You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

59

*Open POV*

“Charlie I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it I wasn’t thinking,” he rambled.

“No, you were thinking Gerard, to come out with that meant you had thought about it and doubted my faithfulness and honesty.” she replied, her face expressionless and her voice monotone.

This scared Gerard.

He had expected Charlie to be upset or angry; he had prepared himself for her crying and screaming at him, but not that.

Charlie rose from her spot on Frank’s bed and walked out of the room.

Frank raised his eyebrows at Gerard before getting out of bed and ushering Gerard out of the room with him.

They looked around the dark hallway but couldn’t see her, then Frank pointed to Marks room and, sure enough, there was Charlie, walking out of the room with her sleeping son in her arms.

She walked straight past Gerard, despite his attempts to talk to her and made her way down the stairs and out the front door.

Frank raced down after her, when he got to the door he realized Gerard was still standing at the top of the stairs.

“Gerard! Hurry the fuck up! She’s out there! Pregnant and carrying you’re son, walking the streets of Jersey at night! Move your fucking ass!” he shouted at Gerard, snapping him out of his thoughts and sending him rushing down the stairs and out the door after his pregnant fiancé and young son.

He ran after Charlie catching her up and stopping in front of her making her have to stop or risk crashing into him.

“Charlie! What the fuck are you doing?!” he panted.

She didn’t answer him but went to walk around him.

Gerard mimicked her movement making her stop and sigh in annoyance.

“Gerard, just leave me alone! I can’t stay in that house with you right now!” she confessed.

“And where are you gonna go if you don’t stay there huh?!” he asked worried and angry at the fact she was going to walk dangerous streets at night carrying his five year old son and unborn child.

Charlie shrugged in reply.

She knew where she was going to go but she didn’t plan on letting him know.

She wanted to get as far away from Gerard as possible, for tonight at least. So she was making her way to her parent’s house, which in her opinion wasn’t far enough but the furthest she could afford to travel by foot with her sleeping child and with herself being heavily pregnant.

“Charlie I’m sorry! Look I don’t know why I said that, I know you wouldn’t cheat on me or get pregnant and tell me it’s mine when it’s not! There was just this little voice in the back of my head begging me to ask. I shouldn’t have though! I shouldn’t have said anything!” Gerard said truthfully and trying to convince Charlie into coming home.

“No Gerard, you should have said it, if you didn’t it would always be there at the back of your mind and one day when we’re arguing or something you’d have thrown it in my face!” Charlie seethed.

Gerard knew she was right but didn’t want to admit it; he stayed silent so Charlie continued.

“What shouldn’t have happened was that “little voice” shouldn’t have even been there!” she hissed.

Gerard froze up, the truth and pain of Charlie’s words stabbing at him.

He hadn’t notice Charlie turn and walk back to their house, he also hadn’t noticed she was crying, or that she had been led back there by Frank and not gone back on her own accord.

He didn’t notice Frank steering him into the house either.

Gerard didn’t notice or feel anything that was going on around him, he was numb to the world and dead inside, he knew what would stop this pain, the problem is, she had just hurt her.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not sure if im to happy about this chapter so please let me know what you think, thanks xxxx