You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

28

Bitch!

God I hate this woman.

“Hello Aunt Debra,” I said through gritted teeth.

“What no smart ass remark today?” she snapped.

I never fucking smartass remarked you, you old bat!

“Of course not,” I replied in a fake tone.

“There’s the smugness, can’t keep your act going long can you?” she sneered at me.

I sat down letting out a small sigh.

Gerard sat on one side of me with Mark in his lap and Frank sat the other side.

“Charlie you’re here!” Mom beamed from the kitchen door.

“You asked me to so I am,” I muttered.

“Hello Gerard, Frank,” she smiled to them.

“Hey Mrs. Philips,” Gerard said while Frank waved

“Aren’t you going to introduce me Charlotte?” my aunt asked with a fake sweet tone.

“Aunt Debra, this is my boyfriend Gerard” I said pointing to him “And my best friend and Brother Frank,”

“Brother?” she almost snorted.

“Long story,” Mom said rolling her eyes “Charlie I hate to leave you so soon after you got here but your father and I need to buy something for dinner.”

“That’s fine,” I attempted to smile.

Oh great your going and leaving me with the bitch, cheers Mom, really appreciate it.

The second Mom and dad were out the door she started.

“So you’re the boyfriend hmm?” Debora enquired.

“I am indeed,” Gerard answered her trying to be nice.

It must be hard for him, after all she’s insulted him already and now she’s talking to him like a piece of shit.

“What does she do to keep a good looking boy like you round then? You can get plenty better,” she said snootily.

“I love her,” he answered through gritted teeth.

Balls.

I knew I should have left him behind.

“Ha! Love her! That’s the best one I’ve heard all year!” she laughed.

“Shut up!” Frank screamed “What is your problem?!”

“Frank! Leave it!” I ordered

“At least the girl knows her place. Little fags like you need to be taught a lesson you know. But you’ll get that in hell.” She smirked.

Franks eyes bulged and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Ok seriously? She has to be like ninety! And she just called frank a fag?!

“That’s enough! You can disrespect me all you like but you leave them alone!” I ordered.

Ok so I shouldn’t have shouted at her for two reasons, the first being I woke up Mark and the second being she could have a heart attack at her age.

Not that that would be a bad thing….

“Shh Mark, dada’s here.” Gerard comforted him.

“Dada?” Debra snorted “Since when are you his father? The little slut got pregnant in England!”

“I’ve adopted him.” Gerard said bluntly.

Adopted him? I suppose he has but it’s not legal or anything.

“Bad choice there son. You don’t want to get mixed up with her. But I suppose you’re a team. She gives you what you want and you feed her habit hmmm? A big happy junkie family. The little fag included.” She laughed.

“shut the fuck up! I can tolerate you bad mouthing me; lord knows you’ve done it enough. Yes I made mistakes but who hasn’t! You can’t hold them against me for the rest of my life! I never was good enough was I? Cause I wasn’t Emma, your little golden girl! Well guess what! We’re happy together and I couldn’t give a shit what you think of any of us because in the end, we’ll die together as a family. You on the other hand, will die a lonely, bitter, twisted old hag!” I shouted.

Mom walked through the door and obviously witness what I had said.

She glared at me.

I was now shaking with rage and really didn’t care what happened next.

“Charlotte Zoë Phillips! Apologize at once!” she ordered

“No!” I refused.

“Yes!” she replied gritting her teeth at me

“I’ll apologize when she apologizes for calling Frank and Gerard pimps, junkies, fags, and talking to them like their nothing!” I stated.

“Charlie don’t be ridiculous I’m sure she-” Mom started

“Don’t do it mother, don’t take someone else word over mine again coz I swear to god when I leave this time I will never fucking come back, and that’s not a threat it’s a promise” I cut her off.

I’m serious I will fucking disown them.

Mom just sighed and put on a smile

“Let’s just forget about all of this and enjoy the day….please?” she silently begged.

“Sure,” Frank and Gerard agreed.

I opened my mouth to protest but Gerard grabbed my hand shaking his head slightly.

“Fine” I sulked.

Yes I’m acting like a spoilt brat but can you blame me?
Mom grabbed her purse and left without another word.

Mark moved to sit with Frank so Gerard pulled me off the arm of the couch and into his lap.

Bad move.

I snuggled up so my head was in the crook of his neck and started to suck on the spot behind his ear that makes him quiver and moan.

I felt him shudder and he muttered a “quit it” to me.

This made me giggle so I started to lick as well as suck.

He let out a small moan which he quickly turned into a fake cough before moving me away and glaring at me.

I gave him innocent eyes and he shook his head at me laughing quietly.

“This isn’t over Mr. Way. Mark my words!” I whispered in his ear.

He gave me a quizzical look and I just smirked at him.

You never know. This evening might just be fun after all….