You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

51

*Frank’s POV*

“Gerard, come on man, give the blanket you’re burning up!” I pleaded with him.

He gave up alcohol and drugs the day after he came off the phone with Charlie and now he’s having bad withdrawal symptoms.

“No Frankie, I’m fucking freezing!” he croaked clutching the blanket tighter as I tried to prize it from him.

“Dude. You. Are. Burning. Up. Give me the damn blanket!” I ordered pulling on it hard.

As mean as it sounds, I’m kind of glad Gee’s weak right now, I didn’t have to fight with him to bad to pull the blankets out of his grasp.

When I did he started whining like a little kid, I feel so sorry for him, but it’s for the best.

He looks close to tears right now; he’s in a really bad way but won’t let anyone help him.

I sighed and lay down next to him hugging him tightly; he instantly cuddled up to me and started crying into my chest.

“Come on Gerard, it’s ok, it’ll all be over soon,” I cooed in his ear trying to calm him down.

“Charlie does love me doesn’t she? She was telling the truth right? Please tell me she was telling the truth Frankie,” he begged me.

“She does Gerard, she wasn’t lying,” I told him truthfully.

Gerard’s been off drugs and alcohol for a week and Charlie’s rung up at least twice a day to make sure he’s ok.

At one point she told me to give him something to stop his withdrawal after I told her how bad he was. I told her he wouldn’t do it, I’d already tried a couple days ago, it’s not that I want Gerard to be an alcoholic junkie, I just thought we’d ease him off it all so it was easier for him but he bluntly refused.

“Sorry Frankie,” Gerard mumbled into my shirt.

“For what?” I asked confused

“For being a pain in the ass, fucking everything up, being me,” he whispered the last part but I still heard it.

I cupped his chin and forced him to look me in the eyes.

“Listen to me Gerard, you’re not a pain in the ass, sure you can be sometimes but so can I, you don’t fuck everything up so don’t say shit like that because it’s not true got it?” he nodded “Never apologize for being you Gerard, you’re an amazing person, I don’t know how I would even be here if it wasn’t for you, you are so damn special, I just wish you could see that!” I sighed.

He smiled and leant up towards me.

Gerard crashed his lips onto mine, and I froze up.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks everyone who's commenting, you're all awsome! as usual comments are love. coz im a comment whore XD xxxx