I've Never Met Anyone so Beautifully Dark

Chapter 4

It was 1:25 in the morning when I was finally able to fall back asleep. My dream continued.

-Dream two-

"I'm Jack." He says, out stretching his hand. His voice sends a shiver down my spine. We shake hands and sit there in silence again.

The wind whistles past us, blowing my hair up in my face. I start to giggle and I look up at the sky, a few drops of rain falling on my face. I open my mouth , close my eyes and stick out my tongue. They turned to snow flakes. I giggle more, getting up and spinning around as this man Jack watches me in delight. He gets up and joins me, holding my hands ever so gently and leading me around the concrete tiles in a slow, entrancing dance.

The dance seemed to last a lifetime but it was only 20 minutes. He twirls me with his right hand as we both giggle. Bringing me in closer, I lay my head on his shoulder as we stay in that position for a few minutes. He sighs and starts humming to himself, spinning in a small circle and laughing as I squeak out of surprise. He stops and lets me go, leaning against a grey, brick wall that is covered with thousands of little green vines. He slides down the wall, sitting with his legs out and knees up and his arms resting on his knees.

He's watching me again. He motions with his finger to join him. I sit in between his legs and lean back. I breathe in the familiar scent of Old Spice. Something in my brain clicked.

'Old Spice. Humming to himself. I wonder...'

I bend my head back to take a look at his face. He looks down at me smiling, that's when I see them. The two hideous scars that come off of both the corners of his lips. I blink a few times, bringing my head back up as my heart beat quickens.

Next thing I know, a knifes at my throat and his dark voice, growls in my ear, "Let's put a smile on that face."

-End-

I wake up again, looking at the clock. It reads 9:40 am. I get out of bed, taking a quick shower. First I put on a pair of black boy shorts that have thin white lines all around it and a skull with scissors on the right side along with a matching bra. I put on a short, black dress that zips up in the front from the waist up. The skirt has little spiders crawling around it. It's cute. I also put on my knee high, black and white converse. And not, the zip up kind! I put my hair up in a rush, not caring what it looks like. A few strands hang in front of my face. I apply clear lipgloss, my lip ring and nose ring, plain black collar and a little bit of black eyeliner to make my eyes pop.

I smile at myself, walking out of the bathroom, grabbing my cellphone, keys and sunglasses. I skip out of the room till I reach a set of stairs. I grin evilly to myself as I get on the railing, sliding down it.

I pass Alfred and wave at him, "Hi buddy!"

He laughs at me, "Such a silly child. Good morning dear! Bruce has already left for work and Abbeys in school."

I jump off, "Thank you!"

I re-start my skipping into the kitchen, grabbing a banana and bottle of water.

I walk towards the steps again and scream up to Alfred, "If Bruce asks, tell him I'm just going to the park and probably a little bit of shopping!"

I can barely hear him yell back ok as I walk out of the door and into the garage, seeing my shiny, black Saturn Sky. I squeal, jumping into it and making sure my Ipod is there. I put it on shuffle and 'Love me dead' by Ludo plays. I whoop as I turn it up, almost to max volume as I peel out of the mansion, placing my sunglasses on.

Oh I forgot to mention, were living with Bruce now. And damn it's nice. He got his mansion back instead of the apartment. Either would've done.

'Love me cancerously
Like a salt sore soaked in the sea
'High maintenance' means
You're a gluttonous queen
Narcissistic and mean.'


I stop at a red light, dancing in my seat and singing along into my banana. The drivers next to me look embarrassed to even be sitting next to my car, and not because it's a nice car either. I start to point at the one driver next to me, smiling.

'Kill me romantically
Fill my soul with vomit
Then ask me for a piece of gum
Bitter and dumb
You're my sugarplum.'


I shake my finger at him as he looks away, rolling up his window, "You're awful! I love you!"

I cackle as the light turns green and I speed off, making a sharp left turn towards the local park.

'She moves through moonbeams slowly
She knows just how to hold me
And when he edges soften
Her body is my coffin
I know she drains me slowly
She wears me down to bones in bed.'


I park my car in a empty spot, waiting for the last part of the chorus.

'Must be the sign on my head
that says...'


I scream it, "OH LOVE ME DEAD! LOVE ME DEAD!"

I laugh as I turn off my car and walk over to a near by swing set. I sit on it, moving myself back and forth and I see someone very familiar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blairs outfit.
Image Image Image