You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

46

“What if it’s him Lolly? He could have got here by now! We talked to him yesterday morning! He could be here by now!” Charlie panicked.

“Charlie calm down! I’ll go get it, go into Mark’s room and lock the door ok?” Lolly ordered her friend.

When Charlie was safely behind a lock door Lolly answered the front door only to be greeted by a familiar face.

“Charlie, it’s ok babe, it’s Sam!” Lolly called into her.

“Sam?” Charlie questioned coming out of the room, “Sam! Oh my god!”

Their friend Sam rushed into the house pulling Charlie in a tight embrace.

“Sorry I wasn’t here sooner, I was out of town and I left my mobile behind! I came here as soon as I got Lolly’s text. Oh babe what did he do to you?” he questioned hugging her tightly.

“He did, what he promised he wouldn’t do …” she mumbled into him.

“Oh Charlie, it’s ok you can tell me,” Sam breathed tightening his grip on her.

“E-excuse me, I need t-to wipe my e-eyes,” Charlie said pulling away and heading towards the bath room.

When she was out of ear shot Lolly and Sam started to argue.

“You have a fucking nerve Sam you know that? I text you so you would leave her alone! Not come rushing over playing the god damn hero! She’s not gonna get back with you! You were such an arse to her, and the second you find out she’s been hurt you come running over here thinking you can worm you’re way back in!” Lolly hissed.

“Yeah I was a fucktard and I’m sorry for that but I still love her Lolly!” Sam hissed back.

Lolly laughed venomously.

“You lust after her! You never loved her so just fuck off Sam, I’m not falling out with you over this but I’m not letting you hurt her again!” she said shaking her head.

Their argument was cut short as Charlie opened the bathroom door.

“Come here hun” Lolly said opening her arms “What happened, you have to tell me how you found out babe, you can’t lock it up,” she urged.

“We’re both here for you,” Sam added.

“Sorry Sam, I don’t mean to be rude or hurt you, and I’m really grateful for you coming over so fast to see if I was ok, but I’d like to talk to Lolly alone….” Charlie trailed off giving Sam an apologetic look.

“Nah its fine, I’ll come back some other time ok?” he told her smiling.

“Ok, bye.” She smiled back waving

“Bye Charlie,” Sam said walking out the door.

“Come on Charlie what happened,” Lolly pressed

Charlie sighed before telling her friend the story.

*flash back*

“Charlie, I need to talk to you for a sec,” Matt whispered in her ear as everyone else filled out of the basement after practice.

They we’re playing a song on some TV station tomorrow and everyone had gotten together to talk details and practice a few songs off the new album before deciding which to play.

“Ok babe, give me a sec k?” Charlie asked.

Matt nodded and she walked off towards Gerard to explain she was gonna talk to Matt before going to work so he should leave now.

“Ok Matt, what did you want to talk about?” Charlie asked strapping up her belt.

Matt said he would give her a ride to work and they could talk on the way.

“Erm, well, there’s no easy way to tell you this Charlie, so I’m just gonna come right out and say it. Ok?” Matt said.

“Ok……” Charlie said confused.

“Gerardscheatingonyou.” he rushed

“W-what?” she questioned.

Matt took a deep breath before repeating his previous sentence slower.

“Gerard…he’s….he’s cheating on you…..I’m so sorry Charlie,” he said looking regretfully at her.

*end flash back*
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] I GOT 2 THE POINT!!! lol, if after reading this you're still confused just message me and i'll explain it. comments are love xxxx