What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Tease

I guess since you know that I lied about the real secret, I can act how I normally would with Ryan.

I drove to his house quickly. When I got there, I entered his house without knocking because that's how it normally went. I rushed upstairs and went to Ryan's room. He was laying on his bed, reading a book. I smirked when I saw him. I walked straight to the bed and got on it, straddling Ryan's hips. He didn't look away from his book, but he smiled. I grabbed the book out of his hands and tossed it on the floor.

"I think we can find you something more fun to do than read a book," I said.

"Yeah?" Ryan said, smirking at me. I didn't answer. Instead I leaned down and placed my lips on Ryan's. I felt Ryan place his hands on my back and I sat up. I pulled my shirt over my head and then I pulled off Ryan's. Once his shirt was over his head, he flipped us so that I was beneath him. He attacked my lips with his. As he started to tug on my pants, I bit his lip, causing Ryan to let out a low moan. I smirked before slipping my tongue into his mouth.

"That bruise makes you look hot," I commented as Ryan attached his lips to my neck. I was referring to his black eye.

"I'm glad you like it," Ryan said, as I quickly unbuttoned Ryan's pants. I pulled Ryan's pants down as far as I could. Ryan took them off the rest of the way. "It was your fault."

"Shut up," I said. I kissed Ryan again and pulled his boxers off and then got rid of my underwear. I layed back on the bed, waiting for Ryan, but he just hovered above me, smirking at me.

"Come on, Ryan," I whined, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't tease me."

Ryan laughed.

"How bad do you want it?" Ryan asked.

"Don't do this today Ryan," I said. I hated being teased. I moved my head upward to try and kiss him, but he moved out of the way. I groaned in frustration. He just smirked at me. But then I smirked at him. I reached down and touched him, stroking gently. Ryan's eyes fluttered and he let out a soft moan.

"Shit, Jenny," he said when I pulled my hand a way. My smirk grew.

"Now who wants it bad?" I asked. Without answering me, Ryan plunged into me, thrusting in and out of me forcefully. I dug my fingernails into the soft flesh of Ryan's back as he continued to move. I soon felt myself ready to come, and a stream of moans escaped my lips, mixed with the sound of our breathing and Ryan's voice which kept repeating my name.

"I-I'm gonna come," Ryan said. I came a minute later, Ryan soon after. When it was done, Ryan lay next to me, holding me gently to him. I felt Ryan kiss my forhead gently and I snuggled into him, breathing in his scent. I soon found myself falling asleep in Ryan's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this sex scene kinda sucked, but what do I know :P lol
Comments??
~Sally