What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Closer

After dinner we went back to Ryan's car and he immediately started driving us back to his house. When we were parked in Ryan's driveway, Ryan reached into the backseat and grabbed his camera. I was slightly confused. Why did he bring it with him if he wasn't even going to use it? He saw my confused look and knew what I was thinking.

"I brought it just in case," he said before getting out of the car. I got out too and followed him to the front door. When we got into the house we went to the living room. I stood in the doorway and watched as Ryan sat down on the couch, the camera still in his hands. He looked at me for a moment before turning the camera on and pointing it at me.

"Take off your dress," he said. He pushed a button and the red light went on. I stayed where I was and pushed the straps of my dress off of my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stood in my bra and underwear, watching Ryan. Carefully, he set the camera down on the table, pointing it in my direction still. He got up off the couch and came over to me, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt. When he was close enough, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him and he brought his face down to mine and kissed me tenderly. His arms snaked around my back as he deepend the kiss. I brought my hands to the front of his shirt and continued to unbutton it until I could pull it off. Then my hands went to his pants which I also removed. When I was done, I felt Ryan pulling me up and I wrapped my legs around him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt us start moving, Ryan carrying me, up the stairs. I gave him small kisses as we moved. When reached upstairs Ryan brought me to his room. He kissed me again before setting me down on the bed.

He stepped away from the bed and smirked at me. He knew that for once I wanted this, and he wasn't going to. He was only teasing me. He hadn't changed at all like I had thought. He turned and left the room. When the door closed I buried my face in a pillow and cried. I hated what he was doing with me. Again my imaginary walls had moved closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short update o.o I might update again tonight, but I don't know yet. If I don't, I should update tomorrow. :] Comments??
And for anyone who is interested, I also have a Brendon Urie story called 'No Flaws When You're Pretending'. Check it out if you want! I might be updating it in a little while.
~Sally