You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

38

I looked at him; I must have looked scared because I was shitting myself right now.

He smiled at me again and removed his hand from my thigh before picking up a list and handing it to me.

“You’ll have to follow these rules like a religion, if you do anything on the list of things you’re not supposed to you could slip straight back, Miss Phillips. We don’t normally let people go on the same day they awake from a coma, but as long as we keep this between us there should be no problem.” He smiled.

Fuck, he’s probably putting his job on the line for me here and I thought he was going to rape me! Nice going Charlie…..

“And it seems that Mr. Way and you friend, Frank was it? It seems that they’ll take good care of you.” He smiled.

“They will, I’ll be surprised if they don’t wrap me up in bubble wrap and cotton wool!” I laughed as did the doctor.

“It’s to my understanding you have a young son,” doctor roper continued.

“Yeah, he’s ten months,” I smiled thinking of how much I can’t wait to hold my baby again.

“He can’t not have his mommy on his first Christmas, I’m sure the nurses will sympathies with that also, so there should be no problem in you leaving as soon as I finish the paper work.” He told me.

“Thank you so much!” I said lunging myself at him and hugging him tightly.

He looked taken back at first but then patted my back gently.

“It’s no problem, now take care Miss Phillips. And Merry Christmas.” He smiled.

“Merry Christmas to you too Doctor Roper, and thank you again.”

When Frank and Gerard got back I was dressed in my own clothes perched on the edge of the unnaturally uncomfortable bed reading the list doctor roper had given me.

I didn’t like what I saw on this list by the way.

“Charlie, you’re…..you’re coming home?” Frankie asked eyes wide enveloping me in a hug.

“Told you I’d sort it, now, is the coffee from there as nasty as this shit?” I asked pointing to the cup a nurse had given me.

“Probably” Gerard shrugged “What’s that you’re reading?”

“Rules and regulations on being let out after just waking up from a coma; did you know I’m not allowed to drink alcohol?” I asked.

“Figures” Gerard said shrugging “And you’re underage anyway so it shouldn’t matter too much!” he smirked.

“Yeah well I’m not allowed to smoke either so you have to quit too!” I poked my tongue out at him.

“Now that’s just mean!” he pouted.

“Yeah so is saying I’m not allowed sex for at least a month.” I added.

“What?! Hang on we already broke that rule, ignore that one.” He smirked.

“Yeah but we broke it when there was help around, I don’t think I feel very comfortable breaking it at home when there isn’t!” I smirked at him.

“I knew you two had sex! Eewwwwwww! I lay in that bed after!” Frank shrieked pulled a grossed out face while we laughed at him.

So we all know we’re going to break all three of the rules just mentioned but oh well….

Nah not really I cleared it with Doctor Roper and I’m ok to do that stuff as long as I’m careful.

We’re now back home and Frank just dropped a bitch of a bomb on me….
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] yet another filler, sorry guys, i'll get to the good stuff soon promise xxxx oh and comments are love <3