Jetset Sugar

Feeling Hungry...

Something woke Ashley up but she didn’t know what. It wasn’t a nightmare and she was sure of it. She was not sweating nor was her heart beating faster than normal. She blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the darkness. Suddenly there was a low growl coming from her stomach. Maybe that was the reason why she woke up.

She hoped there was something to eat in this bachelor pad. She threw on a t-shirt, which was much too big for her, over her skimpy pajama top and shorts. The t-shirt was bought at a discount store and it ended half-way down her thighs. She didn’t planned on anyone else being awake, but it seemed that someone was. The kitchen light was on. She tip-toed towards it and stopped at the doorway only to see Frank leaning on the counter top sipping a glass of water. He almost squirted it out from his nose when he saw her.

“What are you doing up?” he asked when he finally found his voice.

“I was hungry.”

Frank ran his eyes up and down, looking at the over-sized t-shirt that Ashley was wearing and wondered briefly if she was wearing anything underneath it. He looked away quickly, cursing himself under his breath and motioned Ashley to sit down at the small four-sitter dining table. She pulled out the nearest chair and sat quietly. Within minutes, Frank had made a simple ham and cheese sandwich and put it down in front of her together with a glass of milk. Ashley looked at the sandwich and back at Frank, not touching the sandwich.

“What?” Frank asked.

“Did you put pickles?” she asked him back.

“No.” Frank replied flatly. “You want some?”

“No,” she answered wrinkling her nose.

“Good. ‘Cuz there’s none. I hate pickles. Now eat, so you can get your cute little ass back to bed.”

Ashley smiled at the coincidence of them both hating pickles and took a bite at the sandwich. She chewed slowly, looking at Frank who had poured himself another glass of water. He seemed to be avoiding her eyes, quietly drinking his water.

“What now?” Frank finally asked, putting the empty glass down.

Ashley swallowed the chewed up ham and cheese and washed it down with some milk. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and put the half-eaten sandwich back on the plate. She looked at Frank and tilted her head slightly and what she said next made Frank turned pink.

“You think my ass is cute?”