Status: hiatus

You Make My Heart Implode

Viva Los Violence

Violet

Envy links my arm once more, after landing a delicate kiss on the lead singer of the band, much to my slight amazement. She guides me back outside and begins asking me about my band.
Soon after she switches me for Cat and Andreas Bergh takes over our comfortable conversation.
Why did I agree to go for drinks with Deathstars...again? Any of their other fans would die to be in my current position, but I’m feeling insecure. Yes as a Suicide Girl, shedding my clothes in front of thousands, to reveal tattoos and piercings among other things, to dance in blood, I’m scared to be in the presence of Cat Casino. I feel bad for embarrassing him that time ago. Maybe its time to let him know.

We get to the bar and instantly I order two vodka shots to take the edge off. They decide to do things properly in rounds and after three, Cat is still avoiding my gaze.

“Ok guys, my round!” I call, slamming my empty glass on the wooden table.
“Same again?” smacking my lips together, I lift myself from my seat as everyone agrees.

I look around the table before pulling nerve out and making the ‘first move.’

“Cat, can you help me bring them over?” I request quickly.

“What?” he asks dumbly.

“Go help her!” Skinny commands.

I glance back and he’s doing as he’s told and is following me to the bar. I smile to myself and order the six drinks plus a Jager bomb for me to have while I wait and a bottle of Jagermeister with a glass so I can drink it straight, like I tend to do.
My three favourite alcoholic drinks of choice are Jagermeister, vodka with orange and a good vintage of white wine.

“So...Cat,” I turn my attention to him fully after placing my order, “How’s it going?”

“Fine” he sulks.

“Look, lets not be this way. Let’s pretend we just met today. Please?”

He turns to actually look at me since when he emerged from the door on the tour bus in shock. He sucks in a deep breath and I’m anticipating his reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short but I got stuck. I'll update as soon as i think of something but i don't know which way to turn this just yet. If you know which way it should turn then please tell me in the comment that you were already going to leave .[I'm so funny aren't I?]