You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

61

The next morning things were a lot calmer, except for Mark, who had been running round like a lunatic.
Just as Charlie had convinced him to sit down for five minutes the front door opened and he took off like a bullet out of a gun.
“Uncle Mikey! You’re here!” Mark screamed jumping into Mikey’s awaiting arms.

“Hey lil dude!” he laughed tickling the squirming five year old.

“That’s so not fair!” Charlie pouted at him from the couch. “He’s more excited that you’re round then he was that Gee was home!” she said with a mocked sad face.

“That’s the breaks kid,” Mikey laughed, setting Mark down and walking over to hug Charlie.

He stopped abruptly when she stood up and stared at her.

“So erm, are congratulations in order or should I just walk out now before you beat me?” he asked referring to her large stomach.

“Run man, run.” Gerard laughed, coming up behind Charlie and slipping his hands onto the bump.

“Awww dudes! Why didn’t anyone tell me I’m gonna be an uncle again?!” he whined.

“Well, I kind of only found out last night so…..” Gerard said with a smile that didn’t seem to want to budge.

“He’s been smiling like, all morning it’s starting to freak me out,” Charlie whispered loudly hiding behind Gerard’s younger brother.

Mikey spun round and hugged her tightly before turning to Gerard and embracing him in an even tighter hug.

“Congratulations Guys” he said before pulling away. “God I’m so happy for you guys, do you know what it is yet?” Mikey asked.

Charlie shook her head “no not yet, I wanted to wait for Gerard before finding out,” she smiled as he laced his fingers through hers.

“So, who else knows?” Mikey asked

“Well, you Gerard Frank me and Mark, although Mark currently thinks I ate the baby to get it inside of me!” she said smiling.

Mikey burst out laughing and Charlie giggled before turning to Gerard.

“I still can’t believe you told him I ate special seeds to get the baby inside of me!” she said rolling her eyes playfully.

“What was I supposed to say?” Gerard defended himself “You’re the one who told him to ask me! Was I supposed to turn round and tell him that daddy stuck his-”

“Gerard!” Mikey cut him off as Gerard smirked “You’re sons still in the room!”

“Getting off this subject, where’s Alicia?” Gerard asked.

“She’ll be round later, she just had to visit her parents for some reason, where’s Frank? I talked to him on the phone so I thought he’d be here,” Mikey asked.

“Yeah, he went out to get some groceries, god only knows what shit he’s gonna come home with.” Gerard informed him.

Just as Gerard finished his sentence Frank burst through the front door.

“Guys! You have to see this!” he exclaimed running back outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a quick note, thanks to everyone commenting, you're keeping this story alive xD
and to Burn.It.Down. down worry, theres plenty of fights and big surprizes in store for the poor unsuspecting characters :p