What a Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Almost

When he was done, Ryan left the room again and I went back to getting clothes and getting dressed. When I was done, I crawled into Ryan's bed and curled up on my side, under the blankets. I lay there for about 20 minutes, finding it hard to fall asleep. I sighed and got out of bed and crept downstairs. I heard the TV in the living room so I went to go see what Ryan was doing. When I entered the living room, I was surprised to find that Ryan was asleep. I crept up to the couch to get a better look. He was laying on the couch, his head resting on the arm rest. He looked so peaceful, his lips parted slightly. I couldn't help myself when I leaned down and kissed him softly and quickly. He didn't wake up so I went and got him a blanket. I carefully placed the blanket over him. I didn't want him to wake up and ruin this moment. I tip-toed out of the living room and went to the kitchen. I got some water as quietly as I could and sipped it. When I had finished the water, I set the glass in the sink and headed back for the stairs. I tripped as I started up the stairs and fell the short distance to the bottom.

"Ow," I said. My hand instantly went to my mouth. I was now worried that Ryan was awake. My fall hadn't exactly been quiet either. I listened carefully but didn't hear anything. I got up off the floor, a little more sore than before, and started back up the stairs.

"Jenny?"

I froze on the second step and turned around. Ryan was standing a little ways away from me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I-I fell," I said.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I nodded my head. He yawned and came towards me. "Let's go to bed."

I nodded my head again and let Ryan walk past me. I followed him the rest of the way up the stairs and into his room. I got back into the bed and Ryan got in on the other side. I had my back to him, and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Turn over," he said in my ear quietly. I did as I was told and turned to face him. He moved forward and kissed me. After a minute he released me, turning over so that his back was to me now. I sighed quietly and rolled back onto my other side and scooted away from Ryan. I wish e could be normal. That our relationship wasn't on these terms. If only I hadn't...Oops. Almost gave away my secret. I can't do that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update. I gotta write you guys a long one soon. I might update again later. That one will be short though.
Comments??
~Sally