You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

29

*Frank’s POV*

Charlie and Gerard are starting to worry me a bit now.
Charlie was whispering in his ear and he blatantly let out a moan earlier. He tried to disguise it as a cough but I know him all too well.

I still couldn’t get what her aunt said out of my head. She called me a fag! Do I give off that kind of vibe? I don’t know. I hope not.

Maybe I was staring at Gerard’s ass again.

I’ve been known to do that. Fuck knows why.

I don’t like Gerard that way. Ha Gerard that way...Gerard Way….I thought it was funny….

But seriously a fag? I got nothing against gay people. And I fucking hate homophobes. I’ve thought maybe I was bisexual but never gay.
I’m thinking about this way too much aren’t I?

Ahh hell.

I always let my mind run away with me.

But this Debra bitch has seriously gotten into my head and fucked it up! I mean she was basically implying we have threesomes! Come on! Charlie and I call each other Brother and Sister! That’s like major incest right there!

Sex with Gerard could be quite hot though……..fuck!

Frank shut up! What the fuck are you thinking?!

Thankfully Charlie whispered in my ear and tore me from my dirty thoughts…kind of…

“Frank, do you want to come with me and Gerard?” at that I took in a sharp breath and started coughing and shit. I think I choked on my own spit…..gross….

Gerard and Charlie both gave me a “what the fuck?” look and I just shrugged my shoulders following them into the kitchen.

It’d be kind of hard to explain that I’d just been having dirty thoughts about my best friend, and if that isn’t a head fuck enough, Charlie asked me if I wanted to come with them.

Yeah.

My gutter minds working overtime tonight.

I was once again torn from my thoughts by someone speaking to me. It was Gerard this time though.

“Frank I know my ass is tight an all but quit staring at it.” he smirked

Fuck, I was doing it again and he saw. I blushed and Charlie slapped his arm.

“You stare at his enough, you can’t stop him looking at yours!” she laughed as Gerard blushed.

“You guys check each other out like all the time, it’s so funny!” she continued laughing.

Did she just say Gerard checks me out? Did she just say it’s funny?

“Funny?” I questioned

“Yeah, it’s like, you both want to fuck each other but neither has the balls to start anything off,” she explained.

“In a relationship!” Gerard stated raising his hand

“Best friend of the guy in a relationship!” I said mimicking him and raising mine.

“Oh well don’t let me stop you, Gerard its over till you fuck Frankie.” she said.

And with a straight face.

“Wait what? No Charlie…I…. me and gee…… we….. It’s…..fuck….” I stuttered.

I can’t even get a coherent sentence out now!

“What he means is, Charlie stop fucking around it’s not funny,” Gerard said smiling at me “Right Frankie?”

“Yeah.” I Mumbled

“Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to like, upset you or anything.” she said truly looking sorry.

“It’s ok, because we all know you want to fuck me anyways!” I grinned cheekily

“Eww! Frankie! Incest!” she squealed.

“S’not my fault you think I’m sexy, dirty bitch!” I laughed, and with that I spanked her ass.

She looked kind of shocked that I did it to. Ha!

“Finished molesting each other?” Gerard asked with a grin.

“No not yet, I still got to give Frank a hand job, y’know, it’d be mean to make him wait any longer.” Charlie smirked and walked over to me.

“Go with me on this one!” she whispered in my ear.
She shoved her hand down in-between my pants and my boxers.

Oh god we’re so mean to Gerard.

But this will be fucking hilarious.

“Oh fuck Charlie….oh……god…….fuck do….do that….do it again!” I fake moaned.

Trying my hardest not to crack a smile or burst out laughing.

“Like that babe?” she said “seductively”.

“Fuck yeah!” I “moaned”.

“Ok guys it’s not funny anymore….seriously…..fucking quit it!” Gerard snapped.

Ha he’s getting seriously pissed off!

“Don’t worry gee baby, when I finish Frankie off I’m all yours,” Charlie winked, turning back to face me biting her tongue in an attempted to not laugh.

I had to bite my knuckles at this.

Gerard didn’t look at all happy.

He cocked an eyebrow when I put my fist in my mouth so I “moaned” kind of loud so it looked like I was trying to drown out the sound.

Gerard eventually figured out we were joking round and has been glaring at us both ever since.

Every time he does Charlie and I crack up and he gets even more moody than he was before.

Yeah we're being mean but its fucking funny!