You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

56

*Charlie’ POV*

When Gerard opened the door his face was a picture, I had missed him so much! He squashed Mark and me into a huge group hug, Mark heard Frank and took off running in his direction so Gerard let go, and then he noticed my bump and a look of pure shock took over his face.

“Hello Gerard, or should I say Daddy?”

When I said that he smiled more – if that’s possible – then fainted.

“Shit!” I cussed.

“What? What the fuck? Gerard what- Charlie? You’re ….you’re pregnant?” Frank asked eyes wide.

I couldn’t help but giggled at Frank.

“Duh, I didn’t get really fat for no reason! And yeah it’s Gerard’s; can you help me get him up? He kind of fainted…” I giggled.

“I wasn’t gonna ask if it was Gerard’s I know you, you wouldn’t cheat on him. Why the hell did he faint?” he asked.

Nice one Frank, you guys get back off tour and with no warning I’m standing here pregnant as can be.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the bump.

“Oh yeah ha-ha, course,” he blushed slightly.

He scratched the back of his neck and pulled his “thinking” face, before reaching down and hauling Gerard over his shoulder

“Jesus Frankie! For a little guy you’re strong!” I laughed.

Sure he’s always been pretty strong but I think he’s been working out or something.

“Fuck you! You’re shorter than me!” Frank retorted flashing his famous cheesy smile.

“Uncle Frankie! That’s a bad word! And what did you do to daddy?” Mark asked folding his arms and looking stern.

“Hey I didn’t do anything! This was your mommy’s fault!” he laughed.
“Mommy.” He said turning his face towards me and cocking an eyebrow.

“Hey Mommy didn’t do anything! Daddy was just shocked at my belly!” I said picking him up.

“Cause you got really fat?” he asked sincerely
I burst out laughing and decided to tell him I wasn’t just fat. I had refrained from letting Mark know he was going to be a big brother because I just knew he would tell Gerard and then he would rush home off tour and I didn’t want that.
“Mark, Mommy isn’t just fat sweetie, there’s a baby in my belly.”

“You ate a baby?!” he asked horrified.

“No silly, a baby’s growing in there!” I answered ticking him.

He smiled and looked at the bump then furrowed his eyebrows.

“How did it get in there?” he asked.

“Erm…..ask daddy when he wakes up…” I answered earning a snort from Frank. “Or maybe Uncle Frankie wants to tell you?” I said putting him down and giving him a nudge in Franks directing whilst grinning evilly.

“Nah Uncle Frankie doesn’t know either, ask daddy,” he smiled, winking at Mark.

“Pussy,” I muttered sitting next to him.

“Coming from you miss “ask daddy when he wakes up”,” he retorted.

“Ok, ok we both suck,” I laughed

“Yeah, but I’m better at it,” he grinned.

“I don’t doubt that!” I giggled

Before Frank could answer Gerard woke up.