You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

35

“I told you to take it easy miss Phillips, you’re going to pass out like that when you do things your bodies not ready for yet!” the nurse was saying as she checked my pulse.

“No you told me not to walk cause of the catheter and when it was out and I stood up that I would get feeling back in my legs soon!” I protested.

Stupid lying bitch, just because the doctors in here she’s trying to make out it’s my fault!

Maybe she did say something like that but I’m sure she didn’t….no she didn’t!

“Where’s Gerard?” I asked clenching my teeth

“He had to leave the room while we got you all fixed up.” the nurse answered

“I want Gerard!” I demanded.

“Well once I’m fin-” the nurse started.

“I’ll get him for you Miss Phillips” the doctor smiled at me.

“Thank you.” I replied shooting a smug look at my nurse.

A minute later, Gerard came rushing in with Frank hot on his heels.

“Oh thank god you’re ok!” Gerard breathed hugging me.

“We thought you’d gone back into a….you know.” Frank said.

“Nope! I’m a fighter Frankie! I’m not going to go back to being a “vegetable” without a battle” I laughed as he blushed.

A couple days ago he said it was weird seeing me lying here like a vegetable and obviously didn’t know I could hear him.

“Sorry about that! I thought you were asleep.” he laughed hugging me.

“I won’t hold it against you!” I smiled.

“Ahem, we need to finish assessing Miss Phillips’ condition.” the nurse butted in.

Man I really hate her.

Gerard glared and her and Frank gave her a “you want to fuck off?” look.

It was hilarious, if only I had a camera…..

“Let’s give them a minuet hmm? Miss Phillips seems fine, I’m sure we can wait to finish.” the doctor told her smiling at me once again.

Yeah I really like this dude.

“Thanks!” Gerard smiled back at him as he followed the nurse out the door giving Gerard a nod in return for his thanks.

“So…..how are you?” Frank asked breaking the silence that befell us.

“I’m in a hospital Frankie!” I laughed at him as he hit himself on the forehead pulling a “duh” face.

“How have you two been? According to Gerard, the baby’s been giving you hell….” I questioned.

“Your son is the spawn of the devil.” Gerard said straight faced.

“Oh so he’s just mine now then!” I giggled.

“Yeah Gee and I came to the agreement that when he’s being a little shit he’s your kid. Any other time he’s Gerard’s too and my nephew!” Frank grinned as I rolled my eyes. “So, when are you getting out of here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] this is just a filler so its kinda shit sorry, i'm hoping the next one will be a bit better XD
sorry for not updating sooner and thank you for reading. feedback appreciated xxxx