You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

11

*Open POV*

“You’re welcome Gee,” Frank said grinning at Gerard.

“Hey sexy,” Charlie smiled at him.

“Right back at ya sugar,” he replied smirking.

Charlie held her arms out to Gerard for a hug, so he sat on her instead.

“Fuck me, eat a burger Gee! I swear Frank’s thigh ways more then you!” Charlie exclaimed, poking him.

“Are you calling me fat?” Frank asked slightly worried.

“No, she’s calling me skinny; by the way, I’ll go with the first comment not with the other two!” Gerard laughed.

Suddenly Charlie lay back on the bed and pulled him on top of her.

“I’m gone!” Frank shouted as he ran out of the room.

With that Charlie sat up and pushed Gerard off her.

“Right, now we got rid of him, what can I get him for his birthday?” she asked Gerard.

He showed a little bit of disappointment on his face but hid most of it really well.

“Ray, Mikey, Matt and I are going shopping later, come with us if you want.” he mumbled.

“Awww thanks babe!” she smiled.

She lent to Gerard to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head so she caught his lips, Charlie grinned and grabbed his cheeks in her hands leaning in towards him, his heart beat fasten and his hands started to get sweaty.

That is, until she gave him a peck on the lips making that funny “mwah” sound.

“Well that was shit.” he mumbled.

“You what?” Charlie questioned, one eyebrow raised.

Fuck….did I say that out loud….fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck Gerard thought to himself.

“Well come on where were the tongues?” Gerard laughed, hoping Charlie would think he was joking.

“You worry me sometimes pee wee,” she giggled at him.

“Pee wee? What the fuck?” Gerard asked confused.

“Seriously, you never watched Pee Wee Herman as a kid?” she questioned him shocked.

“Nope.” He answered

“You never lived babe,” she giggled.

About an hour after they managed to convince Frank they weren’t going to buy his birthday presents, him Charlie and Gerard set off to meet Matt, Ray and Mikey at the mall.

Gerard and Charlie had tried to get Frank to stay home but he wouldn’t have any of it.

As they walked past Charlie’s uncle’s house they saw an ambulance park outside it with the lights flashing.

“FUCK!” Charlie shouted running for the door with Frank and Gerard closely following.

When they reached the lounge room they saw her mom was lying on a stretcher.

“What the fuck happened?” she shouted to anyone willing to answer.

“Your Mom had some kind of fit honey, she fell down the stairs and hurt her shoulder, she’s ok now, but we are going to the hospital to get some tests done, don’t worry, I’m sure it will all be ok.” her dad reassured her.

“You’re going to the hospital with her right?” she asked him and he nodded.

“Who’s got Mark?” she questioned.

“Uncle Tim.” Her dad answered confused.

“Over my fucking dead body, he’s coming with me!” Charlie said.

After being reassured that everything was ok and getting Mark ready they left for the mall yet again, this time with a baby.

They found the others and decided to have a coffee before trailing round the mall.

They were sat down about ten minutes when Charlie got up and handed Gerard baby Mark.

Gerard looked seriously confused but Charlie just smiled

*Gerard’s POV*

“I know you want to hold him Gee, you’ve been glancing at him like every ten seconds since we first picked him up,” Charlie smiled at me.

Ok so I did want to hold him.

No one knows, but secretly, I really like babies.

But still, I was worried as fuck I was gonna drop this kid.

Then he smiled at me and grabbed on my finger and I just melted snuggling him close.

Everyone had finished their drinks and we got up to leave, I was still holding Mark and stubbornly refused to give him back.

As we walked away he started to cry, I was shushing him and rocking him but he wouldn’t calm down so I very reluctantly gave him back to Charlie who sighed after a second.

“He would get hungry when we aren’t sitting anymore; you guys go ahead I’ll feed sprog here and catch up,” she told us, shooing everyone away with her hand.

Everyone nodded and walked off but I hung behind.

“Can I feed him?” I asked hesitantly.

“If you want to,” Charlie chuckled.

She handed me Mark and I instantly snuggled him, taking in his baby smell, I was falling in love with this kid, seriously, I was gonna steal him.

I sat down and took the bottle from Charlie who sat next to me and stroked Mark’s fine hair.

An elderly couple walked past smiling at us. I heard the old woman say something about a family and giggled at Charlie who grinned back at me.

We all managed to buy Frankie his present’s without him knowing and somehow managed to get back to my house to hide them from him.