You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

22

*Open POV*

“Charlie?” Matt called from the kitchen.

“What’s up?” Charlie asked pulling away from Gerard.

“Mark’s like crying really bad, Frank tried to quiet him and he wouldn’t stop so he picked him up and he’s still not stopped,” he explained.

“Oh, he’s probably hungry. I’ll be there in a second,” Charlie smiled at him.

“Kay,” he nodded walking back to the lounge.

As horrible as it may seem for Gerard to think, and even though he adored Mark, he was the catch.

He would need Charlie for a while yet, which would mean that there would be more perfect moments that would be cut short.

Gerard knew he would get used to it, just right at that moment he was a little annoyed, he finally got his girl, and now she had to go, their perfect freeze frame moment was over.

They entered the lounge room to find Frank rocking Mark while Ray and Mikey pulled faces and made silly noises trying to stop him crying.

“Charlie I think we broke him!” Frank joked.

“Pass him here, you watch I’ll give him a bottle and bam, he’ll be fixed again!” she giggled.

“So…. does he have to go back to bed or can we play with him?” Frank asked when Charlie had fed him.

“He really should go back to bed but I doubt he will…watch….” She said as she placed Mark on the floor.

He instantly crawled over to where Frank and Gerard were sat.

Both their faces lit up at this and they started to play with the cooing baby.

In the early hours of the morning Gerard gently shook Charlie awake.

“Mmm….Gee? What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Move in with me,” he said.

“What?!” she whisper-shouted.

“You and Mark, will you move in with me….please?” he asked her again.

“Gerard I can’t….Frankie w-” she started but he cut her off.

“Frank won’t mind! He…I can’t tell you…I promised him I wouldn’t…but…he...” he sighed and shook Frank awake.

“Dude what the fuck?” Frank asked less than impressed.

“Tell Charlie…Please?” he begged him.

*Franks POV*

Fuck….why now? I mean I was gonna tell her and everything…just…not on her birthday and….Gerard must have a good reason for asking me to tell her but….

“Why now?” I questioned.

“Because,” he replied.

“Because why?” I asked again.

“Tell you after,” he said bluntly.

“I can’t tell her yet!” I protested.

“She won’t mind Frank!” he pushed.

“She will!” I muttered stubbornly.

“Hello? I’m sitting right here!” Charlie said waving a hand in-between us.

I sighed and gave in to Gerard.

“I’m gonna be living with Gee from now on….”

“But what about Mama Linda?” Charlie asked shocked.

“She’s got David,” I replied.

David is mom’s new boyfriend.

We all hate him and we let him know it.

Obviously we weren’t as bad to his face as we were behind his back but still he knew none of us liked him.

He didn’t like us either so I don’t think he really cared.

“Oh right….ok…” Charlie said looking confused.

I have to tell her, I know I do but I don’t want to.

She’ll probably think I’m selfish and horrible, and that I’m being over dramatic. I know part of me thinks that.

“I would stay there….but…um…he um….well…” I couldn’t say it.

I looked at Gerard with pleading eyes silently begging him to tell her but he shook his head giving me a reassuring smile.

I sighed and continued stuttering out my sentence

“He hit me… I lifted up my shirt to show her the bruises I’d done so well in pretending I didn’t have.

“Oh my god Frankie!” she whispered a look of horror spreading across her face.

She opened her arms to me and I filled the gap gladly.

Yeah I’m a hug whore.

“I kinda made him, I mean I hate him, and I wish mom could see he’s no good for her, so I let my temper get the best of me... I kinda maybe... through a plate of food at him... we argued loads and then he hit me... he apologised for it after, Mom through him out, but she spent all night crying... I don’t want her to be sad, so until she realises for herself what a douche bag he is, I’m gonna move out.”

She tightened her grip on me slightly, it hurt a little bit but I didn’t say anything. It’s only a little bit of pain. Nothing compared to what the jocks used to give me.

I’ve come to realize Gerard Charlie and I will never be happy.

Our lives will always be a constant drama. One bad thing after another will happen until the day we die.

I woke up this morning to find myself stuck in-between Gerard and Charlie and we were all spooning each other.

Well, I was being spooned and spooning Gerard but you get it.

I was gonna move but then changed my mind and started to think of a comment I could say about the way we were for when the other two woke up.

I quickly changed my mind again and decided to draw on everyone’s faces. Serves them right for still being asleep at…..ten in the morning…..ok….well….never mind, I’m still drawing on them.

I borrowed the marker from Gerard’s backpack and wandered over to Mikey, he’s the lightest sleeper, so I’m gonna get him first.

Now what to draw…hmmmm….. I KNOW!! I wrote some made up cell number on his hand and the name “Michelle” above it.

Have fun explaining that to Alicia Mikes…. Oh what the hell lets draw a cock on his face.

Having graffitied Mikey I moved on to Ray, giving him a goatee and one of those moustaches French cartoon characters have.

My next victim was Matt.

Having written “moron” across his cheeks I attacked Gerard writing “penis” on his forehead in block capitals.

I was gonna draw on Charlie but she woke up.

Damn. She looked up to me and motioned to the marker in my hand.

I simply pointed to everyone and she clapped her hands to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

I hid the marker and joined her in the kitchen for some coffee.

Yum.

Coffee rules.

I got it there and she lobbed a packet of Oreo’s at me grinning.

Coffee and Oreo’s for breakfast? I’m in heaven!

Gerard came stumbling into the kitchen and after pouring himself a cup of coffee join us at the table.

You have no idea how fucking hard it is not to burst out laughing right now. I think Charlie was finding it difficult to, because she’s suddenly developed a cough that starts as a snort…..

Everyone had woken up now and was in the kitchen, all of a sudden Mikey caught his refection in the toaster.

“Who the fuck drew a cock on my face?! And who the hell is Michelle?! ” he screeched.

Everyone spun round to look at him each catching each other’s appearances.

It was quickly figured out that either Charlie or I did it, neither of us would own up so they gave up without giving either of us beats.

Well giving me beats.

They would have probably just drawn on Charlie coz she’s a girl and none of us would punch her.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] sorry is this one sucked its more of a filler chapter then anything else as there were parts in this that are needed for the rest of the story but i had no idea how to work them so they were put in this. as always thanks for reading and please let me know what you think xxxx