You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

24

“For the love of god! They’re driving me insane!” Donna shouted

“You’re telling me!” Gerard replied hugging me closer as I cradled Mark.

“I feel sorry for Frank! His bedrooms right next door to theirs!” Mikey said

“No shit, if I don’t hear that guy fucking someone I get the loony wife screaming about shit,” Frank mumbled, obviously scarred by some of them…ahem…. “Sounds” he heard through his bedroom wall.

“Mikey, Frank, if Gerard and I ever get like that, kidnap Mark and me then drive us somewhere far away please?” I begged them.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll never cheat on you, I promise,” Gerard said seriously.

“I know you won’t, but still,” I smiled trying to cuddled up to Gerard even more.

But it was proving difficult with Mark squirming, he’s not long learnt to walk so he likes to be down moving around.

Gerard laughed at took him from my arms placing him on the floor and watching as he made his way over to Frank who picked him up and started to play with him.

“It’s weird to think he’ll be a year soon,” Gerard smiled.

“I know scary huh!” I laughed.

“Awww look at you two, the prefect couple!” Donna cooed at us.

Gerard and I both turned a deep shade of red.

“Shut up mom,” Gerard Mumbled.

“What? I can’t help it if I think it’s cute! You two are like the perfect happy family, momma Charlie dada Gee and baby Mark,” she continued cooing.

“Mom.” Gerard said firmly trying to show her she was crossing a line.

“What? You are like his dada Gee!” she protested.

“Mom, just drop it!” he snapped.

“Sorry sweeties I didn’t mean to upset you,” she apologised.

“It’s ok Donna, really, don’t worry.” I smiled at her trying to keep the peace.

I know Gerard doesn’t feel the same but I loved what she just said.

Gerard will make an amazing dad to a child... When he’s ready...

I’d never ask him to be Mark’s.

That’s just rude.

And it would probably come across as I’m only in a relationship with him so soon after I said I wouldn’t be because I want a father for Mark.

Which is completely not the case.

I love Gerard, and want to be with him.

“Charlie he fell asleep,” Frank whisper shouted to me.

“I swear Frankie only you have the power to make someone fall asleep when you’re tickling them!” I giggled.

“It’s a blessing and a curse,” he shrugged grinning.

“I think I’m gonna stay down with him, night everyone!” I called walking down the stairs.

“I’ll join you, night everyone,” Gerard waved following me.

Gerard and I were cuddled up in bed I had my head on his chest listening to him breathing.

“I meant what I said tonight. About never cheating on you, I won’t.”

I looked up at him and he kissed my nose.

“I know, I won’t either, I love you too much to want anyone else. Besides you’re too perfect to want anybody else!” I grinned at him

“Night babe,” he said kissing my forehead.

“Night dada Gee,” I giggled at him as he chuckled slightly.

I know I should have said it but I couldn’t help myself!!

*Gerard’s POV*

Dada Gee….. God I love that.

I really love Mark too, and Charlie...

What mom said is right, I am kind of like a dad to Mark but I don’t know... Charlie and I never really spoke about that, and she always calls me Gee to him.

I wouldn’t complain if he called me dad though.

I climbed out of bed as gently as I could so I didn’t wake Charlie and went to get a glass of water.

The couple from hell is fighting…. again.

Seriously I don’t know how he can cheat on his wife, it’s so morally wrong.

Charlie and I would never cheat on each other.

Well I hope Charlie won’t.

I don’t think she will she isn’t like that. And what she said, I’m far from perfect.

“Hey Gee!”

“Fuck!” I cursed, nearly jumping three feet in the air! “Frank? What are you doing up?”

“Well it’s kind of hard to sleep with “you “insert cuss word here” I hate you” being screamed every five minutes or so,” he shrugged.

“I sympathise with you man,” I smiled

“Thanks, how come you’re up?” he asked

“Woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep,” I told him

“Thinking again?” he questioned

“Yeah…about what mom said, you know... The dad thing.” I admitted.

“I think Charlie would like it if Mark called you dad,” he mused.

“Really?” I questioned

How does Frank know that!

“Yeah, she really didn’t seem that bothered when Donna said it, she seemed more….happy…I suppose,” he said shrugging again

“Oh right….”

Well, that’s fucking amazing news!

“Thank fuck! They’ve shut up!! I’m off to bed, night Gee,” he whispered, walking out the room.

“Night Frankie,”

Maybe I should talk to Charlie about it? I mean before Mark learns to say Gee.

He can say mama, and he calls Frank “ankie” which is fucking hilarious!

But he hasn’t quit grasped gee yet.

Ahh well, sleep is calling!