I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 15

I giggle the entire time, tripping over my own feet. I see his mahogany door and I start running towards it, slamming my body into it.

"Ja-a-a-abba!" I yell, making my voice sound scratchy.

No answer. I bash my fists on the door and yell again. This time, the door opens, revealing him with wet hair, no shirt and wearing a black towel around his waist. I giggle again as I push my way into his room, falling backwards on his bed. I stretch, a grin plastered on my lips as I look up at him. He closes the door, walking to me. Now standing in front of me, he crosses his arms over his toned chest, staring at me with a stern look.

"What are you doing up here Jabba?" I slur.

He rolls his eyes, getting on top of my lap and straddling me. He then grabs my neck, starting to choke me.

His face is inches away as he screams, "Your mine doll, got that? No one else touches you but me!"

I claw at his hands, trying to pry his fingers off me. His grip only tightens, I gasp for air, tears forming in my eyes.

"P-please I'll, I'll do-"

"Pah-pah-pah-please! I-I-I'll-just shut up!"

I'm crying now, sobs coming out of my mouth as I start to slowly sober up and close my green eyes. It's really not helping that the room is still spinning.

"I'll do anything." I whisper.

I feel his grip loosens and I re-open my eyes, looking up at him with a pathetic look on my face. He's smiling.

"Anything, doll?"

I nod my head, small sobs still coming out. He lets me go, getting off me, starting to laugh loudly.

"This is just too perfect!"

He looks at me, pouncing on me now, making me jump.

He slaps my face lightly, "Cheer up Glitterbug. Were going to have fun!"

My heart races, "No! I won't do that!"

He glares, "Babe, you did say anything."

I snarl, "You have someone else to do that for you! I'm not your damn slave! Go find Bridget."

He rolls off me to my side, booming with laughter, "That's so funny! God your a cutie Lovebug."

He crawls back on me, nipping at my neck, making my breathing get faster.

"Go away."

He groans, "It's not what she's for."

"Then what? Do you go around biting everyones neck?"

I stumped him since he's quite now. I start to giggle as he growls at me, biting my collarbone that I stumped him. I gasp.

"I would care if someone took you from me or hurt you. With her, I could give a shit less, she's no one to me but a partner in the crime business."

He quickly looks up at me, his eyes bright, "Is my little buggy jealous?"

I push him away from me, crawling away but he grabs me, laying his body on top of mine to keep me in place. Grabbing my arms, he places them above my head.

"N-no, I'm not."

"I think you are."

"Well I'm not."

"Your blu-u-ushing!"

I roll my eyes, "Your so conceited!"

"Your such a bitch."

"Come on! Not this again!"

"Yes this again!"

"I'll bite you."

"I'll enjoy every minute of it."

He starts running his free hand down my body, making me shiver. He places soft kisses down my neck, to the exposed part of my abdomen. I've never felt so excited before, this is so wrong. A small moan escapes my lips as he starts to bite on the sensitive area of my neck.

'Give in. Give in. Do it you fool! Stop kidding yourself!'

Is my heart breaking? Am I going crazy? My pulse is quickening with each kiss he places upon me. My minds rushing in and out of so many thoughts. Should I?

'I want this.' A little voice echoes to me.

He's grinning against my skin. He knows I'm breaking down and giving in. I'm nervous but so excited. I know it's happened before, but those times were different. I didn't want it but it still happened. I'll admit it, he's extremely...Godly, in bed. And this time, I actually want to. Some would say, it's madness.

I press my body against his, letting him know. He looks up at me, grinning seductively. I lick my bottom lip, leaning my head forward to his face. His jaw is slightly ajar as he watches what I'm doing. I don't break eye contact with him as I close my eyes, pressing my soft lips against his. I pull away to look at him. His eyes are racing all over my face as he leans in, laying me back down and presses his mouth to mine, kissing me passionately. I hear his knife then feel it against the inner part of my thigh. I moan again in his mouth, yanking his hair. He pulls away a little to chuckle darkly, unzipping the rest of my outfit to reveal the red and black undergarments.

He stares, like the man he is, biting his lip, "Nice." he whispers as he runs his hands across my stomach. I grab his neck, bringing his lips back to mine. I run my hands down his chest to the edge of the towel. I almost get it off him but he yanks my hands away, pulling away from my face.

He shakes his finger side to side, "I don't think so Princess."

I pout as he continues kissing me, trying to do the same to me but I smack his hands away. He growls as I repeat what he said, Princess and all. That just didn't help at all.

It started with a few bites, slaps and moans. It then lead to teasing, stripping the little clothes we had left and laughing. It ended with screams, scratches and falling asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: I hope you like it. I'm not sure if anyone actually wanted a scene so I just didn't do it XD But at least I gave you something to let your dirty minds wander. LMAO.
Feedback pwease??