What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

"Are you cold?"

About 10 minutes later, Ryan came down stairs. I knew he had something else up his sleeve other than just taking me out when I saw the video camera in his hands. He saw me looking at it and smirked.

"Let's go," he said. We headed out to the car and got in. Ryan tossed the camera into the back seat. At least we wouldn't be using it yet. We drove for about 5 minutes before pulling up to a nice restaurant. If you haven't figured it out already, Ryan's family is rich. His parents are never home because they're either on vacation or on a business trip.

Since we were in public now, Ryan was going to act like a perfect gentlemen. He got out of his car and came around to the other side to open my door and help me out. He wrapped an arm around my waist and led me inside. I didn't pay attention as he told the the hostess our reservations and brought us to a table. Ryan pulled my chair out and I sat down. Ryan then went and sat in his chair and immediately started looking at the menu.

"I'm going to order for both of us," Ryan said. "Is that ok?"

I nodded my head. I could only answer yes. I knew as well as he did that I couldn't say no. He only asked so that people thought he cared if they happened to be listening. Our waitress came a few minutes later and took our order. After she was gone I took a sip of my water. I couldn't help but notice Ryan staring at me intently.

"I like that dress on you," Ryan said suddenly.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered, slightly surprised. I was even more surprised when I felt Ryan's hand on my knee. He smirked at my reaction.

"Move your chair more next to mine," he said. His hand left my knee as I scooted my chair around the table until I was next to Ryan. His hand went back to my knee, but moved up to my thigh. I shivered slightly. "Are you cold?"

I shook my head and bit my lip as Ryan's hand moved higher. He moved his head beside mine so that I could feel his lips touching my ear.

"That's too bad," he said quietly, his hand leaving my thigh.. "It would have been fun warming you up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update :] I started school today D: I'm really tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. I'll try and update tomorrow. Comments??
~Sally