You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

16

A few days later Gerard and Frank were in Frank’s lounge watching a horror film when Charlie walked through the door.
She threw them both a weak smile and went straight to Franks and her room.

“What was that all about?” Gerard asked Frank not breaking his gaze from the TV.

“She went to see her mom in the hospital…..think we should go see what’s up?” Frank asked, finally turning away from the film.

“Nah she’ll come down when she’s ready to talk,” Gerard said.

They both turned their attention back to the TV knowing what Gerard has said was true.

“Mind if I use your bathroom? My bladders like gonna explode if I don’t piss soon,” Gerard announce.

Frank snorted a laugh and nodded his head.

As Gerard walked past the room Charlie was in he heard her sob.
He knew he shouldn’t interfere, but decided if she was still crying when he was out of the bathroom, he’d go check on her.

He came out and still heard muffled sobs so crept into the room to find Frank hugging Charlie.
Frank grinned at Gerard as he sat on the bed placing a hand on Charlie’s shoulder.

“What’s up sugar?” He asked her.

Charlie sighed and looked up from him to Frank.

“I should have told you this a long time ago, if you hate me, I’ll understand, I hate me for it, so why shouldn’t you,” she sniffed.

“Charlie what are you talking about?” Frank asked.

“You guys, you’ve all been so caring and trusting, and I lied to all of you.” She mumbled.

“What do you mean you lied to us?” Gerard prodded with a confused expression.

Charlie took a deep breath looked from Gerard back to Frank.

“Mark’s my baby…” she whispered.

“ What?!” Gerard shouted.

He jumped up from the bed and Charlie started to cry again

“It’s not how it seems Gee, I didn’t get pregnant cause I’m a slut! It wasn’t like that, and if I could have kept him I would have but I was a wreck! I wasn’t fit to be a mother! But now Moms sick and I have to be, I have to take him, and I still don’t think I’m a fit mother but it’s for him….” She explained through the tears.

Gerard still remained standing, his face expressionless, Frank was still holding Charlie, his expression slightly more confused.

“What do you mean? How did you get pregnant? How where you unfit? What made you a wreck? You’re gonna have to tell us Charlie cause we don’t get it! Do we Gee?” Frank said, looking towards Gerard for support.

He was met by cold emotionless eyes from Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] as usual comment plz people thank uuuu xxxx