You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

30

*Gerard’s POV*

“Come on gee cheer up it was a joke!” Frank said playfully shoving me.

“Yeah well it wasn’t funny.” I grumbled.

So I’m being a bit of a grouch now. But it wasn’t funny!

I really did think they were doing…..stuff…….

We’d gone back in to face Charlie’s Aunt.

That woman is a bitch.

Where the hell does she get the right to talk to any of us like that? I mean sure I’m all for respect your elders and all that other bullshit, but I’m not going to be respecting her much longer. And she keeps giving us death glares. This woman has to be like eighty fucking something and she’s giving us death glares?

That’s one bitter old bitch.

Charlie came and sat on my lap so I pushed her onto Franks smirking at her.

“Fine, I’ll snuggle Frankie! He loves me!” she pouted.

Damn. I’m going to regret that later……

We finally left Charlie’s mom’s house after four hours of torture.

We left Mark there to stay the night because he’d fallen asleep and no-one wanted to wake him up.

I’m not complaining though.
Home alone with Charlie…

“That’s so unfair!”

“It’s your own damn fault!” Charlie giggled at me. “Besides we actually get to sleep the whole night tonight, and no early wake up call. Sleep Gerard! Actual, proper sleep!!”

“So you get me all horny then say no sex because you want to sleep?” I asked acting shocked.

“No, you got yourself horny, all I did was kiss you.” she smirked at me.

“What am I going to do now?” I questioned referring to the bulge in my jeans and pouting.

“There’s a bathroom over there, go get rid of it.” She answered bluntly, smushing her face into the pillows.

“I’d rather you did it,” I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

“Well you’re a pervert!” she laughed.

“Am not!”

Damn, I knew I’d pay for pushing her off me.

I love Charlie, but she’s pure evil.

“I want to sleep!” she whined pushing her face harder into the pillows.

“Well we can sleep later,” I offered.

“Promise?” she questioned suspiciously.

“Promise!” I grinned climbing on top of her and flipped her to face me.

She pressed her lips firmly to mine as I let my tongue slip into her mouth.

Then she pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worried.

“Changed my mind, night Gee!” she grinned at me.

“You’re evil.” I said sulking.

“No shit Sherlock,” she laughed.

See? Evil.

Well I’m going to play her at her own game.

“Fine. I’ll just go fuck Frank.” I announced.

“Ok. Don’t be too noisy. I’d rather not hear my brother get his kicks from my boyfriend,” she answered rolling over and pulling the covers up round her face.

Damn it. She has to be a smart-ass huh.

Again I repeat.

Evil.

Pure evil.

“I’m going to take a shower Gee.” She said climbing out of bed.

“Fine, whatever.” I mumbled back.

“Awww, you’re not joining me?” Charlie pouted.

Ha-ha-ha! Yes! Score one for Gerard!

“I knew you couldn’t resist me, I’m just too damn sexy!” I smirked following her.

“That you are babe, that you are…” she laughed.

“You two were kind of….vocal….last night,” Frank grimaced as Charlie and I walked into the kitchen.

I just smirked at him.

“Oh yeah, Charlie some chick called Lolly rang for you she wants you to give her a call back.” He told her.

“Oh my god! Really?? Lolly rang?!” Charlie squealed suddenly full of life.

“Uh-huh.” Frank answered giving her a “what the hell” look.

“Gee mind if I use the phone please?” she asked.

“You know you don’t have to ask babe,” I told her smiling.

“Well, yeah I do, she’s in England. I promise I’ll pay for it when the bill gets in!” she called skipping off

“So, that chick sounded kind of hot.” Frank announced wiggling his eyebrows.

“You’re such a whore Frankie!” I laughed

“Gee! It’s ringing!” Charlie announced sitting on my lap.

Frank and I had to laugh at her excitement.

She was like a kid on Christmas.

“Hello, Lolly? Hey it’s Charlie! Yeah really! I know! Yeah Frankie gave me the message…..you’re a whore Lolly! Yeah I know, so why did you ring before? Oh my god! Seriously?!... How does he know? ... When?! .... He can’t do that can he?!” she asked, her excitement changing into panic.

After a minuet Charlie burst into tears and ran out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] ok so i hate to bitch and everything but enough people are reading yet hardly anyone is commenting (thank u war_is_homo for your constant comments ur amazing) so ye this is the 30th chapter and its been kinda shit up 2 now but i got a couple pretty good chapters that i'm holding to ransom until i get a few more comments. i like the feed back, what you liked didnt like ect ect and the ideas of what you'd like to happen. so yea, the next two chapters are being held until a few more comments are recived sorry to those who do comment xxxx