Jetset Sugar

Crush

A nice warm shower was definitely what she needed. Even though she was not able to move about as much, it really helps with the bruising and easing her aching muscles. She was towel-drying her hair in front of Gerard’s bedroom window when she thought about what had happened the night before. She then turned to look at the unmade bed. She was sleeping at the side further away from the window. Closer to the window lays Frank. And he was there because she asked him to.

She sat on the bed slowly and looked at the folds and creases that Frank had left behind, slowly running her fingers over it. Imagining that Frank was still there.

“You know, the bed would be made even faster if you’d actually lift the sheets.”

She quickly drew her hand back as if she was burnt and whipped her head towards the door only to see Gerard standing there, with Sammi in his arms. She could feel her face turning red. She got off the bed and still clutching onto the now damp towel, made a beeline out of the bedroom, passing Gerard with her head down.

“Hey, you’re not gonna make the bed?” Gerard teased.

“Make your own fucking bed,” she grumbled under her breath, but Gerard could still hear her and just laughed.

When she had disappeared into the kitchen for her breakfast, Gerard whispered to Sammi. “Looks like someone has a crush on our dear Frankie.”

Sammi mewed in agreement.