You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

3

*Open POV*

“Oh look, the queers are having a party, and they brought their fag hag to the festivities, wonder if she’s going to spice things up,” a voice that was quickly becoming familiar called to them.

Gerard Frank and Charlie looked up to see Danny sneering down on them.

“Oh please you AGAIN? Seriously you need a new hobby,” Charlie snickered rolling her eyes.

Danny wasn’t impressed by this and pulled Charlie up to a standing position by her hair.

“Shut your mouth bitch,” he spat “I let it go earlier ‘cause you cousin was there, and I don’t think beating you up would help me get into her pants do you?” he snarled.

Charlie spat in his face and he threw her to the ground Gerard and Frank struggled to get free from Danny’s little gangs grip.

Frank ran to see if Charlie was ok while Gerard squared up to Danny.

“Leave her alone.” he growled at him.

Danny squared up to Gerard so he then whispered something in Danny’s ear when he looked at Charlie and Frank.

Gerard had an evil glint in his eye, it scared Charlie but didn’t faze Frank; he’d seen this look many times before.

Gerard stopped talking and Danny froze up, this was when the others took their queue to beat the crap out of Frank and Gerard.

They fought back but as perusal Frank although a good fighter was too short to keep his feet on the ground which meant he couldn’t get a good swing in and Gerard was so slim he was over-powered in a matter of seconds.

“ARGH! YOU BITCH!” Danny was on his knees with Charlie towering over him.

“Tell them to leave Gerard and Frank alone….NOW!” she shouted

“Make me,” he said smugly her foot collided with his crotch for the second time.

He told the guys to leave them alone and they walked away Danny practically in tears.

“You guys ok?” Charlie said rushing over to Gerard and Frank “You shouldn’t have said anything,” she said with a sorry tone.

“This is the second time you saved me today!” Frank joked trying to lighten the mood.
She smiled but still looked worried.

“I’m fine,” He answered with a grin, Gerard didn’t answer so they walked over to him.

“Looks like he got a nice thump on the head must be knocked out,” Frank announced.

As he sat next to Charlie on the cool grass, she placed Gerard’s head in her lap and stroked his hair Frank giggled at her and she raised an eyebrow at him.

“You’re such a mother hen! Gerard won’t like this much, being babied by someone younger then him,” he said, still giggling.

“What do you mean?” Charlie asked confused.

“Well, when he was younger he had so many health problems that he was pulled out of high school. He restarted it four years later than he should have putting him in our year but he’s twenty one now,” Frank explained to her.

*Gerard’s POV*

I felt something warm under my head.

As I opened my eyes I saw Charlie staring down at me, my head in her lap. I blushed at sat up instantly.

“Are you feeling ok? You’ve got a pretty nasty looking bump on the back of your head,” she told me.

“Yeah I’m fine thanks, you should of just left me there I would have been all right,” I Mumbled.

Frank coughed something that sounded like “told you” but I couldn’t be sure of it.

I gave him a “what the hell” look and he just shrugged.

Ok so I lied.

My head was killing me but I didn’t want Frank or Charlie to fuss.

“Sooo……I’m bored, let’s go play on the swings!” I said running off trying to draw attention away from my bump.

Charlie and Frank chased after me laughing.

“You not gonna get on a swing Charlie?” I asked her noticing she was standing well away from them.

“No, I don’t like swings much, I fell off one and broke my arm when I was little and I’m always scared it’ll happen again,” she said blushing.

“Come here,” I said patting my lap “I won’t let you fall, I promise.” I smiled to her.

She fidgeted for a minuet until I pulled her onto me and started swinging.

She gripped onto me tightly but relaxed a little after realising I really wouldn’t let her fall. She rested her head on my chest as we swung back and forth, suddenly her head shot up.

“I just realised something, I know nothing about you two except your names Gerard way and your 21,” she said pointing at me “And your names Frank Iero and your 17,” she said pointing to him.

Fuck how did she know how old I was?

Frank!

I should have guessed he’d say something, that boy can’t hold fucking water!

Oh well she hasn’t run away from me yet so that’s a good sign right? I’m kind of glad Frank doesn’t know the real reason I was pulled out of high school now.

She looked at me expectantly, waiting for me too speak.

“Oh ok err well I’ve lived in New Jersey my whole life , I have a little brother called Mikey, he’s a year older then you, err I like the colour black….Frank?” I called, passing it too him.

“Err same as Gee lived in New Jersey since I was born, my parents are divorced I got an older brother, play the guitar…….” He finished.

Just then I heard someone shouting my name, I looked up and saw Mikey running towards us.

“Gerard! Stop raping that girl and get you’re ass over here! You’re late for band practise!” he screamed.

Fuck! I forgot about that! Clearly Frank had to as he gasped when Mikey mentioned it.

“Mikey we’re so sorry, we lost track of time!!” I shot him an apologetic look and turned to Charlie “we really got to go to practise but you’re more then welcome to join us.” I told her.

“I’d love to but I cant I told Mom I wouldn’t be late home, Brittany’s probably back by now so she’ll be wondering where I am,” she explained with an apologetic look.

“Oh ok then, so we’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked.
“Yep! Bye guys, nice semi meeting you Mikey,” she waved as she walked off.

I really wished she’d come to watch us, I love showing the band off to people.

Mikey smacked me up side the head and glared at me.

“Get out of your fucking dream world and start walking!” he demanded.

*Charlie’s POV*

I really wanted to listen to their band practise, and meet the others but I did have to get home, I was supposed to be looking after mark so Mom would be really pissy if I was back any later.

As I walked up the drive I realised that the car wasn’t there. I figured Mom had taken mark with her and walked inside.

“I’m back,” I shouted encase anyone was home.

I heard someone come down the stairs, I looked up to see my uncle walking down.

“Good first day?” he asked

“It was ok; I met some guys and hung out with them for a bit.” I said shrugging.

With that he grabbed me I went to scream but he flung his hand over my mouth.

“Ssshhh we wouldn’t want you waking up mark now would we,” he hissed evilly into my ear.
He pushed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me.

“What are you doing?!” I sobbed

“Well, you seem so content with whoring yourself out to guys I thought I’d give you ago, seeing as your so pretty and all,” he laughed

“But I didn’t do anything with them! And you’re my uncle!! It’s wrong!” I said, utterly disgusted.

“Only by marriage, and it’s not wrong if you want it,” he bent down and started to kiss my neck.

I screamed and pushed at him but it only seemed to arouse him more.

I saw a plant pot by the coffee table; I grabbed it and smashed it over his head.

His body went limp I pushed him off me and ran upstairs grabbing mark and his baby bag I ran down the stairs, Uncle Tim was still unconscious so I got marks buggy and my bag from the cupboard and ran out the house as fast as I could.

I got at leased a block away and burst into tears, mark who had been crying since he was woken up, had started to get hysterical by now, I carefully got him out the buggy and cuddled him making shushing noises the best I could through tears.

I felt it start to rain and collapsed on the pavement rocking the baby, asking the world why this had to happen to me.