Would You Come With Me or Just Leave Me?

Nine.

“WHAT?! Why am I expelled?! I can’t be expelled! I didn’t do anything!” I stood up and started pacing.

“George please sit down-”

“I’m not George! Do not call me that… George is my father! And why should I listen to you anyway? You’re the one trying to end my life early!” I began to rant.

“Ryan,” William had grabbed my shoulder. My first instinct was to shrug him off but the look in his eyes told me otherwise. He looked just about as vulnerable as I’m acting. “Just sit down and listen.” I did as he said and he followed.

Ms. Banks spoke up, “Now I’m willing to be lenient because Mr. Ross I hardly knew who you were until yesterday. On the other hand you William, you’re in here all the time. But your grades are exceptionally high that I can’t bare to lose you just yet.” she told us and I nodded.

“So why exactly are we ‘under the possibility of being expelled?’” William asked, mocking her.

“Well, as you know yesterday there seems to have been an altercation between the two of you and a few other students involving a note.” Ms Banks fiddled with a red pen before continuing. “There were a few um, disturbing things in that note that brought my attention to the fact that you two may be posing a threat to this school and the students well-being.”

“What the fuck did the note say?!” I stood up, appalled. I got some mysterious note from God knows who and now I’m about to get expelled for it? I think not.

“Did you not write the note Mr. Ross?”

“NO! Obviously I didn’t or else I wouldn’t be standing here asking you what’s in it!” I was two seconds away from bashing her head against her desk until she bled to death.

“Do you know what’s in the note William?” she directed the question toward him. He shook his head no.

“So two whom did the note belong?”

William pointed at me.

“Someone put it in my locker. I didn’t even get to read it before Hayley took it. Then when I got it back William here came and took it and then you came so yeah…” I explained trying to get myself out of the shit.

“I see… Well I clearly have disposed of the note but there were claims of how whomever wrote this note was willing to quote, ‘burn this mother fucking school down with all the people in it to get to you’.”

I sat there dumbfounded. Someone wrote that to me? But.. Who? When? WHY?

“And…” she continued “Since both you and William were mentioned in the note-”

“Um, how was I in there and you haven’t even mentioned me?” William cut her off.

“Yes well, I thought I’d tell you privately but since you asked the author talked about how um… well the author mentioned ‘how good of a fuck’ you are.”

“OHMYGOD!” he exclaimed jumping out of the seat. “What the fuck? The only guy here I’ve ever slept with is Brendon!”

“Are you insinuating that Brendon wrote the note?” I asked, pissed that he would even think that.

“Brendon Urie?” Ms. Bank asked surprised.

“NO!” I growled.

“YES!” William yelled at the same time as me.

“William that’s a fucking lie. You couldn’t have only fucked Brendon! He caught you cheating on him!” I was seconds away from bashing his fucking head in.

“Gentleman, I really don’t care what your preferences are but can you please keep it down and we can handle this in an orderly manner.” Ms. Banks spoke up.

“No I’m about to get expelled because this douche couldn’t keep it in his pants! I don’t know anybody he knows so he must’ve wrote he note and put it in my locker! He should be expelled not me!” I pointed at William.

“Sit down. Right now, the two of you.” she demanded her voice suddenly stern instead of caring how it was before. We did as she said. “Look I don’t want to expel either of you so if you can figure out who did and report them to me I’ll chalk it up to a few days suspension and some community service.”

“Community service?!” William exclaimed.

“We’ll do it.” I interjected.

I don’t know how and I don’t know when but I’m figuring something out. There’s no way in hell I’m getting expelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I often feel like bashing peoples heads in
Thats why I say that and the F word so much.
So anyways, I'm excited cause you guys totally rock
I have 31 comments and I'm only on the 9th chapter
Thats something special in my book
I love you guys and sorry its so short, I shall write more soon!