Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

One.

I was minding my own business, on my way back to class when it happened.

I personally hated that bathroom, no one ever used it. It was dirty and the lights would go off all of the sudden and it just seemed like it was haunted. So I don’t know why I had to be nosy and go in there when I heard strange noises.

Any person who had a properly functioning brain would know that

Creepy, possibly haunted bathroom + Strange noises = Don’t go in there Ryan.

But hey I’m failing math.

As soon as I stepped in there I wanted to step out but the noise made me walk forward. It also made me push open the stall door.

When I did, half of me expected to see a zombie or some other type of nonexistent creature. The other half of me thought maybe it was just a pair of horny kids.

The second half won.

But it wasn’t exactly what I thought. Standing right in front of me were in fact two naked, sexually active kids, but they were both guys which made me want to gag.

On top of that, I found myself checking out one of the guys, which made me drop my head and walk out of the bathroom as fast as I could in case I actually would gag.

No, I’m not gay and that wasn’t my boyfriend I caught in there but a wave of jealousy washed over me. I wasn’t jealous that these two guys that I’ve never met were doing each other. I was jealous because I sadly am still a virgin and in the twelfth grade. And on top of all of that jealousy was curiosity.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice that I was just standing outside of the bathroom until one of the guys walked out and approached me.

My palms got sweaty and I’m pretty sure all the color left from my face. Not because I’m afraid of gay people but because that was the guy I was checking out.

I looked down.

“Hey,” he spoke first, trying to make small talk.

“Hi” I mumbled not looking up, too embarrassed that he noticed what I did in there.

“Listen about what you saw in there-”

I cut him off “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone… I’m not like that” I didn’t want him to give me a recap on what just happened.

“Thanks,” he sounded sincere.

I just had to look up.

He was smiling.

“I’m Brendon, by the way.” he looked me in the eyes.

“Ryan” I stared at his eyes. They were brown, just like mine, but there was something about them that I found intriguing.

“Wow,” Brendon said, not taking his eyes off mine. “You’re like the first person who didn’t shun me or want to kill my dog or like…eat my mother after I told them,” he laughed lightheartedly.

That’s when I noticed I was smiling too “Well technically you didn’t tell me you were-” I struggled with the word.

“Gay,” he nodded, saying it for me.

“Yeah and I don’t know if you have a dog or not and no offense but I’m pretty sure your mom wouldn’t taste to good.” I also found this conversation amusing.

“I agree, she probably would just taste old and bitter,” he joked.

I snapped back to reality when the other guy walked out of the bathroom.

“What’d I miss?” he asked.

“Ah nothing really, just a conversation on what my mother would taste like.” Brendon put an arm around his waist.

The guy raised one of his eyebrows “Okay?”

“Oh babe, this is Ryan. Ryan this is William, my boyfriend.” Brendon introduced us.

My jaw tightened “Hi,” I couldn’t help but glare at him.

“So you’re the kid who ruined our moment” he smiled.

“Well if you weren’t so damn loud I would-” I started but the passing bell cut me off.

“That’s the bell,” Brendon grabbed William’s hand.

William stared at me with an annoyed look in his eye.

“See you around Ryan!” Brendon pulled him away.

I walked to my locker a scowl still on my face to get my things.

“Hey Ryan, What happened? You never came back to class.” my friend Spencer was already at his locker which is right next to mine.

He handed me my things “Thanks,” I mumbled.

He turned his attention to me “Whoa what’s got you pissed?”

“It’s more of a who than a what,” I opened my locker.

“Care to elaborate?” Spencer shut his.

I threw my things in my locker and closed it “Spencer,”

He blinked, waiting for me to go on.

“I think I may be gay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Really old Rydon
I mean I wrote this way back
So yeah, whatever I'll just be posting whenever
I have most of the chapters written yeah okay
Comment. [=