults, kicking out at the officer as they tried to put his boxers back on him, “Fuck off, get the fuck off me! I’d rather walk around naked then have you touch me!” he bellowed. Mikey left my side to go and help, leaving me with a few officers and my mum.

I attempted to wriggle free again, glaring at the pitying glances I got or catty comments. I caught a glimpse of him being shoved into a police car, Donna trying to clamber in there after him, Steve holding Charlie. I cried into my mum’s hair, her clip that usually kept the swirly locks up long forgotten.

Gerard was trying to resist his arrest as much as possible, he had pressed his head in the door and propped his leg up so no one could push him in. Mikey had successfully managed to pull his black boxers up, although I think he had gotten a slap from one of the officers because it had looked like he was trying to help Gerard’s escape.

I pulled away from mum and started to run again, spitting at the male police officer who tried to grab my elbow. I skidded forward, accidently falling into Mikey who thudded against the side of the car. I grabbed Gerard’s shoulder and pushed my lips to his, knowing this was probably the last time I’d ever be able to. Reporters and newspaper workers had started to drive up, astonished with the once dead art teacher.

Gerard kissed me back desperately, only to be shoved into the back of the police car and the car door to be slammed. This time, I had to let Mikey drag me away. Charlie was screaming because he could see what was happening but wasn’t allowed to do anything, Donna was a hopeless wreck, my mum was trying to coax her into a clam state. Steve looked on the verge of tears because of Donna and my dad was punching his car door over and over again, screaming profanity’s under his breath.

I sobbed into Mikey’s chest, refusing to go down to the police station. Then I remember that’s where Gerard would be.

I had to go down in a police car, with dad beside me. Although his hands were hand cuffed from him assaulting several people for staring at me. Mikey had to get his own way there with Donna and Steve. I wasn’t allowed to take Charlie with me.

I wasn’t allowed to take Gerard with me either.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for: the.last.day.of.her
I can't actually put into words how reassuring and amazing her comments are, It's like 'wow, I can get away with writing about rape and gay sex'. It's pretty cool. So yeah, ^^