You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

14

She kissed him back passionately, rubbing her tongue over his lips begging for entrance.

Gerard decided to tease her, refusing to part his lips.

She climbed on top of him straddling his middle.

She licked his lip again and he parted allowing her tongue to explore his mouth.

Soon Charlie had begun grinding their hips together earning loud moans from Gerard each time.

She broke their frantic kissing to pull his shirt over his head, his lips quickly found their way to hers again before she started to kiss his neck, nibbling slightly as she made her way to his collar bone.

She stopped and sucked on his pale flesh while taking off his pants.

Gerard moved so he was now on top of Charlie and pulled her shirt off smirking.

“Let’s make things even,” he whispered seductively in her ear.

Soon Charlie’s clothes and underwear joined Gerard’s on the floor.

Later that evening they were laid in Gerard’s bed in each other’s arms, both smiling, both content.

Until mark started crying that is.

“He always gets hungry at the most inconvenient moments,” Charlie sighed as she got out of bed.

Gerard threw her a pair of his boxers and a tee-shirt which she put on before going to feed Mark.

Then he pulled on a pair of pyjama pants, and lay on the bed waiting for Charlie to come back.

Replaying the last two hours in his head, he couldn’t believe that had really happened, he expected to wake up any moment with a raging hard on sighing at yet another dream he wished would be reality, but he didn’t, instead Charlie came back and snuggled up close to him until they fell asleep.

Both still together, both still smiling.

*Charlie’s POV*

Ouch, fuck, my head!

Ahh mark shut up please!

I got out of bed and picked him up shushing him, I then took in my surroundings.

Gerard’s room?

Fuck!

Memories of last night came flooding back to me, why did I let things go that far?

I can’t deal with this, my head’s killing me!

Eww and Mark stinks!

I walked upstairs as quietly as I could to change him, hoping with all my heart Gerard wouldn’t wake up.

As I fed and changed Mark I came to the conclusion I would have to tell Gerard last night was a mistake and shouldn’t have happened.

I mean for starters, he’s one of my best friends!

As well as the fact that I don’t think I like him in that way.

And he’s what twenty one? I’m only seventeen! I’m not even legal over here yet! He could get in serious shit!

I walked back down the stairs to find Gerard sitting up in bed.

“Hey.” he smiled at me.

I wish I could smile back, be as cheerful as he was, but I couldn’t, I had to tell him, he had to know it was a mistake.

“Listen Gerard about last night…..”

*Gerard’s POV*

Fuck, I’ve heard this line before….

“Yeah, what happened, I can’t remember anything!”

Lies...I can….we had the most amazing sex ever

“It’s really worrying me”

Lie…it’s not, what she’s about to say next is.

“I hope I didn’t do anything to hurt or upset you”

Lie…I know I didn’t, we had an amazing night and now you regret it because we’re friends.

“So yeah, what happened?” I asked trying to keep my voice as steady as possible.

“Oh, nothing really, just drinking and stuff,” she smiled at me.

I smiled back even though I could feel my heart shattering into a thousand pieces.

Why did she say nothing happened? Does she really think that little of me?

“Actually, Gee…I’m not being completely truthful…..” she admitted.

“Neither am I.” I confessed.

“What?” she asked shocked.

“I know what happened last night; I was trying to make things easier for you.” I told her, trying to smile.

But then noticed that there was a tear leaving its mark on my cheek and gave up hiding my emotions.

“Gee, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have let things get that far...” she said regretfully.

“Do you really think that little of me?” I asked in almost a whisper.

Charlie looked slightly confused and I realized she hadn’t heard my little conversation with myself.

“You weren’t even going to tell me that we had sex, I mean, Christ Charlie, do you hate me that much?” I asked.

“No Gee that’s not it at all!” she cried.

She put Mark down and ran over hugging me tightly.

My arms stayed hanging loosely by my sides and tears continued to stream down my face.

“Was I just a quick fuck? A way to get your kicks, I need to know Charlie cause I’m falling for you fast and hard and its hurting, you hug me, kiss me, fuck me even! But you don’t have feelings for me?” I asked dreading the answer.

“I don’t know Gee; I don’t know what I feel. But I promise you, you weren’t a quick fuck, or a way to get my kicks. It’s just….I can’t love you, you don’t know anything about me, not really,” she said shaking her head.

What the fuck?! I know loads about her!

“That’s a pile of shit and you know it! I know plenty about you,” I said pushing her off me.

“Yes, about me now, not about my past, the person I was before I met you….” She sighed.

“Who cares about what you were like before? I was a complete fuck up Charlie, but I can love you, what does it matter what we were like before we met? Please Charlie just….” I stopped.

I couldn’t talk to her anymore; I grabbed her and kissed her, madly trying to get her to see what she meant to me.

*Charlie’s POV*

“Just fucking stop it Gerard! This isn’t right! Not yet! Not right now! In the future maybe, but you need to realize... I’m poison Gee, I’ll fuck up and hurt you without even realizing I’m doing it and I’m not gonna hurt you Gerard. I won’t fuck you up like I have everyone else.” I raged at him.

With that I grabbed my clothes and stormed into the bathroom, I could hear Gee crying, but it was for the best…

If he knew about me, who I was, what I did…. he’d hate me, and I couldn’t have that, because secretly? I know I love him too... But I won’t let him get dragged down by me.

It hurts now, but he’ll move on right….right?

After getting dressed I walked out into Gerard’s room and was greeted by a horrifying sight.

“Gerard?! Fuck! What have you done?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] i hate to nag but comments please people coz right now its like im writing for one person (thank you Venom And Rebellion for the comments ur amazing! lol and thanks to anyone else who commented but she's been the main one!) but ye i dont wana say it but if i dont start getting more comments soon im gonna drop this coz if people hate it why write it? xxxx