You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

6

*two months later*

*Franks POV*

Mom loved having Charlie around, before her and dad got divorced it was her and three guys, even if my brother and I were only little, then after they split it was her me and my brother, then when he moved out it was her and me, Charlie’s like the daughter she never had and she’s adored spending time with her.

Gerard had been coming round a lot more often too; it was great to have them round when mom had to work. It gets boring being on your own.

Under the roof over the back yard door had become our little smoking hang out.

We where out there today and after we’d all finished our smokes I started to walk into the house then realised Gerard had lit up another one.

“Chain smoker!” I shouted pointing at him.

“Bite me.” He Mumbled.

“Gladly,” I grinned lunging at Gerard and biting his neck.

“Frank! Get the fuck off me!” he squealed at me.

Yes, squealed.

I realised that unless Gee wanted to drop his cigarette (which was highly unlikely) there was nothing he could do to get me off him so I began to suck where I was biting giving him one motherfucker of a hickey!

By the time he realised what I was doing it was too late.

A large purple mark had formed against his pale skin, he caught his reflection in the glass and his jaw dropped

“Frank you fucker! How am I gonna explain this?!” he fumed wide eyed.

Charlie was practically falling over laughing at him so I decided she could have one two, I pinned her against the wall and gently bit the side of her neck sucking on it hard.

I pulled away to revel a hickey smaller then Gerard’s but still pretty bad.

She looked into the glass and saw it.

I was grinning evilly at both her and Gee when they ran at me, I bolted for the living room but Gee caught me and pinned me down so much for him not wanting to waste that smoke!

“I’m sorry! I couldn’t help it! It was so tempting! Please have mercy!” I screamed at them.

“You want to do the honours or shall I?” Charlie asked him.

“Ladies first,” Gerard said simply.

I wriggled the best I could and tried my hardest to get free from under Gerard but it was no use I was stuck there. Charlie knelt beside me bit my neck and sucked hard.

“Ouch fuck! Quit it that’s gonna be huge!” I shouted trying to get her to stop.

When she eventually let go of my neck Gerard cracked up.

“HA! Have fun hiding that bastard Frank!” he laughed at me.

Charlie the turn my head the other way so the side of my neck that she didn’t put a hickey on was exposed and Gerard bent down and gave me one on that side to match.

When I was free I ran to the mirror in the hall to inspect the damage.

My jaw practically hit the floor when I saw what they’d done I had two huge purple bruises on my neck and they each had to be twice the size of Gerard’s!

He and Charlie obviously found the look on my face hilarious as they were now laughing so hard they had to hold onto the door frame to hold them up.

“You fuckers!” I gasped astonished at my new appearance.

“You reap what you sow Frankie!” Charlie spluttered out between laughs.

“I’ll get my revenge just you wait!” I sulked.

When mom saw our necks she was convinced it wasn’t harmless fun.

I say she thought we had a fucking orgy or something, but she soon forgot about it when Charlie and I made her dinner and Charlie gave her a facial and manicures and did other girly shit with her that I wanted absolutely no part in.