You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

21

Gerard’s POV*

“I think I love you too…..”

I’ve been waiting for months to hear those three words.

The “I think” kind of killed it a bit but what the hell, she said I love you in that sentence!

I’m happy!

I hugged her close taking in her sweet scent, feeling her body next to mine, listening to her breathing…..

Ok shut up Gerard you sound like a stalker.

No….you sound like a man in love!

That’s also a stalker.

“Gee?” Charlie said.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked me.

“How prefect of a moment now is,” I smiled as I looked down at her and she smiled back.

“Oh! And that right now would be the perfect time to give you this” I said reaching for the long velvet box in my back pocket.

“Here,” I said handing it to her, biting my lip in anticipation.

I prayed to whatever is up there that she liked it.

“What is it gee?” she asked.

“Open it and see,” I told her.

She did and her eyes widened

“Oh my god! Gerard! It’s beautiful!” she gasped.

“So are you!” I grinned.

Yeah I’m cheesy. Bite me.

I’d brought her a silver bracelet (I know how much she hates gold) that had her birthstone on the front and “My poison angel” on the back.

The whole poison angel thing came from her….kind of….she called herself poison, I think she’s my angel; you put two and two together.

“Thank you Gerard….. I mean…. wow…..” She stuttered.

“Want a hand putting it on?”

“Please,” she nodded.

She held out her dainty wrist to me and I place the bracelet on brushing her soft pale skin as I did.

Charlie looked up at me then kissed my lips so softly.

It was amazing.

I really never wanted the moment to end.

But something always has to ruin the moment. There was always a fucking catch….