You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

15

There was blood everywhere, and his head was a scarlet fountain.

“I hit my head off the coat hook and now it won’t stop fucking bleeding!” he cursed.

I grabbed a washcloth and a band aid from the bathroom and rushed over to him, sitting him down in a chair and applying pressure to the cut with the washcloth.

“You look like something out of dawn of the dead!” I laugh at him.

“I’ll probably feel like something out of it later when the headache kicks in,” he smiled.

Mark stated to cry and he frowned slightly

“Go see to Mark,”

“He’s ok, just annoyed that he isn’t getting any attention,” I mumbled distractedly.

To be honest I was more worried about Gerard then I was Mark.

“How can you tell?” Gerard asked.

“I’m magic!” I said pulling a shocked face.

Gerard scowled at me slightly.

“Seriously, how?” he questioned again.

“Cause he has different cries,” I told him.

“Really?” he asked intrigued.

“Yep, now do you have anything I can clean the cut with?” I mothered him.

“Erm…..no,” he answered after thinking.
“Here, hold this.” I said, replacing my hand on the wash cloth with his, I went back into the bath room, grabbed another cloth then retrieved the vodka from behind the poster and poured a bit on it.
I touched it to Gerard’s head and he flinched.

“Don’t be such a baby!” I giggled at him “Now sit still while I put the band aid on,” I commanded, peeling the paper off the sticky bit.

Gerard frowned at me again.

“I’ll look like a dick with that on my forehead.” He grumbled.

“Oh shut up and sit still!” I ordered, half laughing.

He wasn’t lying he did look quite strange with the orange coloured band aid on his pale skin. It was rather funny actually, but I couldn’t laugh at him, that would just be mean.

He lit up a cigarette and I gave him a stern look.

“What? Want one?” he questioned handing me the packet.

“You can’t smoke around Mark; he’s only a baby,” I told him

Gerard grinned at me and walked over to the wall pulling back black curtains to reveal a small window I hadn’t noticed before he blew the smoke out of it and held the lit cigarette out there to.

“Smooth!” I giggled.

“Aren’t I just?” he said posing dramatically.

All our troubles about last night had seemed to disappear somehow, everything was back to how it was before, which was kind of strange, but I wasn’t complaining.

*Open POV*

Today was Halloween and also a very hyper Frank’s birthday.

Ray Mikey and Gerard had arranged a costume surprise party for Frank.
Everyone that was going to act like they’d forgotten it was his birthday until the evening, but Frank wouldn’t let anyone forget.

"Charlie! Get the fuck up! It’s my birthday biatch!" Frank yelled jumping on her as she lay in bed.

When she didn’t move he decided to jump up and down.
She groaned and rolled over.

“Good morning to you to, did you just call me a biatch? You know you’ll get beats for that.” she mumbled into the pillow.

“You can’t give me beats today!” Frank announced smugly “It’s my birthday you have to be nice!”

“I can to give you beats, just because its Halloween doesn’t mean I can’t…..you coming trick or treating with us tonight?”
She attempted to make it sound like she hadn’t heard anything about it being his birthday and Frank frowned.

“You going trick or treating on MY birthday?” he questioned irritated.

“Just because we’re over 11 doesn’t mean we can’t go trick or treating,” Charlie told him rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, but it’s MY birthday!” Frank sulked crossly.

“What? Can you like not mumble?” Charlie questioned him.

She pushed Frank off her bed and ran out of the room before he could say anything more about his birthday.

Frank ran after her into the lounge where he saw Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Matt, Matt’s new friend Bob and Charlie all sitting round.

“Hey guys! It’s…” Frank started.

“Halloween yeah we know,” Gerard cut him off with a bored tone.

Frank furrowed his eyebrows.

“What’s with everyone today? It’s not like it’s hard to forget my freaking birthday!” he thought.

“No! It’s m...” Frank tried again.

“Frank shut up dude we’re trying to watch this,” Mikey said throwing a cushion at him.

He sat down sulkily crossing his arms with an un-amused expression on his face.

Charlie put her head on his shoulder and he shrugged it off.

“Ooooo someone’s got their pants in a bunch!” she laughed leaning on Gerard instead.

Frank continued to stay moody until it came to putting on their costumes to go “trick or treating”.
He decided was gonna play a prank on them to get them back for forgetting today was his birthday.

“Shit! I got to get something from mine,” Mikey announced as they walked out of the door.

When they got to Gerard and Mikey’s house, Gerard shoved Frank through the door to the lounge room and he was greeted with a very loud “Surprise! Happy birthday, Frank!” from his friends and a few members of his family.

“Shit guys! You did all this?!” Frank asked in shock.

“Yeah, sorry we acted like it wasn’t your birthday Frankie, but it would have ruined the surprise if we didn’t!” Ray told him hugging him.

The party was amazing!

Frank had dressed like jack skeleton, Charlie dressed as “the grudge girl”, Gerard was someone from a horror film no one else had heard of, Mikey was a ghost, Ray was a zombie and nobody was quite sure what Matt and Bob were meant to be...