You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

26

*Franks POV*

“I don’t want to go shopping! It sucks!” I whined at Gerard.

“Dude, Charlie’s right we have to get this Christmas shopping crap done, so why not do it now and get it out the way?” he reasoned with me.

I can see this is a battle I’m not gonna win anytime soon.

Damn it.

I climbed into the back of the car, still sulking, and sending daggers at Gerard for not saving me from the shopping trip.

“Frankie, stop sulking,” Charlie giggled at me.

I sulked more and poked my tongue out at her.

“Real mature man!” Gerard laughed.

“Well I can’t help it! I hate shopping!” I grumbled.

“If I buy you a giant bag of something sugary will you cheer the fuck up?” Charlie asked me.

“Mama!” Mark shouted.

That made me chuckle, the kid’s heard us scold each other for cussing so much he knows to do it.

I agreed to cheer up if I got sweets so off we went.

“I’m bored.” I whined as we’d walked into like the seventh clothes shop in the past two hours.

We’d done most of the Christmas shopping, so wouldn’t be much longer but come on!

Seven clothes shops? In two hours?!

“Frankie shut up and eat your skittles,” Charlie poked her tongue out at me.

“But I thought we were present shopping not clothes shopping!” I protested.

“Well….we are…we’re combining the two!” she announced happily.

Mark started winging in his buggy and I took this as a prime chance.

“Look even Marks bored!” I pointed out.

Ha get out of that one.

“Well then you take Mark and go somewhere,” Gerard retorted.

“Fine, Markie, come to Uncle Frank,” I said taking his buggy.

“Ankie!” he giggled at me.

“No say Frank ready F-r-a-n-k,” I repeated slowly.

“Ankie!” he squealed stubbornly.

“Uh, fine come with ankie!” I gave in.

As we got out of the shop my stomach started to grumble.

“Right Mark, Uncle Frankie’s hungry, I saw we go to the food court…..can you eat pizza yet?” I asked.

Ok, I just realized I’m talking to a baby who can say the maximum of like six words.

“Oh my god! Let’s go to chucky cheese! I love it…I mean…you’ll love it there!”
Ha-ha chucky cheese here we come!

*Gerard’s POV*

“Alone at last,” I giggled wrapping my arms round Charlie’s waist.

She smiled at me and went back to looking at jeans.

I’m starting to worry about her; she hasn’t been acting herself since this morning.

“Charlie what’s up?” I questioned cautiously.

“Nothing babe,” she replied still not looking at me.

“Charlie, don’t lie to me sugar, I know something’s up.” I protested softly.

“It doesn’t matter Gee,” she said turning round in my arms.

“It does, please tell me,” I whispered in her ear.

“Well, it’s just, we’ve haven’t even been together a month, and Mark’s calling you dad and…it just seems like everything’s going way to fast, y’know?”

“If you don’t want him to call me dad I don’t mind Charlie,” I lied.

I do mind, I like him calling me dada, as weird as it may seem.

“No! I don’t mean it like that Gee...” she said obviously noticing the hurt in my eyes. “It’s just….well what if we get a few years down the line or what ever and you decided being a step dad isn’t what you want, I mean you’re only twenty one! What if you decide you don’t want me anymore or what’s happening now isn’t right for you? What if Mark and I interfere with the band and stuff? I just don’t want to fuck everything up for you,” she sighed.

“Charlie.” I said sternly, pulling at her chin so she had to look me in the eyes “I will always want you and Mark, sure we’ve only been together a little while but all of this feels so right, I’m not gonna change my mind. You won’t interfere with the band or fuck anything up! Charlie, I want this! I want you! I want Mark; I want us to be a family,” I told her.

It’s true, that is all I’ve ever wanted, a family with the person I love. And I do love her, so much that it hurts.

My dreams have always been to be an artist and have a family, now I have the band so that started to become a dream to, the band actually becoming something and us making a difference to the world.

But with those dreams of changing the world with music and art, I’ve always wanted to have a family of my own to come home to.

I felt Charlie’s soft lips against mine then she took my hand and led me to the changing rooms before pushing me into a cubicle and locking the door.

I gave her a confuse look but she just smirked at me and pushed me against the wall crashing her lips to mine.

Ok now I get it……

“Isn’t this a bit dangerous?” I asked her through my panting.

“Yeah, but it’s exciting,” she whispered in my ear.

Her hot breath on my neck sent shivers through my body as I kissed her again.

I’m starting to like this shopping trip even more now…..