I wanna be Synful

NO BATMAN!

The drive to Nymph’s house was quiet and tense in a nervous kind of way. She really liked Brian but didn’t want to be too forward because she didn’t know Brian’s feelings. But I’m getting ahead of myself! They just met! On to the story!

Nymph’s POV

As we drove to my house every few minutes I would glace at Brian. He was just staring out the window with his leg bouncing up and down at hyper speed. ‘What the hell am I doing?’ I thought aggravated ‘why did I invite him over? He probably has better things to do with his time than come to my house at one in the morning…apparently not…since he’s sitting right next to me…crap.’
I pulled in the driveway, turned off the car, and hesitated before finally getting out without saying anything. He got out of the passenger’s side and just stared at my house in amazement. ‘I don’t see what’s so amazing about a house other than this really cool long windy driveway thing!’ I thought.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as I saw the look of confusion on his face.
“What…oh…it’s just…I’ve always wondered what this house looked like. You can’t see it from the road because of the forest thing you’ve got growing there.” He said
“Wait…what do you mean you’ve ‘always wondered’?” I asked
“I live a couple blocks away from here and I pass this place a lot. I thought some crazy fuckin’ witch lady lived up here or somethin’” He stated
“Well…I’m not a witch…but I wouldn’t rule out fuckin’ crazy…”
He just laughed. I walked up to the door and let myself inside to be greeted by my crazy ass dogs. ‘Oh shit. What if he’s like allergic or something?!’
“Umm…how do you feel about dogs?” I asked as he stepped in the door.
“Why” he said…a little too late, suddenly a big black blob of fur was racing past me and knocked Brian of his feet.
“That’s why.” I murmured as I pulled the giant black monster(Irish wolfhound-German Sheppard mix) off of him. “BATMAN! NO! BAD BOY!” I rushed over to Brian as Batman trotted off in victory. I kneeled by the flattened male on my rug. “I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” I stuttered. As I said this I put my hand on his arm. I struggled to contain a gasp as he looked at me. His eyes were beautiful! I took my time examining his rugged features which only intensified the heat of his skin under my hand. I quickly looked away and pulled my hand back. ‘Okay…that was the most embarrassing moment of my life…well except that one time…oh! And the time when I-‘
“Yeah I’m fine…and yes…I love dogs. But I do have one question…” he said pulling me from my thoughts.
“Fire at will…”
“Batman?” he looked at me skeptically. I helped him up and from there it was a really comfortable night. We watched Nightmare before Christmas and half of a season of Scrubs. It was kind of hard to pay attention cuz he kept trying to steal my food. We were watching JD do something stupid that annoyed Janitor (as always) and that’s when I snapped. I picked up a twizzler and was about to eat it when (once again) a hand came up in front of my face trying to snag the twizzler. By then I had gotten used to his tricks…I thought…
I held the twizzler as far away from him as I could. “Nice Try! Better luck next time bitch!” I exclaimed as I bit down on the twizzler.
“That’s so not fair!” he complained.
“It’s totally fair. Since when are there rules to twizzler stealing??” I said and stuck the twizzler so I was hanging out of my mouth like a tongue. As I was gloating I didn’t realize that Brian had gotten closer to my side of the couch until we were face to face.
“New game, new rules!” he said softly. He ripped the twizzler out of my mouth and replaced it with his mouth. I was totally caught off guard by this kiss so I have no idea why…but I pushed him away so hard that he was now laying on the couch. ‘Why the Frick did I do that???’ I thought ‘I’m such an idiot’ but my thought process stopped there because I just wanted his lips on mine. He looked shocked and tried to speak.
“I-I didn’t mean to…I’m sor-“ I threw myself so I was on top of him on the couch. I kissed him roughly…or so I thought. He didn’t respond so I felt like an idiot…a weak idiot. After a few second he started to kiss back. I tangled my hands in his hair as he grabbed my face intensifying the kiss. He moved his hands to my shoulders griping them tightly as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly and he took that as an invitation to jump right in apparently. He deepened the kiss and squeezed my arms. I thought he was going to crush me it hurt so much but I didn’t want it to stop. He flipped over somehow so that I was underneath him. I was clinging so close to him that my body was barely touching the couch. I gently bit his lower lip. He moaned and grabbed my arms so hard that I think it cut off the circulation. I squealed in pain. That’s most definitely going to leave a mark. My eyes started tearing. I don’t care how much I was enjoying it. I couldn’t take the pain anymore.
“Ow.” I squeaked. He suddenly went completely still and let go. He backed up to the end of the couch opposite me. He just sat there staring at his hands with his head down.
“I-I’m sorry…did I…hurt you?” He said without looking at me.
“It’s alright. I’m fine. Why’d you stop?” I asked trying to make him feel better.
“What do you mean? You said ‘ow’. That normally means ‘stop’ right?”
“Well not exactly. I just couldn’t feel my arms anymore.”
“But…I hurt you…cuz I’m a fucking idiot who can’t control himself!!!!” he yelled as he smacked himself in the head. I crawled over to where he was on the couch and put my hand on his chin so that he looked directly at me.
“I knew you were strong when I brought you home...” I said then I laughed because it reminded me of when I brought batman home…
“Why are you laughing? What did I miss…?”He asked confused.
“You’re like a puppy dog!” I started laughing hysterically. He then tried to tackle me but I slipped off the couch under his arm and ran to the kitchen. My tummy grumbled and so I decided to get something out of the fridge to eat before I had to deal with my new puppy! I heated up some pizza bites and brought them into the living room to find Brian asleep on my couch. He looked adorable, like a little kid all curled up cute and innocent looking. Well…maybe not completely innocent… I sat down on the floor by his head and ate my pizza bites while watching another scrubs episode that was currently playing. I felt someone playing with the ends of my hair. I love when people do that, it feels so good. He kept playing with my hair until he fell asleep again and then soon after I fell asleep on the floor next to him and had awesome dreams that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks. my bad! let me know if i'm a failure at life! thank ya very much!