Away from the Sun

A Secret Game

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed. "WE'RE ACTUALLY ON A GUMMI SHIP!!"

I sat excited in my passenger seat of the small two person Heartless Gummi. Riku stared at me, half amazed by my excitement.

"Yea.." he said. "We are, aren't we?" His voice had a hint of sarcasm in it.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I mean, comon! I'M ON A GUMMI! Let alone I was drifting in the middle of some weird universe... but on a GUMMI.

Quite frankly, I couldn't get the idea out of my head.

Gummi.. gummi.. gummi..!! I'm on a Gummi.. with utter sexy ness sitting next to me!!

........WOW was my mood hyper and random today!

See, the Queen decided to give us this new Gummi Ship. She said that we needed to find some "puppet" for her, and that this ship would serve us well. I didn't care to much about our little 'mission'... I was in a Gummi!

Riku again looked at me. "You just.. can't sit still, can you?" he asked.

I shook my head, smiling.

"Hehe.. well then.. why don't you get up and look out the window.. tell me what you see. If any enemy ships show up, tell me, alright?"

I nodded, and walked over to the side of the Gummi Ship. I knew that all the other Heartless Gummies were are allies. The only thing I needed to watch for was that bright orange and red Gummi owned by the magical trio.. or four. Sirius, Sora, and those talking animals.

Sirius was probably sulking somewhere.. so we were pretty safe. So I looked out the window, and noted of what I saw..

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Whale...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star...

Star........wait... wait- WHAT?!

I had to stick my cheek to the side of the cold window, but I caught a glimpse of what was chasing us.

Two words: Giant. Whale.

Monstro..

"Uh-uhm.. Riku?" I muttered, voice a little shakily. "You.. might want to drive faster.."

He looked behind him. "What?" he asked, concerned. "Why? Is there someone out there?!"

"No.. " I said, flatly. "But we're being chased..." I walked back to my seat, while Riku watched me in confusion.

"......By?" he asked.

"Oh.. nothing much..... giant whale, that's all.. "

Riku blinked.. "..What?" he asked, confused. "Why.. would a whale be randomly floating in the sky?"

I looked back to him. "..You've never seen Treasure Planet, have you?" I asked, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Riku just sighed and grabbed the wheel of the Gummi Ship. "Look... there's nothing in this direction, so lets head back, ok?" He started to turn the Gummi around.

"N-No!! Wait, the whale!"

"Lillith, there's no whale in the middle of spac-.." Riku looked in front of him. The giant jaw of a massive creature wide open, ready to swallow any living thing before it.

"... is that..?" he asked.

"A whale?"

"Yea...."

I stuck my tongue out. "I told you so.."

The Whale, Monstro, moved fast. It was only seconds later that both Riku and I where shrouded in darkness.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Cold metal was all I could feel on my back. Somehow I must have fallen from my seat and onto the ground. A soft "drip... drip..." could be heard in the distance, and it made my stomach turn to think of what could be dripping. Saliva.. blood.. intestinal juice... other things.

My eyes flickered open, only to be met by more darkness, giving me the impression that my eyes were still closed. I had to blink a few times until I realized I was in complete darkness.

The darkness made my heart beat fast, and it felt as if my nerves were jittering ((Yes, I wasn't as freaked out by it as I was before.. but it still makes my skin crawl)). I scurried to my knees, only to cringe at the way the cold metal felt against my bare knees. If the lights were not on, that meant that the Gummi must have crashed. Which also meant: the heat was out, which only made the metal floor even colder. "Dammit.." I thought, carefully standing up straight, "The one time I decide to wear a skirt, a giant fricken whale eats me.."

I sighed, and felt my way over to the front of the ship, and then to the two driver-chairs. "Riku?" I asked, not to sure of what would reply. Fukin' Darkness...

No one did answer though, which only made the darkness more eerie. I still couldn't see my way around the ship, and stepped carefully closer to the chair Riku was in just moments before. "R..Riku?" I asked. "C'mon.. this isn't funny! Just answer me..!"

As my foot took another step forward, it collided with something on the floor, possibly something that fell during the crash. I was born with clumsy feet.. so I fell..

Surprisingly, the fall wasn't far. My knees fell on cushions, so I guessed I fell on one of the driver seats. I sighed, the adrenaline from my fall leaving me, and leaned forward on the seat.

...but..

Someone was sitting there already.

".....dammit..." was all I could think of. ".. of course, you idiot.. Riku is probably still in his seat..." I very.. very.. slowly brought myself back up. I tried to slowly ease my self off of Riku.

"hnn..?" a voice came from in front of me, which made my body freeze. Thoughts zoomed through my mind, many of them just stating "dammit.. dammit.. dammit.." over and over again. Others thinking thoughts that are... well.. to naughty for me to state without breaking the minds of fragile children.

But.. then.. to my dismay..

The lights had to come back on.

"Fuck.. the ships generator must have come on.." said the voice inside my head, and I looked before me to see a sleeping Riku.

My cheeks heated up as a blush overcame them, and I couldn't held but bring my hands to them. "Oh my.." I said, my voice light. "He's... so adorable.." ((I think my inner fan-girl has finally broken out of my cage.)).

As soon as those word exited my lips, eyes flickered open to meet mine. I stared at the now awake Riku, my body refusing to move.

Riku, on the other hand, just stared up at me, half-awake. He blinked a few times, until he finally realized where I was. A blush also quickly came to his cheeks.

"U.. uhm, Lillith?" he asked, not moving an inch.

"........ya?" I said, voice quiet.

He finally moved a little, sitting up a tad more straight. "W-...Why are you on top of me?"

"Oh.." I tried to make my voice sound sure of it's self. "I-I fell.. "

"On me..?"

"...It was dark.."

"....So you fell on me?" His voice was unsure.

Starting to get tired of his questions, I decided to try some sarcasm.

"No Riku.." I said, sarcasm coating my tone. "I just decided to rape you."

That.. only made his blush worse.

Which made me... laugh my ass off. I couldn't help it.. he looked so cute

I quickly found the inner strength to get off of him, and turned my back to him, giggling. He stood up behind me. "I.. didn't find that too funny." he said, bushing his shirt off.

I only giggled more.

He sighed, knowing that he was blushing like hell, and also turned his back to me. "C-..C'mon. Lets go check out where we are..."

I nodded my head, and turned to him. "Yes.. Lets!"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Its... disgusting in here..!" I said, stepping onto a floating piece of wood that drifted on some brown water. "Are you even sure this is water?" I asked, finally getting to a dry spot. Well, no. Scratch that. It wasn't dry at all, but damp, squishy and made a disgusting noise as I stepped onto it.

Riku just shook his head as he trudged through another puddle of the brown water. "Not water.." he said, "We're in the middle of space. there's no water for the whale to digest."

"So.. this is all mainly whale juice?" I questioned, poking a strange water bubble with my foot. It popped, letting out some yellow foul smelling gas. My face scrunched at the smell, and I trotted closer over to Riku.

He nodded at my pervious statement. "This is all probably stomach acid and fluids."

"...Ew..." was all I had to say about that.

The inside of Monstro confused me. The front consisted of a giant tongue, that only led to the giant stomach of the whale. Brown water (stomach acid..) and weird wooden towers. A small ship was also in the midst of everything in the whales "mouth".

"Its.. Like a little city in here?" I said, looking more closely at some of the wooden towers. My eye focused onto the small ship, where I swore I could have seen someone move.

Riku laughed. "Hehh.. yea, a city for parasites."

I cringed. "Don't remind me.. I am so taking a 2 hour long shower when we get back. This place makes me feel... Dirty..."

Riku smirked as he walked pass me towards the small boat. "What kind of dirty?" is what he asked.

A blush quickly managed to fall onto my cheeks. "B-..Bad Riku..." I said quietly, shaking any thoughts from my head and following him.

My eyes fell upon a moving figure in the small boat, and I quickly grabbed Riku's shoulder, remembering what was inside. "W-wait a second!!" I said, dragging him behind the closest wooden tower. He stumbled a bit at my sudden move, and looked at me, confused.

"What are you do-"

"Look!" I exclaimed, pointing to some talking figures on the boat.

There was an old man, holding a strange green block. A small wooden, and moving, puppet.

And, of course, talking to the two people was the grand Heroes. Sora, Sirius, and the animals.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy were chatting with the old man. We we're not close enough to hear any words, but we both knew what it must have been about.

"That green block in the man's hands.." Riku said, edging a tad closer. "That's a gummi block, isn't it?"

I nodded to him, but focused on other things.

Sirius was with them.. and the look on her face was blank. She wasn't conversating with the others, but only holding and petting the small cat that was also aboard the ship. Figaro, was the cats name, i believe.

It was completely obvious to me where we were, and who was on the ship with the Heroes. Geppetto, Pinocchio, and the two pets they owned. The cat that Sirius was holding, and the small goldfish. Cleo, was the fishes name.

I tried to get my mind away from Sirius. It was clear to me that she must have been in a bad mood, as her face seemed a little on the "emo" side. But I didn't have time to focus on this. We had to get that puppet..

Quietly, I shook Riku's shoulder. He looked at me with a questioning look. "That puppet.." I said, pointing. "You think that's the puppet the Queen wants?" I asked.

Riku looked back to the puppet, and nodded. "Yea. I think so." He said. "C'mon.. we need to lure him away from the others. " He then carefully made his way over to the boat. I followed silently.

Once we got to the side of the boat, we climbed up onto some wooden boxes. I peaked my head over the side of the railing to see Geppetto and the Trio talking about how they got here in the first place. Sirius was still petting the cat, oblivious of the world around her.

Luckily for us, Pinocchio was closest to us.

"...ssspt!" I said, just loud enough for the puppet to hear. He looked over, and looked at me and Riku confused. His wooden legs made small sounds as he walked over to greet us.

I smiled, trying to show him we meant no harm ((But oh, what a lie that was.)). He smiled back at me, and came closer.

"Hey, little guy." I said, quietly. "You wanna play a game?"

Pinocchio nodded. "Sure!" he said. "What do you wanna-"

"shh! shh!" I said, putting my finger up to my mouth. "It's a secret game, ok? You havta be reeeeeally quiet!" I then reached my hand up, and poked his shoulder.

"Your it!" I said, quietly but with some excited emotion, trying to make my voice sound convincing. "Now you gotta chase us!"

"Him too?" Pinocchio asked, looking at Riku.

"Mmhmm. In fact, you have to tag him first!"

Riku looked at me, confused. "Wait.. what?"

I pushed Riku's shoulder. "Go on!" I urged. "run! Go into that tunnel over there!"

He looked behind him, then gave a small nod before running off into the dark tunnel.

Pinocchio chuckled, and hurriedly chased after Riku. I smiled slightly at him, and looked back onto the boat, making sure no one saw Pinocchio leave.

But that was when my eyes locked with Sirius's.

Of course she knew we were going to come to get Pinocchio!

She saw the whole thing!


The others thankfully didn't notice a thing, only Sirius. She looked at me with sad yet almost emotionless eyes.

But- I didn't have time to play any games with her.

I just gave her a sweet smile, and waved my hand. I moved my lips, giving her a soundless "Byeeee!", and dropped down from the boat. Then, I also took off towards the dark tunnel.

.*.*.*.*.Nearly 20 Minutes Later.*.*.*.*.

"Oh my fucking GOD this place is like a fucking maze!" I said, running through, YET ANOUTHER, random tunnel, ending up someplace I've been already.

I sighed, and leaned my forehead on the closest wall. But, then, suddenly flew away from it when I realized the wall was sticky.

My throat let out a small growl as I wiped whatever it was off of my forehead.

"Lost, my lady?" I heard a voice say behind me, and I turned quickly to see Riku standing there with a grin. Pinocchio was with him, hiding behind his leg.

I glared at him, and stuck out my tongue. "Sure! Leave the girl behind! In a WHALE stomach!!"

Riku laughed. "Calm down.. we're here now, aren't we?"

I pouted.. "... yes.."

I felt a finger tilt my chin up, and I looked into the eyes of a grinning Riku. "Then smile." he said.

I didn't... I just stared into that grinning face of his. I didn't smile. I blushed!!! But I didn't smile.

Riku just laughed, and moved away, knowing he won that little battle. He looked down to Pinocchio, and kneeled to him. "You ready for the next game?" He asked.

Pinocchio nodded, excited.

"Ok.. the name of this game is.. "Don't go with the shrimp in the red shorts, and all his little friends." Ok?" I laughed at Riku calling Sora a shrimp.

"Okay!!" Pinocchio said. Riku chuckled, and stood.

"C'mom, Lillith." Riku said, taking my hand, and leading me behind the wall of a tunnel.

"Huh..? What?" I asked, confused.

Riku kept me behind him. "We need to hide! If the see us, then the game it spent!"

"Oh.." Was all I said. "...wait.. what are we hiding from?" I asked.

Riku pointed ahead of him. "Look.." he said.

I did. And after a few seconds, I heard and saw our Heroes step out of the tunnel, and walk towards Pinocchio..