You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

54

There in broad daylight stood Ray, Bob and Mikey all in neon pink shirts….

Written on Ray’s shirt was “we” Bob’s had a heart and Mikey’s a big “U”

I didn’t know what to do and I’m guessing Frank didn’t either so we just started blank faced at them

“Awww don’t you like the gift Charlie sent to cheer you up?” Mikey pouted.

Ok the pout was just way too much, I burst out into uncontrollable laughter and was shortly joined by Frank.

In the end we were clutching onto the door frame to keep ourselves upright and had tears rolling down our cheeks.

Me, being weak anyway, found it considerably hard to breathe and nearly collapsed; thankfully Bob rushed forward and caught me before I collided with the wooden floor.

“Shit…..gee….are….you o-….ok?” Frank managed to get out between laughs.

I was still laughing and still finding it hard to breathe so nodded in reply.

Once we had calmed down Ray moved over to his right and revealed a girl with jet black hair and the most piercing blue eyes I’ve seen since char-…..wait…..no….it can’t be…..

“Ch-Charlie?” I asked eyes wide

She nodded and shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

One of her many nervous habits.

I also noticed she was nibbling on her lip ring – which she had put back in, she took it out because it used to freak me out if it moved when we kissed – another nervous habit.

Why the hell was she nervous?

She never used to be around any of us, in-fact she was always kind of confident, not majorly, but better then she was now!

And she always sounded so confident on the phone to me, I didn’t get it.

I moved to hug her but ended up losing all my balance and fell on top of her, yes I mean on top, she fell over when I crashed into her.

Damn withdrawals!

“Sorry, withdrawals, I get kind of dizzy and shit,” I apologised feeling my cheeks flame up.

She smiled and motioned for Bob to help me up.

Which he did, but then he decided to take it upon himself to carry me into the living room and drop me on the couch.

At first the tension was suffocating.
Thankfully everyone seemed to relax after a few minutes.

Charlie was sat on the arm of the couch next to me, I went to pull her into my lap but she pulled back shaking her head.

I don’t get it; she hasn’t been at all intimate with me yet.

I mean I know it won’t be like it was before she left, straight away anyway, but I thought I would at least get a hug or something!

I pouted and made a weird whining noise at her making her giggle softly

“Not yet Gee, you’re too weak,” she sighed giving me a peck on the cheek, I felt her lip ring on my skin and flinched slightly....yeah I still hate the thing.

She noticed me flinching and laced her fingers through mine.

“So Charlie, how come you’re here now? I mean not that it’s not great and everything, it’s just you said you weren’t coming over for a good few months,” Frank asked whilst chucking a cushion at Mikey.

I guess he was making faces at us or something like that.

He can be such a child sometimes!

“I missed everyone really bad, and I felt terrible knowing I was putting Gerard and you guys through all of this and not doing anything to help.” she told us.

“Fair enough,” Mikey answered for the group “So are you like, back for good now?”

“I don’t honestly know Mikes,” she sighed, biting her lip ring.

Ok that, like, really sucks.

I thought she’d be back forever now but obviously not.