You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

10

*Gerard’s POV*

“Can I talk to you for a sec?” I whispered to Charlie.

“What time is it Gee?” she ask me sleepily.

“About three am,” I replied sheepishly.

“Can’t it wait till later?” she asked her tired eyes focusing on me.

“Sure” I got up and walked away from Charlie.

How stupid can I get? Waking her up at three in the morning to talk!

I kept mentally scolding myself as I sat in one of the arm chairs in Frankie’s basement. After a minute or so I felt someone’s hand touch mine, my eyes shot open to focus on Charlie’s sleepy but smiling face.

“What did you want to talk about Gee?” she asked climbing into my lap and nuzzling into my neck.

It’s now or never Gerard, you have to tell her how you feel!

But how will she take it? Will she blame it on the alcohol? Will she brush it off as nothing?

Ah hell, now I’m really nervous.

“Charlie I, I…...” I sighed frustrated with myself.

I wanted to tell her so badly, but at the same time I didn’t want her to know.

“What’s wrong babe?” she asked looking concerned.

I love it when she calls me pet names, they don’t mean anything, she calls everyone babe or sexy, but still I liked it.

Ok, I really don’t want to tell her right now, but I don’t want her to be pissed off at me for waking her up for nothing, or leave me to go back to her own bed for that matter, feeling her body next to mine is so comforting.

“I had a really bad nightmare.” I Mumbled.

Smooth Gerard, real smooth.

“It’s stupid, I know, but I didn’t want to sleep alone.” I continued.

She got up off my lap and stood looking at me.

And now she’s pissed off! How could I be so stupid?

To my surprise she took and hand and pulled me gently.

I got up and she led me over to the air bed she was sleeping on. She let go of my hand and lay down, motioning for me to lie next to her.
I did and she wrapped her arms round my waist snuggling up to me.

“Don’t worry Gee, I’m here, I’ll always be here for you,” she smiled into my neck.

Her hot breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine.

I fell asleep not long after, with Charlie lying next to me.

*A month later*

*Charlie’s POV*

I was helping Mama Linda in the kitchen; yes I did just say Mama Linda. She’s been so much like a mother to me these past few months that calling her Linda seemed so distant and formal, I wanted to feel closer to her and she didn’t seem to mind.

Anyway, so I was helping her in the kitchen when Frankie walked in and handed me the phone mouthing “it’s your mom” as he did.

I’d only seen Mom a few times since I moved out. I’d spoken to her a lot but not seen much of her.

“Hello darling, how have you been? You haven’t rung me in a while!” said her voice down the phone.

“And what was stopping you from ringing me may I ask?” I snapped.

“Sorry Charlie I didn’t mean it that way, how have you been keeping?” she questioned softly.

“I’m fine thanks Mom, what about you?” I half heartedly asked.

“Yeah I’m ok thanks, a little tired, Mark’s had a nasty cough and it’s keeping him up at night,” she admitted.

“Oh my god! Is he ok?” I asked panicked.

“Yes he’s fine it’s just a cough and he’s over the worst now. Anyway the reason I rang was about your oldest brother,” she continued.

“Oh, what about him?” I asked confused.

“He’s coming over to stay with us at Christmas; he’ll be coming over just before your birthday so he can see you on your 18th!” she told me, excitement hidden in her voice.

“Really?! That’s great!......wait, will you have a house by then or will you still be living with that bastard?” I questioned suspiciously.

“Language Charlie” both Mom and Mama Linda said in unison.

“Sorry mama Linda, sorry Mom,” I giggled.

“Mama Linda?” Mom questioned confused.

“Yes, she’s my mama Linda, my second mother so to speak” I explained.

I could tell this had pissed Mom off a bit but oh well, she took that fucking rapist sack of shits word over mine, her own daughter.

“To answer your question we’ve found a house, it’s quite near to where your friends Gerard and Frank live,” she told me.

I was getting really excited now! I got to see my brother, and live with my biological family whilst still being close to my adopted family, as I liked to call them.

“But we won’t be able to move in till the New Year,” Mom finished.

I could feel tears in my eyes and a sob escaped my lips.

I put the phone on the table and ran to mine and Frankie’s room crying.

I felt arms go around me and smelt Frank’s familiar scent.

“Hey Charlie, what’s wrong, what did she say?” he questioned softly.

“My brother’s coming over for my 18th, Mom was telling me all about how he was coming over to see me turn 18 and how he was staying for Christmas and how they’d found a house and it was near you and Gerard, and I got really excited and happy and then she said we couldn’t move in till new year meaning she’d still be living with that bastard! I mean, it’s not like I don’t like living with you guys, I really do love it and I’m so grateful for all you’ve done for me, it’s just I’ve always spent my birthdays and Christmases with my parents, and this year I won’t because I refuse to go near that bastard encase he tries it on again, and I can’t stay here for Christmas so I’m gonna have to spend it alone, it just upset me,” I admitted, slightly embarrassed.

“Why can’t you stay here for Christmas?” Frank asked, giving me a confused look.

“Because I don’t want to intrude, Christmas is a time for family, so I’m guessing your families going to come over you and your Mom will want to spend time together with everyone. You don’t want me hanging around all the time.” I explained, wondering why he’d even ask that.

“Charlie, you are our family, you call mom mama Linda for god sake, and she thinks of you as a daughter, besides she was planning to have you here for Christmas anyway, I heard her telling grandma that she was looking forward to having you here, and introducing you to the rest of the family and stuff!” he said hugging me close.

“And as for your 18th, we’ll arrange something so you can be with your real family and your make shift family without that bastard intruding,” he said winking.

“I love you so much Frank, I don’t deserve a friend like you,” I mumbled into his shirt.

“If you don’t deserve me, then I certainly don’t deserve a sister like you!” he said grinning at me

“Hey Frankie?” I asked.

“Yeaaah?” he answered, dragging out his words to make me laugh.

“What do you want for your birthday?” I quizzed him.

“Christian Ricci!” he demanded smiling.

“Something I can actually get you?” I giggled.

“Gee could get me her, he stalked her once you know!” he announced.

“Really?!” I laughed.

“Thanks for that Frank!” Gee’s voice came from the door way.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i had 2 have the christian ricci thing in here somewhere, it amused me XD

comments please people, i duno if i should keep going or if its really crap, oh and if anyone has anything they'd like to happen or any ideas please let me know, thanks xxxx