You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

31

“Err what was that about?” Frank asked me eyebrows raised.

“Like I know!” I snapped getting up to go find Charlie.

“Gerard, leave her man, you know she left here for a reason. She just wants to be alone right now.” Frank tried to convince me.

But he didn’t sound too convinced himself.

“How about we walk to the bedroom and if she isn’t in there, we wait there for her?” I suggested.

He nodded and we both rushed for my bedroom.

Upon entering we found no Charlie but a locked bathroom door.

“Charlie? Babe what’s up?” I asked through the door

“Go away Gerard!” she shouted.

“Charlie he only wants to help. I want to help too but we can’t if you shut us out,” Frank pleaded.

“No! I don’t need help! Go away!”

“Charlie…” I sighed only to be cut off.

“I mean it!” she screeched.

“We’re not fucking moving Charlie!” I snapped.

Ok so snapping isn’t the best thing to do right now but I’m worried about her!

She’s never locked herself away before, ever.

She always tells me and Frankie stuff.

“Leave. Me. Alone. Why is that so hard to understand? Why?!” she was crying badly now.

Frank pulled my arm and motioned to sit on the bed.

I reluctantly followed him and when seated he explained that she might come out thinking we had left cause she couldn’t see our shadows under the door.

“Don’t worry Gee, she’s a tough girl she’ll be ok, eventually she’ll come out and everything will be good again, ok?” he whispered.

“Doesn’t she get this is killing me?” I asked breaking down myself.

“Gee…she loves you….you know that…..she’s just…having a hard time telling us this that’s all. Whatever that conversation was about, it really spooked her, she probably just needs five minutes to herself, then she’ll come out and talk to us.” Frank soothed.

We’d been waiting in the bedroom for at least half an hour before Frank managed to pick the lock.

We both burst through the door and were greeted by a horrifying sight.

Charlie was lay on the floor pools of blood surrounded both her arms and she looked ghostly pale.

I mean she looked pale normally but this was different. She looked dead.

Frank’s hand clasped to his mouth in shock and I ran to Charlie picking up her head placing it in my lap.

“Charlie? Oh god Charlie please don’t die, please talk to me babe please!” I sobbed.

“G-Gerard?” she croaked out.

“Oh thank fuck! Charlie, why did you do this?!” I questioned her

“Gee I don’t think right now is the best time” Frank said ripping up a towel and tying bits of it tightly round her arms “Just keep her awake, ok? I’m going to go call an ambulance….just….just keep her awake…” he said rushing out the room.

“Charlie I love you. I love you so fucking much it hurts.” I told her.

“I love you too gee” she sighed, her eyes fluttering closed

“No, Charlie, baby stay awake ok?” I told her shaking her slightly.

“Ok…” she muttered drowsily.

“Look at my eyes Charlie, I know you like my eyes. Come on look at them. Tell me what you see right now when you look into them?” I asked her, trying desperately to get her to focus.

“I see….your beautiful eyes….and….sadness….Gerard, why are you sad?” she mumbled, her voice becoming thicker with every word.

“Because I’m sad you did this….and scared that I’m going to lose you,” I cried.

“You deserve someone better than me….” She said before passing out

“No! Wake up!” I shouted, shaking her again.

“Gerard! It’s ok! The medical dudes are here, come on get out of the way!” Frank ordered pulling me from Charlie.

A bunch of paramedics ran in muttering to themselves before putting Charlie on a stretcher and rushing her into an ambulance.

“Can I go with her? Please?” I begged the guy talking to Frank.

“Not right now sir, no, she’s lost a lot of blood. And well. I hate to tell you this but her chances aren’t looking too good right now. They need to get to work on her as fast as they can and with you there that would be difficult,” he explained regretfully.

I felt Frank’s arms envelope around me and I broke down.

“She’s going to die Frankie….she’s going to die……”
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] i feel mean holding the chapters to randsome when everyone commenting was so nice so here's one of the promised chapters, sorry if it isnt as good as expected xxxx