You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

53

*Gerard’s POV*

Frank stood looking at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

Even though I feel like shit right now I still managed to cock and eyebrow at him.

He mumbled something into the phone and held it out to me. I gave him a confused look before putting it to my ear.

“Erm, hello?”

“Hey Gerard, its Charlie,” came her beautiful voice down the phone.

“Charlie?!” I said shocked.

“Yep! How are you feeling?” she asked sympathy in her voice.

Like I could die right this very second….

“Fine thanks,” I lied.

“Gee don’t lie to me babe, seriously Frank said you’re taking the withdrawals really badly,” she half sighed.

I shot Frank a death glare and he gave me a cheesy smile back

“Yeah I didn’t want to worry you so you know….” I mumbled trailing off because she knew I was lying to her already.

“Gee I would have worried whether I was told or not! Oh! I got something to tell you two! Does Frank’s cell have a speaker phone?” she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders then realized she couldn’t see me.

“Frank does this have a speaker phone?” I asked pointing to the phone.

“Err yeah, why?” he asked.

“Why?” I asked Charlie.

She giggled obviously hearing me repeating Frank.

“Could you put it on please?” she asked.

Frank fumbled with the cell an eventually got it on.

“Ok shoot,” he said when he finally figured it out.

“Ok well, because Gerard’s not too good at the moment and Frankie’s being amazing and helping him on his own, I sent you guy’s something, it should be outside your door like……right now…..hopefully…..” she trailed off.

Frank and I exchanged glanced before heading for the door, Frank had to support me because I’m kind of weak right now but we got there eventually.

When we opened the door I saw something I really didn’t expect to see…..

“Oh….my…..god…” Frank and I said in unison.