You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

37

*Frank’s POV*

Mothers call at such an inconvenient time!

And then they stay on the phone for like half a fucking hour when you really don’t want them to.

I walked into Charlie room to find her and Gerard looking extremely flushed, and Gerard’s breathing was really irregular.

“You two had sex didn’t you.” I stated disgustedly.

They looked at each other and grinned.

“No….” Gerard said attempting to hold in a giggled.

“Jesus Christ guys! We’re in a damn hospital!” I cried in disbelief.

“So no-one noticed! And its Charlie’s fault anyway.” Gerard remarked.

“How’s it my fault?!” she screeched.

“’Cause you look so god damn sexy!” he replied smirking.

“I’m in a hospital gown….yeah that’s so fucking sexy, weirdo!” Charlie smirked back.

“Yeah I have to agree with her Gee...” I laughed.

Gerard grumbled something then changed the subject.

“So who was on the phone?” he asked.

“Oh mom, she wanted to know how Charlie was and then she said she was going to come visit and did I think Charlie would be ok with that and does she still want to stay for Christmas and should she bring anything to the hospital blah, blah, fucking blah,” I said rolling my eyes.

Not too long after the doctors came in and said Charlie would have to stay for observation.

“What?! No! She’s not staying in here!” I blurted out.

I really need to talk to Charlie, and she’s been away from us way to long.

I’ve kind of gotten used to her being round all the time and now she’s not it’s weird.

And I can’t stay in mom’s house with David at Christmas on my own, not after what he did…..I can’t…..

“Frankie…” Charlie started but I cut her off

“No! You’re not staying in here!” I said stubbornly.

She sighed and looked at Gerard “Why don’t you two go get a coffee or something?” she asked him “don’t forget to bring me one back.” she smiled at me.

I can tell she just wants me to go so I don’t crack up here, but I don’t want to go.

“Please Charlie you have to come home! You have to!” I was on the verge of crying now.

I know I’m being selfish but I really can’t be near David on my own….just the thought of being near him scares the shit out of me.

Charlie opened up her arms and patted the bed.

I climbed in next to her as she hugged me tightly.

“Come on Frank, it’ll be ok, go with Gee for me, I’ll sort it out don’t worry,” she whispered in my ear.

“But I d-don’t want to g-go.” I sobbed.

“I know babe, I know, but do it for me ok? I’ll be out in no time, promise.” She winked at me.

I reluctantly got up and left with Gerard, he hugged me close the whole way to the coffee stand, not caring about the looks we got.

*Charlie’s POV*

I felt so bad sending Frank away and I know why he wants me out so bad. It’s cause of David.

“Please doctor…” I trailed off not knowing his name.

“Roper” he smiled at me.

I nodded my head in thanks and continued.

“Please doctor roper, you have to get me out today, I can’t stay in here over Christmas, without meaning to sound pompous or rude it’s just not convenient. I have to leave today, isn’t there anything you or I could do to get me out now?” I practically begged.

“Well there is one thing” he said placing a hand on my thigh.

No…..please don’t say he’s suggesting….that…..