You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

60

Frank walked into Marks room to find Charlie sitting on the edge of his bed, stroking her son’s hair with silent tears still streaming down her face.

Frank took her hand and led her out of the room into the dark hallway.

“Charlie, what the hell happened? I need you to tell me because Gerard, well, Gerard’s sitting down there staring into space, I can’t get him to answer me or anything, he’s just….staring at the wall,” Frank sighed.

Charlie, who had been looking at the floor the whole time, shot her head up looking straight into Frank’s eyes.

“He’s what?” she whispered.

“He’s just sitting there, not moving, not talking, it’s so weird,” he replied.

At this Charlie ran down the stairs with Frank hot on her heels, she wasn’t sure why this was so bad, and neither was Frank, but they both knew it had to be.

Gerard didn’t do that, he screamed, he shouted, he cried, sometimes he’d lash out at things, but he never did that.

Charlie dropped to her knees in front of Gerard the best she could being pregnant, and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes looked dead and he didn’t even acknowledge the fact that she was there so she said his name, again no answer, she said it louder and got no answer.

Charlie continued this until she was screaming in his face but Gerard still made no attempted to notice her.

Then she did the only other thing she could think of, she whispered “I love you, Gerard Arthur Way.” in his ear before kissing his lips.

Gerard didn’t react at first but after a moment he slowly kissed her back, at this Charlie pulled away and looked deep into his now life filled eyes.

“I’m so sorry Gerard, I shouldn’t have blown up like that, I took things way to far, and of course you would wonder if it’s yours! People don’t just keep pregnancies from their fiancée’s! You had every right to ask,” she whispered.

Gerard smiled at her but shook his head.

“No I didn’t, I shouldn’t have needed to, you were right, I doubted you,” he said looking ashamed.

“No! Gerard, no you weren’t! I was wrong, I can admit that now, I was wrong! You were the one in the right this time, you had a right to ask, anyone in your position would have no matter how honest they and their partner are, promise me you won’t think you did the wrong thing?” Charlie begged.

Gerard sat quietly for a moment before nodding

“If it’s what you want,”

“It is Gee it is,” Charlie smiled “Oh and by the way, it is yours!” she added grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love xxxx